Chapter 8

My Sweet, Sunshiny Sister

So we pulled into Coffee Cube, the best cafe ever. I tried unbuckling as fast as I could, trying to get out of the car before Heechul could open my door for me like he always tries to do. I can't stand to say 'thanks' to that fool. However my seatbelt decided to stick. Awesome. I sat there struggling with the ing thing; I was about to call out to Siwon for help, but I saw that he was already walking off with RyeoWook.

That .

Before I knew it I felt a slender hand on mine. Heechul's. He placed over my hand on the clasp and pressed it down. It clicked and he pulled the strap over my shoulder and let it roll into place on its own. I said "Thanks' really quickly and reached for the door handle but he gently grabbed my wrist, pulled it close to him and kissed my hand. He pulled me in slowly eyeing my mouth. 

Oh hell no.

We were impossibly close now. I was really tempted to punch the out of him but I restrained myself and just nudge him, hoping he'd get the hint, but he wouldn't let go or back up. I wasn't gonna let this happen. I'm not even gonna say it because it's prettty obvious. I shoved him off of me as hard as I could; his head hit the top of the door and he fell onto the gravel. I got out, straightened my skirt, and walked past him and into the building without looking at him or even saying a word. Greeting the workers, who knew me as a regular there, as I looked around, I spotted my brother and future boyfriend new best friend. I walked over to them. 

'Oh cool, you got a table.' I said casually as if nothing had happened, and as far as these two were concerned, that's exactly what happened. Nothing. 

I smiled at Ryeowook and said 'Have you been here before, Wookie?' Before anyone got the chance to ask what took so long. He smiled back and said, 'No, but I'm glad you guys brought me along. It's great here! It's a relaxing place and the coffee is really good.' 

I was actually really happy to hear that. If that's the case, he wouldn't mind if I casually asked to have coffee after school sometimes. It's not too far a walk from school and I'm his closest friend so far. It's not he'd be making plans with anyone else anytime soon. Hehehe. As I was about to reply, Heechul finally walked up to our table and took the seat next to Siwon. 

'Hey guys'

Siwon took a sip of his coffee before asking, ' what took you two so long anyway?'

I chirped in, before Heechul could say something idiotic. 'My seatbelt got stuck so Heechul oppa helped me out and then he had to take a phone call.' luckily he kept his mouth shut, but Siwon was ever the sharp one.I saw a bright glint of suspicion in his shiny, black eyes.


Short crappy update! I just wanted to put something up to let you know I haven't given up on this. I was going to update a bit earlier, but some unfortunate incidents occurred and I was on a major time crunch. Anyway, I'm gonna stop promising updates and just do them! I have already gotten half way through the next chapter; I will add it as soon as I can!