Key's P.O.V

Grenade

 

Author's note: Here's the new chapter! This chapter is Key's, and it is in his P.O.V. It will be a short chapter, I think. I will just let you know what Key is feeling right now.

This chapter is dedicated to Diantha {Cupcake}, who craves for SooKey moments; Darla {noonalovesbabytae03}, who wants me to update as soon as possible; Layne {SooWon257}, who will do something special for me; and for all SooKey shippers out there... you know who you are.

Sorry for the grammar error and spelling mistake.

TAKE NOTE: This is KEY'S P.O.V


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y F O U R

This is not happening.

Sooyoung is not talking to me. Is that even real?

I mean, we are always going out everyday. Did I do something wrong?

Think Kibum. What did you do?

I did steal her cupcake the day before yesterday; it didn't affect her.

I stole her headband because it's pink, but I think she's alright with it.

I about her weight, but I still apologized and admitted that she's thin.

asdfghjkl.

Try to reminisce, Kibum. Try.

Maybe she is angry with me because I about her weight. I apologized, and I even told her that I love her figure. Wait, did I tell her that? No way. I think I just said it to myself.

I admire Sooyoung's thin body. I mean, she keeps on eating - 7 or 8 times a day. But she doesn't get fat! Where does all her foods go?

Wow, that's really weird. I admire her body. Don't take it the wrong way.

Wait, why am I talking to someone?! Idiot, Kibum, you are talking to yourself.

Is this the result of being alone in your room?

If it's not a busy day, Sooyoung is always here inside my room. We would throw stuff at each other - probably stuff toys.

asdfghjkl. I miss my piggy.

Did I just say that? Shut up, you damn conscience. Is this even my conscience talking?!

Where are we? Oh yes, Kibum, you need to think! What happened to your almighty self?!

Damn it, I'm talking to myself. I don't usually talk like this, you know.

AAAAAH! There are so many voices in my mind right now. my life.

Cursing yourself is not good. Stop.

Anyway, I'm here inside my room, staring at the air.

One thing caught my attention. A big frame; with think, pink border, is hanging on my wall. I stared at it for a while.

Oh, it's our childhood days.

Is that Sooyoung?! asdfghjkl. SHE'S SO CUTE!

I remembered the time where she stumbled on the floor because of me. She teased me about my chubby face then, and I tripped her with my left foot.

Haha, so much for revenge.

Then, I remembered when we were young, we were dressing up each other. Yeah, awkward, but that really strengthen our friendship. Ever since we were young, we love fashion. Well, we both have a good fashion sense.

When I was in Elementary - first year to be exact, she was in Kindergarten. I still remember the time when we hold hands and stuff, just to let her know I want her to be safe.

We always fight when we were kids, but that didn't stop us to love each other.

Okay, as friends. I admit.

I love her, as a friend.

When I entered Middle School, she cried in front of me. She told me, "Oppa, don't forget me!"

I laughed at her that time, and she punched me in the stomach. That time, I was really into playing games, so that words didn't really register in my mind.

But now, I realized that it showed me my worth to her.

Damn Kibum. You're good at reminiscing.

She told me once, "Kibum oppa, you are the almighty person ever!"

Since then, I always add to my name the word 'almighty' because of her.

Many things happened during our life as teens. We are teens now, yes I know. I mean, many things happened when we were in Middle School.

We fought a lot, but we always end up getting each other still.

I can't imagine my life without Choi Sooyoung.

She's my wonderful piggy, dongsaeng, sister and fashion icon.

Forever, I will love her as my sister.

I shifted my sight to our latest picture. It was taken few weeks ago, and I already printed it. I stared at it for a while.

I saw Sooyoung's cheerful smile. The smile that allowed us to become friends.

The smile that took my breath away when we were in our child state.

True, I had a crush on her.

But, past is past!

I stared at her. Scratch that, I stared at our picture.

Something changed inside me. My heart started to beat fast, and it was abnormal.

What am I feeling? I'm just staring at Sooyoung!

Wait, am I falling for her?!

Think Kibum. Why would you spend almost two hours of your idle time just to reminisce?

Wait, I already spent two hours?

Anyway, I mean...

Sooyoung is beautiful. No, not beautiful. She's gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, lovely... all words that express beauty.

She defines my meaning of ideal girl. Tall, skinny, beautiful, weird...

She fits perfectly.

She fits perfectly, as in perfectly.

Wait, SHE IS MY IDEAL GIRL?!?!

No way. No way. NO WAY!

But, I am glad she fits that.

Wait, what am I saying?!

Am I falling for her? I think so.

What did you say, Kibum?!

I'VE FALLEN FOR  HER!

Heart, stop answering. I have Nicole now! I can't just let her go; I love her.

Or do I?

I stood up, stretching a bit. My two hours of staring at the pictures made me hungry.

Then again, I miss her so much.

Choi Sooyoung, please forgive me?

 

I think I fell for you already.


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
Even if you don't ask, THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER, so far.
WHY? I totally love it when I wrote Key's P.O.V

It's cool! I mean, being at his position, and writing stuff.
This relaxed me. I love you Key.

SOOKEY FANS! I hope you are spazzing right now. Keke^^

I totally love this one.

SOOKEY FTW.
Spread the SooKey love, k? :)

NEXT CHAPTER:
Prepare yourself. I will make it long, BECAUSE ALL THE COUPLES ARE THERE.

 

AWW. AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! :D
My dream of having 100subscribers came true, because of YOU! Yes, you.

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!