Chapter 5: Ordinary Day

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 5

Ordinary Day

 

* * *

 

At the Choi's House ...

"Good morning, oppa and unnie!" Sooyoung shouted as she walked to the kitchen. Minho and Yuri are now having their breakfast, since they woke up ealy.

"Good morning!" They both answered her.

"By the way, you and Key fought again yesterday, right?" Yuri said as she tried to open the peanut butter jar, but failed to do so. Minho helped her.

"Uh, yes." Sooyoung replied as she rolled her eyes, and grabbed some cereals.

"What is it this time?" Minho said, looking so cool because he's already immune of seeing them fighting everyday.

"Well, he said he will introduce me to someone, so I gladly accepted his offer for dinner. But the person didn't arrive, so I got so annoyed and I told him that I could've just used the time wisely for my assignments and stuff." She said. She grabbed Yuri's sandwich and ate them.

"Yah! My sandwich!" Yuri shouted at her sister.

"It's mine now!" Sooyoung said as she finished the sandwich.

"Yah. Stop. And Sooyoung, don't you feel glad that Kibum's paying attention to you nowadays? I mean." Minho said, and was stopped by Sooyoung.

"Oppa, I could've just done my assignments rather than having dinner with him!" She said, defensing herself.

"No, you liked it." Yuri said, taking a revenge and quickly stood up from her seat as she went to the bathroom really fast to avoid Sooyoung's slap.

 

School Setting [High School] ...

"You and Onew oppa had dinner last night?!" Jessica blushed as she pinched Taeyeon's cheek.

"Yah! Don't be so loud." Taeyeon shot her glare at her.

"I'm so happy for you!" Jessica said as she hugged her bestfriend.

"Thanks! And may I ask, why do you look so blooming today? You curled your hair!" Taeyeon said as she touched Jessica's hair.

"Nothing. Just an ordinary day, that's all!" Jessica said, but deep inside she's blushing.

"Oh really?" Taeyeon .

 

They walked to the classroom, and saw Sooyoung and YoonA talking to each other.

"What are you talking about?" Jessica butted in.

"Well, we're talking about the prom!" Sooyoung said happily.

"Prom? Isn't that, uhm, next month?" Taeyeon shouted, surprised that her 2 other bestfriends were just talking about it.

"Yes, we know. And even though it's 1 month away, we can't help but to talk about it!" YoonA said, as she and Sooyoung once again giggled.

"Okay?" Taeyeon and Jessica said as they walked to their desks.

"I'm so excited!" Sooyoung mouthed the words to YoonA who's walking backwards.

"Oopps, sorry!" YoonA said after she felt she bumped someone.

"It's alright, YoonA!" She looked around, and she saw Taemin.

"Oh! Taemin, I'm really sorry I bumped you." She apologized.

"I said, it's okay." He smiled at her.

YoonA took the seat, and Taemin did the same. It was just another ordinary day for the two.

 

College setting ...

"Yah! If you dare touch my hair one more time, I swear, I'll kick you." Jonghyun said as he fixed again his hair in front of the mirror.

Kibum just laughed at his brother, and stopped messing his hair.

"Why are you so into yourself nowadays?" Kibum said as he ate his lunch.

"I am not." Jonghyun said as he walked out of the cafeteria.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Minho shouted.

"Somewhere.." Jonghyun shouted back.

 

"Yuri, say AAAAH!" Minho said as he also did the 'aaah' thing, and when Yuri opened , Minho feed her.

"Omo! This is good!" Yuri said, as her eyes popped praising the food.

Onew and Kibum just stared at the two, and decided to walk out too.

 

"Where are you going?" Yuri said as she saw the two guys walking out.

"Somewhere. Leaving you." Kibum said as he placed his arms around his Onew hyung, who was eyeing another chicken.

 



Author's notes: UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! :""> Omo, 17 subscribers, & 731 views?! THANKYOUGUYS! :-** Another ordinary day. & expect some confessions for the next chapters! Actually, I'm nearly finished writing my other fanfic, and I think I can focus now here! :))) I just started my UPCAT Review, and I hope I will have time for writing and updating! :)))