Chapter 7: Is this really happening?

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 7

Is this really happening?

 

* * *

 

Lee Taemin's house

"So, this will be 'x', and that should be your 'y'." YoonA said while pointing her solutions clearly.

Taemin's face is the definition of a confused god.

"Aish, I will explain again." She said after looking at him. His confused face was priceless.

YoonA again explained everything from the beginning. Taemin focused his eyes to the notebook, but apparently his eyes are having its mind.

Taemin would steal a glance at YoonA's beautiful face every minute or so, then tried to return back to the topic.

"I hope you got it this time." YoonA sighed.

"Yes, I got it babe." Taemin winked.

"Babe?" YoonA raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah. Don't tell me you liked it?!" He teased.

"No. Stop fooling around. Remember our rule? No falling in love." She said seriously.

"Yah, sure. Let's go?" Taemin grabbed her wrist, then he began walking.

"Where to?" She asked annoyingly.

"To your house of course!"

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" Sooyoung answered the call.

"Yah, piglet. Are you free tonight?" Kibum asked.

"What? Are you going to waste my time, again?" She asked angrily.

"No, this time I really want you to meet someone." He said seriously.

"Pay for our dinner. And promise me you'll buy me ice cream." She said, hoping Kibum will answer yes.

"Alright, piggy. Just go with me!" He laughingly said.

"Alright, pick me up here." She smiled.

"Okay. I'm on my way." With that, Kibum cut the call.

 

 

Taeyeon was busy preparing dinner for her and Jessica, since Jessica decided to go to Tae's house.

"Your parents are out of town?" Jessica asked Taeyeon, but eyes on her phone.

"Yes, again. Texting Mr. J again?" Taeyeon suddenly asked, since Jessica is texting nonstop.

Jessica just flashed her big smile at her, and she blushed.

Then suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Open the door, Sica-ah. It must be one of my oppas." Taeyeon said, and Jessica followed her command lazily.

She opened the door, and she saw Onew.

"Oh, Onew oppa. You're going to visit Tae -- " Jessica stopped as she saw another figure coming out of Onew's back.

"Jonghyun." She said flatly.

"Sica, who's at the --" Taeyeon walked near Sica while fixing her apron, then she stopped when she saw Onew and Jonghyun.

"Hey, this is also my house! Let's go, Onew hyung." Jonghyun said, breaking the ice between him and Jessica. The two boys entered the house.

"What are you cooking, my cute sister?" Jonghyun asked Taeyeon while pinching her cheeks. Jessica just walked to the living room, and began watching Boys Over Flowers.

"Aigoo. It's a surprise, oppa. Go get changed!" Taeyeon said, pulling away her oppa's hands from her face.

Jonghyun then walked upstairs. Before entering his room, he quickly looked first at the icy Jessica who stared at the television.

He changed his clothes, then began fiddling his other phone. The one which he uses to text Jessica.

 

Jessica then received a text message from Mr. J

What are you doing now, yeobo? ^^ ~Mr. J

She smiled at his craziness, and blushed when she saw 'yeobo' in his text.

Well, I'm here in my bestfriend's house. Currently watching BOF. Quite annoyed since my ex is here also.

She typed the words so fast, since Mr. J knew about her ex.

Jonghyun was hurt at her text, so he just played with it.

Oh, your badass ex? Just stay calm, and be yourself. I'm sure you'll be alright. :)

She smiled at his concern. Mr. J is always inspiring her to do good, and with that, she began falling for this mystery guy. Even though he only texted her yesterday.

Thanks, Mr. J. You're a nice guy. I'll text you later, okay? Annyeong :-h ~~SicaYeobo~~

 

"Chicken?" Onew asked Taeyeon as he peeked over her right shoulders.

"No. Not for you." Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

"Aish. I'll just buy at KFC." He said sadly, walking out of the kitchen.

"No oppa, there's chicken. Only for you." Taeyeon then shouted, then he smiled.

"You can't trick Master of Chicken." Onew joked.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Taeyeon shouted. Jessica stood up. Jonghyun walked out of his room, and Onew entered the house. He made a few phone calls to Taemin.

"Yummy!" Jessica and Jonghyun both shouted at the same time after smelling the dishes. Jessica just rolled her  eyes, while Jonghyun blushed on the inside.

Onew sat beside Taeyeon, making Jonghyun sit beside Jessica. The dinner was quiet, since the tension between Jonghyun and Jessica had started.

 

After dinner, Taeyeon and Onew decided to buy some drinks. Jessica insisted at first, but gave up since it's Taeyeon and Jonghyun's house. So, she's left with Jonghyun.

"How are you, Sica?" Jonghyun walked in the living room, where Jessica is watching her favorite movie Romeo and Juliet.

 

 

"Yuri-ah?" Minho asked Yuri, who's now staring at him, stoned.

"Are you alright, Minho-ah?" Yuri checked Minho by placing her hands over his forehead, neck, cheeks.

"Yes, I am alright." He just smiled at her.

"I.. don't.. know.. what to.. say." She said slowly, looking at the ground.

"I don't need your answer now, Yuri-ah. But please say yes." Minho begged like a child.

"I don't know. I.. don't." She stopped.

Minho's face suddenly saddened, then he gradually accepted Yuri's 'no', for him.

"It's okay if you don't like me back. It's just that, I expressed my feelings for you." Minho tried to smile, but inside he's crying.

"It's not that.." She was cut off.

"Let's go home, okay?" Minho said as he held her hands and walked near to the car.

 

'I like you too, Minho-ah. It's just that I don't know what to do if our parents find out.' Yuri thought.

 



Author's notes: Sorry for the late update!! Quite busy with my UPCAT review. :)))) Sorry if this is getting boring! But I assure you many things will happen. MANY. :)))