10.

60 Seconds

"So..." Ari said.

 

"Um... who are you guys?" Eun Sol curiously asked.

 

"Oh, annyeong haseyo," they stood up and bowed,"we're Infinite."

 

"What's Infinite?" Kora asked.

 

"Huh?" one of them said,"you don't know who we are."

 

"No..." Han Byul said. She was lying, but she was good at it.

 

The room stayed quiet. I wanted to laugh, but I decided not to. The girls didn't really know who they were since we train and practice for traditional music and usually listen to traditional music. 

 

"Please introduce yourselves," I said.

 

"Silly, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before," Sung Gyu said. 

 

"Its okay, Hamster," I smiled.

 

"Okay," he smiled then he bowed,"I'm Kim Sung Gyu, leader and main vocalist of Infinite. Nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Jang Dong Woo the main rapper of Infinite,” Dong Woo smiled,”it's nice to meet you.”

 

“I am Nam Woo Hyun,” Woo Hyun winked at us,”main vocalist too. A pleasure to meet all of you.”

 

“I’m Lee Ho Won, but call me Hoya,” Hoya smiled,”I am rapper, vocalist, and main dancer. Nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Lee Sung Yeol. I am a vocalist and its nice to meet you,” Sung Yeol said.

 

“I’m Kim Myung Soo, but call me L. I am a vocalist and the face of the group,” he bowed,”nice to meet you.”

 

“I’m Lee Sung Jong,” Sung Jong bowed,”its nice to meet you all. I’m vocalist and maknae.”

 

“Nice to meet you,” we chorused.

 

“We’ll introduce each other too,” I said,”please sit again and make yourselves comfortable.”

 

“Okay,” they nodded.

 

I watched them sit down. I motioned for the girls to stand up. They quickly stood up. You know what our group name is? Its Grace. We've been told many times that we look graceful when we play music.

 

“Annyeong haseyo, we are Grace!” we bowed.

 

“I am leader and main gayageum player, Lee Byul! I’m a first year. Nice to meet you,” I bowed again.

 

“I am professional janggu player, No Min,” she bowed,”nice to meet you. Also a first year.”

 

“I am haegeum player Nam Han Byul,” she smiled,”and the aegyo princess here and first year too.”

 

“Daegeum player, Han Kora,” she bowed,”eldest, third year. Pleasure to meet you.”

 

“Kang Ari, the awesome geomungo player,” bowed,”second year. Also a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“I’m maknae, gayageum player in training, Jung Eun Sol!” she chirped,”first year. Nice to meet you.”

 

“And that’s it. We are Grace,” I said,"nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too," they chorused.

 

We nodded and bowed. Then we sat down again. We then put our instruments in our lap, so nothing happens to them. Our instruments are very important to us.

 

"So you girls are a group of traditional music players?" L asked.

 

"Yeah," we nodded.

 

"That's really cool," Woo Hyun complimented.

 

"How long have you played your instruments?" Dong Woo asked.

 

"Very young," Kora said,"some of us started learning before we started school. Others took time and learned before middle school."

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 

"Um. I have a question," Eun Sol said.

 

"What is it, Sol?" Min asked her.

 

"What exactly is Infinite?" she asked curiously.

 

 "Oh, um, we sing and dance," Sung Gyu said. 

 

"On stage," Hoya added.

 

"Oh," we all nodded.

 

"You should come see us sometime," Woo Hyun said.

 

"Well when we have a come back," Sung Jong added.

 

"Oh," we nodded again.

 

"Well Sung Gyu hyung is having a solo, so maybe you can see him," L said.

 

"He even helped write the music," Dong Woo said.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Yeah," he nodded.

 

"That's so cool!" I chirped.

 

"You think so?" Sung Gyu asked.

 

"Yeah," I nodded.

 
"Come see me sometime then," he said.
 
 
"I will," I said.
 
 
Soon Sung Gyu's phone rang. He excused himself and answered it. Maybe he needed to go or something? His manager might be here and he needs to  go. I don't want him to go... He then hung up.
 
 
"Silly," he said,"we have to go. I'll see you around?"
 
 
"Okay, Hamster," I nodded,"see you."
 
 
They got up and bowed. They said their goodbyes. They were so polite and bowed so many times before exiting the door.

Sorry for lack of updates. I will try my best to update more. I promise~