What will I do?

Grenade

 

Author's note: HELLO EVERYONE~ I'm sorry for the really long wait! Aigoo, I was busy these past few weeks. But now, I can update everyday. ;) I'm really really really sorry for everything! T_T Anyway, I lost 2subscribers.. AWW, but it's alright ;)

Sorry for the grammar errors and spelling mistakes.


C H A P T E R T H I R T Y S E V E N

"I heard that Taeyeon will be out of town for a while?" Minho asked, stirring his cup of coffee.

Onew nodded as he took a sip from his coffee. "She will be with Kibum and Jonghyun. They will go for a day of vacation."

"Will you miss her?" Minho teased, earning a chuckle from his hyung. "What hyung? It's true, then."

Onew said, "Of course I'll miss her."

Minho eyed him. "What if?"

"Don't continue your question. You're just making things complicated." Onew then stood up, walking straight to the kitchen. He placed his cup down the sink, and a lot of thoughts came into his mind.

"Hyung, are you still thinking about her?" Minho asked carefully. He then patted his back, and said, "If you really love Taeyeon, you would not do anything to hurt her, right hyung?"

Onew just stared at the sink. It took him few minutes to reply, "Yes."

 

"Oppa! Jjong oppa's trying to push me to the pool!" Taeyeon screamed as Jonghyun kept on pushing his little sister near the edge of the swimming pool.

"Taengoo, we are having a small vacation at this resort, that's why he will do that," Kibum said nonchalantly. He was reading a magazine, as if nothing happened between him and Nicole.

"Kibum's right!" Jonghyun shouted, successfully pushing his dongsaeng at the pool. Taeyeon then lifted her body up, giving her oppa a deathly glare.

"Don't you dare do that to me again, Kim Jonghyun!" Taeyeon shouted angrily, as Jonghyun ran to behind his Kibum dongsaeng.

Kibum chuckled, "I know this vacation will be awesome!"

"Why are you so happy?" Jonghyun asked, looking weirdly at his dongsaeng.

Kibum smiled. "I don't know. I feel very light after breaking up with Nicole."

Taeyeon then stood beside Jonghyun. She practically made Jonghyun scream because she poked him on the stomach. She butted, "I know right?"

Kibum laughed. "With the help of our little sister, my life's normal once again."

"Err, that's cheesy." Jonghyun then splashed some mineral water at Kibum and Taeyeon. Fortunately, Kibum dropped the magazine he was reading before his hyung can do such childish act. Being the two dongsaengs, Kibum and Taeyeon helped each other to push Jonghyun to the pool.

 

"So, how was your swimming?"

"Good. Kibum oppa and I pushed Jjong oppa to the pool!" Taeyeon said excitingly, earning a cute chuckle from the other line.

Onew continued, "Jonghyun is such a wimp."

"I know oppa! By the way, how's your day?" Taeyeon asked this time.

Onew then stopped for a while. He stuttered as he said, "T-the d-day's b-boring as usual."

"Are you alright oppa?"

"Yes, I'm just tired from vocal lessons. Sorry Taengoo." Onew then faked a cough, assuring that Taeyeon would believe his act. Fortunately, she fell to the trap. He finally said, "I'll just talk to you again later, Taengoo. Goodbye!"

Taeyeon was about to answer back when she heard the other line's beep. She just sighed in defeat and decided to take a rest. She can't help but to think about many things. That includes her relationship with Onew. It's been a great relationship, but this time, she noticed that maybe Onew is not into her anymore. Fear of getting dumped, Taeyeon decided to go to sleep first before thinking about her plans.

On the other side of the room, Kibum and Jonghyun decided to eavesdrop at their dongsaeng. They heard something from Taeyeon, but it was really inaudible.

Kibum then asked Jonghyun, "What can be their problem?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "I don't know, but I fear that -"

"She will come back," Kibum stated, stopping his hyung. He sighed, giving his hyung a worried face.

Jonghyun then said, "Let's not jump into conclusions first. Maybe Seungyeon is not here, yet."

 

Onew felt guilty when he hang up with Taeyeon. It's not that he doesn't want to talk to her, but he needs to finish first something. He just knew that his ex-girlfriend will come back in Korea, making his heart flutter in happiness and sadness at the same time. Seeing the news in television makes him nervous. What if his ex-girlfriend wants him back? Or, is he just thinking about that?

He then received a text message from an unknown number.

To Jinki-ssi
Good evening Jinki-ssi, it's Minyoung ahjumma. I just want to inform you that Seungyeon will coming back tomorrow. I invite you to come with us in the airport. I hope you will come. It's been a long time ~

"What?" Onew shouted, looking over his phone again and again. He can't believe it. After so many years, Seungyeon's family communicated with him. He was busy roaming around his room that he didn't notice his dongsaeng entered the room.

"Hyung, what's the matter? I heard you screaming," Taemin asked sleepily. He went to bed early, not wanting to think about YoonA again.

"Look at this," Onew said, handing him the phone. After a second, Onew fell down. Taemin then picked him up, laughing at his hyung's clumsiness.

"Wait, what?" Taemin then blurted after reading the message.

"I know." Onew nodded, seating at his bed.

Taemin then sat beside him. He dropped the phone down, saying, "Hyung, what are you going to do?"

"I already knew this earlier, but I don't know the date. That message was sent few minutes ago, and that confirms that she will come back home tomorrow."

"The same date Taeyeon will come back," Taemin said, putting the pieces together.

Onew then looked at him. He asked, "Tomorrow?"

"Didn't she say to you that they adjusted their stay?"

Onew just shook his head. Needless to say, he's trapped between the two short girls in his life.

 

Onew tried to forget about his problem for tomorrow, but he can't sleep. He remembered the time when Taeyeon saw the picture of him and Seungyeon being the sweetest couple ever. He remembered the time when he courted Seungyeon even if he didn't like her. After months, he fell for her. But now, what will happen? He doesn't know what will happen when he sees her. He can't explain, but he knows that he will be happy to see Seungyeon after so many years.

He can't blame her for leaving. It was a difficult time for them, but still, thanks to her leave, he had a chance to court his true love. Is Taeyeon his true love? He kept on asking himself.

If Taeyeon is the one, why is he expecting to see Seungyeon again?

He remembered the times when Seungyeon cheered him up after failing his P.E subject - the one he hates the most. She gave him happiness that Taeyeon then can't give.

Truly, Seungyeon is his perfect, ideal girl.

 

Tomorrow came, and Onew doesn't know what to do. He had to ask Taemin what time will Taeyeon arrive. Fortunately, Taeyeon will arrive at exactly 9 o'clock in the morning; however, he has to come back to the airport at 12 o'clock because of Seungyeon.

Taemin asked, "Why will you go with the Han family? You are through with Han Seungyeon."

Onew just ignored his dongsaeng who keeps on repeating his lines. He walked fast, trying to avoid the guilt Taemin's giving him.

Needless to say, Onew arrived at the airport. He immediately spotted the three Kims because they are just in domestic flights. He explained to Taeyeon that he will have to go somewhere, so he can't be with her that day. Taeyeon agreed, not knowing what's happenning. She forgot about the picture she saw. Maybe she will remember when she sees her in real life.

 

Time flew so fast that Onew saw Seungyeon once again. He was stunned at what he saw. She is still beautiful, but every part of her became even more beautiful. He can't take his eyes off her, even if he knows he shouldn't do that.

"Welcome back, Seungyeon-ah," Onew greeted, giving her a bouquet of flowers.

Seungyeon smiled at him, making him melt. "Onew, it's been a long time! I missed you!"

 

Evening came, and still, Onew can't eat. Taemin looked at his hyung confusingly. He then asked him, "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Seungyeon wants us to come back."


UPDATE -- DONE!
Aigoo, to all Kamilia fans, don't misinterpret this. I love Kara, but I don't want them to be paired with SHINee.
Ironic right? HAHHA. My first 2 fics were ShiningMelody, but now, I hate them. HAHA :D

Anyway, here's the update! :D
Everyone knows Han Seungyeon of Kara right? The cute and hamster-looking centre of Kara. :)

I hope you liked this chapter! :D

NEXT CHAPTER: Minho and his fiance.. ;)

COMMENTS&&SUBSCRIPTIONSAREHIGHLYAPPRECIATED!

121 subscribers and counting... :D

I LOVE YOU ALL! Thank you for waiting ;)

FINAL NOTE: This fiction will be finished in NOVEMBER 2011. There will be 12 more chapters, and expect to read sad moments. Prepare your tissues for your tears. :)