Chapter 4

My Sweet, Sunshiny Sister

 

ASDFGHJKL;!! I am the worst writer in the official history of ever! I am so sorry! I haven't updated in months! I really like this story, though! Ugughgugh I'm so gomen. Please be patient with me and continue to support my story; that would mean more than everything to me, really! I hope that you guys still like my story! 

 


 

The next day started off like any other:  

Oppa!” “Good morning, oppa!” “Y-you look so handsome today oppa.” 

I tried to respond as politely as I could, to as many people as I could, and still get through the masses of swooning girls in one piece. I pushed past people gently but effectively and made it to my locker. I sighed deeply before opening the door. I was about to carelessly open it as any normal human being would do, until I thought back to the day before.  

 

That ing voodoo doll. 

 

 I tried to ignore my thoughts but proceeded to open my locker rather cautiously, half expecting that piece of crap to sitting there, atop my physics textbook or some , waiting to stare at me with those cheap plastic beads for eyes. I looked inside with an uneasy face but nothing was there.  

 

Why the would there be? 

 

I practically jumped into my locker and shut the door, as ______ suddenly appeared behind me. As soon I regained my composure I recognized that voice, dribbling sarcasm and spite with each syllable, like a dog in the sweltering, summer heat.  

“What the are you talking about?” I said completely steadily, boredly, as if none of her implied assumptions were even true. I didn’t even turn to look at her. She chuckled and said, “Don’t even. I know you thought my beautiful gift would have lovingly followed you to school and manifested itself in your locker somehow. Like it was possessed or something.” She hissed out that last part like a venomous serpent, and it sent a chill up my spine momentarily, but I shook it off promptly and snapped back at her. “Whatever. Just because you’re into all of that farcical bull, don’t associate me with that nonsense. 

 

” Kekekeke.” That ridiculous chuckling. “You’re no fun, Big Brother.” She smirked. 

 “Shut up. Just get to class.” 

“Hmm? Someone’s grumpy today! Not in the mood to play with me, oppaaaa~<3?”  

“Ugh, please don’t do that. It’s even more insulting than when you flat out insult me, and no I am not in the mood to ‘play with you.’ I’m never in a ing mood for that . You give me no ing choice.”  

Awwww oppaaaaa~<3<3<3! Don’t be so mean; you know you love it. I love you, oppa~<3! She pouted and bubbled like some kind of retarded duck. Why did everyone think this was so cute? Just as I was about to lash out and gripe at her, but I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw so tight I thought I would crush it all to a fine powder. "I love you, too, dongsaeng." I smiled down at her face, full of shock and confusion. She realized soon enough, the cause of my sudden change in demeanor. A small, feminine boy who looked to be about _____'s age was walking in our direction looking confused. He was fervently checking his schedule and the door numbers. I guess he didn't notice us at first because he was about to walk directly into us but stopped suddenly only a few steps in front of us.

 

"Oh!" he gasped and dropped his schedule and a few other papers he was holding in his hand. "I'm so sorry!" he apologized and was about to bend down to pick up his papers but I was already in the process of retrieving them. I stood up and handed them back to him with a smile. "It's no problem. Are you new here? You seem lost." He stared wide eyed and smiled back saying "Thank you, and yes, I just transferred here for my second year of high school! I'm not used to such a big campus!" So he was in ______'s grade after all. I looked her and noticed how she was looking at the boy. Her eyes seemed unusually bright and her cheeks were pink. was slightly parted and she was clinging tightly to my arm, practically hiding behind me. Usually when she met someone new she was poised front and center, smiling and feigning interest in meeting them. I turned back to the boy, shaking off my puzzled look. "Really? Welcome! What is your name?" "I'm Kim Ryeowook! And you two are?" He smiled in turn at both me and ______. "Nice to meet you. I'm Choi Siwon and this is my younger sister ______." This was the first time ______ had spoken up this entire conversation. "H-hello! I-it's nice to meet you!" she stuttered out shyly, with a girlish blush on her face, still clinging to my arm for dear life. What had gotten into her? Even if she was always putting up a good girl front, I had never seen her this way before. Her acting seemed way too good this time. 

 

Ryeowook smiled and said "Uhm what grade are you both in?" "I'm a 3rd year student and ______ here is also a second year. Which reminds me, did you need some help finding a certain classroom?" His eyes widened in realization as he recalled his earlier state. "Oh! Yes actually! I'm looking for my homeroom; this is the room number." ______ and I looked at the paper and her eyes suddenly widened. "We have the same homeroom; we can walk to class together, if you'd like!" she managed to choke out with minimal stuttering this time, followed by her signature, sweet smile. Ryeowook beamed back at her and said "That's great! Thank you!" he bowed slightly and she bowed back slightly as well. "Well, that's great; it'll give you two a chance to get to know each other. I'm sure we can all become good friends, no? I suppose we should be heading to class. Have a good day, ______, and have a good first day, Ryeowook!" "Thank you, hyung, -ah! May I call you hyung?" I chuckled warmly. "Sure, you can." "Ok! Then you have a good day, too, Siwon hyung! Thank you for your help." ______ said good bye to me as well and they walked off in the direction of their classroom. I sighed as soon as they were out of earshot. That poor boy. ______ obviously had a crush on him. He's too nice to have to deal with such girl. Hopefully he'll be smart and not get involved in anything that has to do with her. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed deeply again as I walked to class. 

 


 

Oh Jegus, I am making this story sooo ridiculous! XD But I’m just having fun with it! I’m sorry if my readers think I am a complete moron!  UwU If you think this story , I won’t argue with you >w<” but I like it! This is really fun to write BECAUSE it’s so ridiculous! If you’re enjoying it as much as I am, I’m glad!