Chapter 8: Is it me, or you're just crazy?

Grenade

 

C H A P T E R 8

Is it me, or you're just crazy?

 

* * *

 

The long trip was silent. Yuri's eyes were on the streets, while Minho's on the road. Neither of them wanted to speak.

They finally arrived at their house.

They walked slowly. Yuri then stopped in front of him.

"I'm really sorry, Minho-ah. Sorry about tonight." Yuri said sadly.

"It's okay, noona. I understand." Minho just chukled, then continued to walk.

'He called me noona.' Yuri sighed.

 

"Where were you?" Their parents asked them when they entered the house.

"We had dinner." Minho said, as he walked upstairs, particularly to his room.

"I have to shower. Good night, appa and umma." Yuri kissed her mom first then she walked to her room also.

 

When Yuri entered her room, she began letting her quiet sobs out. She was hurt.

'I'm really sorry, Minho-ah. I don't think this would work. But I like you too.' She thought to herself.

 

"Yuri-ah, where's Soo?" Yuri's mom knocked on her door. She quickly wiped her tears, and answered her casually.

"I don't know umma."

 

 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Choi Sooyoung imnida." Sooyoung bowed as she greeted the girl in front of her.

"Annyeong haseyo, Jung Nicole imnida." The girl also bowed. 'So, she's Nicole.' Soo thought to herself.

"Sooyoung, this is my girlfriend Nicole. Nicole, this is my bestest-friend Sooyoung." Kibum then introduced them to each other.

"Aigoo. Kibum told me a lot about you." Nicole said cheerfully. "Has Kibum mentioned me?" She asked.

'Nicole? He never mentioned anyone with the name Nicole.' Sooyoung thought.

"Uh, neh." Sooyoung just lied at her.

"Really? Kibum always tell me some of your childish acts. And I thought it's cute." Nicole laughed.

Sooyoung glared at him. He just gave her an assuring smile.

 

"Uh-oh. It's already quarter to ten. I really need to go." Nicole then looked at her watch when they stopped in a store, after hours of strolling the mall.

"I'll drive you home." Kibum offered.

"What about Sooyoung?" Nicole pointed out.

"I'll be fine!" Sooyoung smiled.

"No, I'll drive you too. But, yeobo, you're first." Kibum winked at Nicole.

 

'Be calm, Sooyoung. Be calm.' Sooyoung said at herself as she watched her bestfriend and his girlfriend's sweet moment inside the car.

'You don't have to be jealous, Soo. Jealousy. No.' She reminded herself.

 

The car stopped, and Sooyoung opened the windows.

"Wow! It's nice!" Sooyoung shouted as she stared at Nicole's house.

"Thanks!" Nicole chuckled. Kibum just laughed at her craziness.

"Thanks yeobo for the ride!" Nicole kissed Kibum's cheek, and she then went out.

"Oh, and it's nice meeting you again, Sooyoung!" Nicole shouted, then she closed the gates.

"Piggy, seat here." Kibum said as he patted the front seat.

"I'm not a dog." Sooyoung said as she switched seats.

 

"Thanks for the ride, Kibum-ah." Sooyoung said as she unbuckled the belt.

"What do you think of Nicole?" Kibum asked her.

"She's cute, nice, and pretty." Sooyoung answered.

Kibum just laughed. Then Sooyoung went out of the car.

"Take care, Kibum oppa!" Sooyoung shouted as she waved goodbye at him.

"Goodnight, piggy!" Kibum smiled, then drove away.

 

'I'm not jealous of Nicole!' Sooyoung thought.

 

 

"How are you, Sica?" Jonghyun asked Jessica.

"Stop pretending you care about me." Jessica said as she stared at the television.

"I care about you." He said, moving closer to her.

Jessica then stood up, and walked away. Too bad Jonghyun managed to grab her wrist.

She struggled at her tight grip.

"Let me go." Jessica said, trying to let go of his grip.

"I'll let go when you say you're over me." Jonghyun said seriously.

'I'm not over him yet.' Jessica thought at herself.

"I'm over you! In fact, I'm in love with someone else." She blurted out.

"With whom?" He said angrily.

"With someone who truly cares for me! Someone who makes me happy, and someone who will never leave me. Someone who's not like YOU!" She answered angrily.

Jonghyun then froze at the moment.

'She's over me?' He thought sadly.

He then let go of her wrist, and watched her walked away.

 

 

"Oppa, can you take Sica home?" Taeyeon asked Onew.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Thanks, oppa. I'll go first at the car. Goodnight Tae!" Sica then walked towards the car.

 

"Thanks for the dinner, Taeyeon-ah." Onew blushed.

"It's no big, oppa." She blushed too.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" Onew then said.

"Uh, yes. Why?" She asked.

"Let's have some dinner?" Onew said happily.

"Okay, it's a date then." She simply said.

"Date? Okay, it's a date. Goodnight, TaeTae." Onew said as he pinched her cheeks,

"Goodnight oppa."

 

 

"Well, this is me." YoonA stopped in front of the door.

"It's a big apartment." Taemin complemented.

"Thanks." She said.

YoonA then walked inside the apartment. She was about to close the door when Taemin stopped her.

She looked at him confusingly.

"Thanks for helping me, YoonA. I learned a lot, and I had fun." He sincerely said.

She smiled at what he had said.

"You know, you're beautiful when you smile." He said, then he smiled at her also.

"Stop playing around." YoonA said as she hid her blushed cheeks.

"Oops, sorry. You're more beautiful when you smile." He then said, taking back the first sentence.

"It's getting late, Taemin-ah. You should go." She changed the subject.

He then walked away, when YoonA shouted at him softly.

"Goodnight, Taemin!"

He smiled secretly, then faced her.

"Goodnight, YoonA!"

 



Author's notes: I'm really sorry for not updating for two days! I was busy, and our laptop's charger was 'sick'. HAHAHHA =)) Here, I hope you liked this episode! It's kinda sad, or crazy. :D SWEET MOMENTS NEXT CHAPTER! :""""> WOW!    24SUBSCRIBERS && 1155VIEWS! THANKSALOT:-*
LOTS, MIAAIGOO