Chapter 7

My Sweet, Sunshiny Sister

*Siwon's POV* 12:30 P.M.

I was walking towards my locker before the lunch bell rang, contemplating whether I wanted to get something from the cafeteria or if I wanted to go off campus for lunch. As I rounded the corner I saw ______ and RyeoWook walking around together. He handed her a slip of yellow paper. She looked at it for a while, as if contemplating what was on it; it was only a small scrap. It couldn't be taking her this long to read it. 

As if she heard my thoughts, she looked up and around. She told him something and they looked like they were going to continue walking on. I began to walk as well. I didn't want them to know I was just standing there watching them.I pulled out my phone. I waited for them to notice me. And sure enough...

'Siwon-hyung!' I heard RyeoWook call me from a little ways down the hall. I looked up and around, eventually resting my eyes on RyeoWook and ______. I smirked and said,

'Hello there RyeoWook, how has your first day been?' He was beaming. He really was a cute kid. I smiled.

'It's been really good so far! I've made a few friends and I have a couple classes with ______. I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable here. ______ is taking good care of me. Haha.' He was so genuine. It was almost like I didn't have to pretend to be nice to him. Actually, that's exactly how it was. I didn't have to pretend at all. It was refreshing to meet someone who was real, for once.

'That's great, I'm glad you're doing so well and you guys are becoming close.' I responded.

'Me too! The both of you are really nice. I hope I get to know you, too, hyung.'

'Ah yes. I'm sure we will. The year's only begun. Now what are you two doing for lunch? I was thinking of going to that little cafe you like so much [nickname]. We may as all go together.'

'That sounds great, oppa! I'm starving. Will you come with us, Wookie?'  .....

What the ? Wookie? She had a pet name for him. Oh God, why....?

'Oh sure! Thanks. I'd love to get out for a bit.' he smiled excitedly. 

As we walked to the student parking lot we ran into none other than Heechul. This was a perfect oppurtunity to with ______. I called him over and asked him if he'd like to join us for lunch. ______ was not amused. She stuck closer to RyeoWook but he didn't seem to mind. Which reminded me that I had yet to introduce the two. Heechul and RyeoWook that is.

'Oh, where are my manners? Heechul,' I gestured towards RyeoWook, 'this is our new friend, Kim RyeoWook. He's a new second year.' I gestured back at Heechul. 'RyeoWook, this is Kim Heechul, he's a third year like me, and a good friend of mine.' 

RyeoWook was the first to acknowledge the other. 'Nice to meet you Heechul-ssi!' he bowed to him politely and smiled. 

'Likewise, it's nice to meet you as well, Ryeowook.' he bowed back slightly. Then he looked behind RyeoWook at ______ who had just been standing around listening. 'There you are ______! Are you hiding from your oppa~?' he . I wanted to laugh so badly. I could tell she was searing inside, her hopes of a peaceful relaxing lunch, disintegrated right before her eyes. And to add onto the stress of having Heechul around, there was now also her precious Wookie, to keep her on her toes.

'No, of course not, oppa! I just thought it would be polite if you met Wookie-oppa first!' she giggled after having addressed RyeoWook someone she had just met, so warmly and affectionately. I swear I could feel the temperature around us drop, sharply. That had to have hurt. ______ definitely didn't have a nickname for Heechul; she even struggled to call him oppa. I knew she did it on purpose, though. She thought she had gotten Heechul good, but she had only begun digging Ryeowook's grave. If he had any reason to believe that RyeoWook was competition in winning ______'s cold, unfeeling, cyst for a heart, I'd rather not know what he would do to him. I tried to intervene quickly.

'Well, we all know each other now, haha. Let's go eat! RyeoWook you can sit up front with me.' I smiled. ______'s eyes went wide, but I knew she wasn't about to argue with me in front of people. 

'Are you sure? I thought Heechul-hyung would want to sit up front.' he looked at Heechul questioningly. Heechul smirked devilishly and I could tell it made RyeoWook a little uncomfortable.

'No, no I don't mind keeping _____ company in the back seat. Please I insist, RyeoWook.' HA. Got her. 

'errrr......' What was ______ to do? Hahahaha. 

'Okay, thank you hyung.' RyeoWook smiled. ______ and I trailed behind them as they walked to my car. 

'You're ing dead, brother.' Oooh scary. 

'Of course, sister dearest.' I patted her head and slung a "loving" arm around her shoulder to pull her into a quick side hug.

I unlocked my car and everyone got into their respective spots. ______ sat near the window, so Heechul sat in the middle to be right next to her. I pulled out of the lot and onto the road. I was so familiar with this cafe that it was like an instinct geting there. I peeked into the rear view mirror to see that Heechul had slipped his arm around her. He was tapping away at his phone, so he didn't notice her glaring out the window. I thought she would melt holes in them. It was a rather quiet ride. Ryeowook was looking happily at the window, smiling at the charming little city. He was just a nice, happy kid. I felt bad that he was so trusting and friendly and comfortable with us all. He made me realize that we were pretty ty people. ______ and I hated each other. Scratch that. We hated most people. Heechul was a rude, spiteful, cynic that charmed anyone he had to to get what he wanted. Then again we all were. We all had such terrible personailties. We were so fake. And that was only the three of us. Most of my other friends were like that, too. We were stereotypical popular, rich kids. Greedy, self-centered, liars. 

How had this poor boy gotten tangled in this snake pit of hateful, decepitive, liars?


That was kinda sad for me to write. My characters are some fake, es, (and Siwon and Heechul who aren't my characters but, my portrayals of them are fake bijez) but at least realization is starting to dawn on them. slowly but shorely. yop yop. This is starting to develop a plot! Yusha!! @^@ I promise I'll start updating more often! Seriously!