09.

60 Seconds

okay guys... I changed the beginning and then changed it back, but I changed a couple things, so yeah. Here's the new chapter!


When our lunch was over, we walked to our next class which was our traditional music class. I play gayageum, Min plays janggu, and Han Byul plays haegeum. Its one of our passions. Its really fun making music together. We also have three other friends who plays with us. Its Han Kora, Jung Eun Sol, and Kang Ari. Kora is amazing at the daegeum, Eun Sol also does gayageum, and Ari is good at the geomungo.

gayageum:

jangu:

haegeum:

daegeum:

geomungo:

 

"Can't wait to see Kora and Ari," Min said.

 

"I know!" I smiled,"we get to make music now."

 

We walked into the traditional music building. We were greeted by our hoobaes and we greeted our sunbaes. Our sunbaes greeted us back. We all respected each other in the traditional music department. We were treated well because we were really good for our age. We went to our usual practice room to practice where we found Eun Sol, Kora, and Ari.

 

"Hey there," I sang.

 

"Hi!" Eun Sol smiled.

 

"Sorry we didn't join you at lunch today," Kora said,"we wanted to eat out today."

 

"Its fine," Min said.

 

"We had a little adventure," Han Byul said.

 

"Really?" Ari said.

 

"Yup!" Han Byul said.

 

"That's cool," Eun Sol said. I nodded.

 

"Let's get practicing," I said.

 

"Yeah, ladies~!" Han Byul said. I looked at her.

 

"No," I shook my hand,"don't say that."

 

"Ladies. That word," Min said,"annoying."

 

"It isn't that bad," Ari said.

 

"You weren't there because you failed us," she said.

 

"Well I'm sorry," she said,"music is all I can do well."

 

"Doesn't matter anymore," I said.

 

"We already went through it," Han Byul said.

 

"Good thing I didn't do it," Ari said.

 

"Well, we're not much of athlete," Kora said.

 

"Yup," I nodded.

 

"Now let's practice," Eun Sol said.

 

We tuned our instruments and made sure everything was fine. Nothing can go wrong. We've been practicing all month for one of our competitions and we don't want to lose. We can't lose. We tried so hard for this.

 

 

Then we were done. We high-fived each other. That was very well done. I think we did well. We all smiled at each other. Then we heard a knock. Kora got up and opened the door. Han Byul gasped out loudly. It was Infinite.

 

"They wanted to see you," Gi Young said.

 

"Oh. Thank you for bringing them," I got up and bowed.

 

"Welcome," he smiled,"bye."

 

"Bye, oppa," I said.

 

"Bye, oppa," the girls echoed.

 

"Come in," I said. Min gave me a terrified look.

 

"Hi," Sung Gyu came in,"sorry to bother you... but can we stay here for a while?" 

 

"Oh hi," I smiled,"sure, but can I know why?"

 

"Oh yeah," Sung Gyu said,"we don't have a class to go to and our manager doesn't want outside where people can see."

 

"Oh I see," I said,"of course you can stay."

 

"Who are they?" Kora and Ari asked.

 

"Yeah, unnie, who are they?" Eun Sol asked.

 

"Sung Gyu-ssi is my friend and his friends are with him too," I said.

 

"Oh," they said in unison.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"Sit wherever you want," Kora bowed.

 

"Thank you," they said.

 

"Unnie," Eun Sol said.

 

"Yeah?" I responded.

 

"Can you help me?" she said,"I still don't understand some things."

 

"Sure," I smiled.

 

I explained to her the things that she didn't understand. The room was really quiet though. I don't like silence, but I let it go. I can tell Min hated this because of the Woohyun guy. 


Hey guys! I feel like this is so short. I'm sorry!!! I got in trouble and was busy this week and didn't get to update soon. So yeah... Thank you if you're still reading. You're all so very patient. I love you all~ Follow me on twitter(if you want): https://twitter.com/kimleekwonshin