Chapter 20: Preparations

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 20

Preparations

 

* * *

As the unnie of the group, Yuri decided to help her dongsaengs for their prom dress.

"Umma, I will be out for a while." Yuri shouted, as she was ready to go. Sooyoung had left, as she wants to grab some ice cream first.

"Okay, take care honey~" Her mom sang.

Yuri then rode a bus, since she was lazy to drive. She arrived at the mall around 10 o'clock in the morning.

"Unnie!" Sooyoung said, as she saw Yuri running towards them.

"Mianhe! Let's get going?" Yuri said as she panthed.

 

The girls kept strolling the mall, until they decided to take a break.

They ate, and began looking for their prom dress.

YoonA was the first one to buy, as Yuri approved her choice.

"Taecyeon's eyes would pop out of its lids." Yuri teased, as YoonA poked her in the waist.

"And especially Taemin." Sooyoung whispered to Jessica, making the two of them laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"Nothing." The two shook their heads.

 

Jessica was next. As for Yuri, she said that Jessica will be the next Barbie Doll.

"You look amazing!" Taeyeon complimented.

"Thanks." Jessica blushed.

"I think Jjong oppa will fall for you again!" YoonA and Sooyoung squealed, as Jessica just gave them a cold stare.

 

Sooyoung was next, and she picked an above the knee dress to elongate more of her skinny legs.

"I love it! Looks good to you!" Yuri squealed, as she earned a slap from Sooyoung.

"Maybe Kibum oppa will break up with Nicole~sshi after seeing you like that." Taeyeon seriously said.

Sooyoung just dropped her jaws at what had Taeyeon said, but she collected herself, and she was back again.

"Ani, he will not." Sooyoung argued, as YoonA and Taeyeon shrugged. Jessica gave her a 'what-the-hell' face.

 

And last, but not the least, Taeyeon. She picked a blue dress which complements her radiant skin.

"Aigoo! Onew oppa will be dead if he sees you!" Yuri teased, as the girls  laughed.

"You are so pretty Tae!" Sica said, as Taeyeon twirled like a kid.

"What are you doing?" The girls asked, disgusted.

 

"Thanks for the time, Yul unnie!" YoonA said, as she got out of Minho's car. Minho fetch them.

"No problem!" Yuri smilingly said.

"And Minho oppa! Thanks!" Jessica quickly said, then the Choi's drove off.

'Aigoo. I wish Taemin will compliment me on prom.' YoonA thought sadly, as they entered their house.

"Spacing out?" Jessica asked her.

"Neh, I'm just tired." YoonA said, giving her a reassuring smile.

Jessica just nodded, and she went to her room.

 

"Oppa, unnie. Do you think Nicole will be fine with Kibum going to the prom with me?" Sooyoung asked the two who were sitting in front.

"Of course!" Yuri said, as Sooyoung sighed. Her thoughts drifted away, and she wished Nicole will be fine with it.

 

"What?!" Nicole shouted frustratingly.

"I will go to Soo's prom, and I will accompany her." Kibum explained softly.

"No! I mean, you can't! It's our monthsary, remember?!" Nicole shifted her mood. She didn't want Kibum to notice she's just jealous over Sooyoung.

"I remembered, but I basically asked Soo!" Kibuma argued.

"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?! Their prom's the day after tomorrow!" Nicole defended her point.

"It's my point, I admit! But I can't just let myself dump Sooyoung!" Kibum shouted.

"So I am the one who's wrong?!" Nicole asked him, ready to cry.

"I'm not saying~" Kibum then comforted her. He hugged her, and Nicole let her tears out.

"Mianhe, Cole~ah. I should've told you before. But please, can I accompany her?" Kibum tried again.

"Okay. Just promise me you'll go out with me after the opening of the dance floor?" Nicole concluded.

"Promise."

 

'This is the moment I'm afraid to face. He's falling.'

 



Author's notes: Gaaah. It's so BORING! The chapter is so boring!
I'm really really really sorry because I'm sleepy.
Thanks to the nonstop heavy rain. GAAAH.
And I really need to finish my position papers right now!
OMG. OMG. OMG.
Anyway, don't forget to comment! :)