08.

60 Seconds

We walked back to the garden. Han Byul and Min were there sitting on a bench and Infinite was too. Just on the other side. Han Byul was meditating. She was trying to keep her cool. Infinite was just looking around.

 

"Hey," I said,"let's go."

 

"I don't thinks its good for her to move around. Let's carry her," Min said.

 

"All right," I nodded.

 

"I can help," Hoya, I think was his name.

 

"You will?" Han Byul said, in a voice that sounded like she was going to die any moment.

 

"No!" Min and I yelled. They looked at us weird.

 

"I can move by myself guys. Sheesh," she said and got up.

 

We watched her make her way out of the garden and walk away. We breathed out. Hoya... is her bias... She loves him. We bowed and left. We reached her and she yelled out.
 

"O M to the G!" she yelled out.

 

"This girl," Min smiled and shook her head.

 

"OMG! OMG! OMG! Did you hear him?!? He wanted to carry me. Oh dear Lord! Wahhh!" she twirled around happily. 

 

"Yes," I said,"we heard them."

 

"I don't get it," Min said,"why do you like them so much? What is so great about them. They look like regular people. They aren't much different than us."

 

"Min," I said,"they sing and dance. They're talented."

 

"Oh no," she said,"not you too."

 

"But its the truth," I said,"I recently looked them up. I thought you were happy on what we got in class."

 

"I don't know anything about them," Min said,"that's why and I didn't know who they were."

 

"Unnie," Han Byul said,"maybe you'll like them soon. They're cool."

 

"But!" Min said,"that guy was flirting with me! So annoying."


"Oh. Namstar?" Han Byul said.

 

"Namstar?" Min and I said.

 

"That's his player name in fanfics. He is a greaseball," Han Byul said. 

 

"You read fanfics?" Min said.

 

"Yeah. Its like reading books," she said.

 

"You find it hard to pick a book and besides you hate reading," I said.

 

"Its different," she said.

 

"Whatever floats your boat, hun," Min said. Han Byul pouted. 

 

We walked around quietly. Min doesn't like pop songs. I don't either, but they're different. Min likes rock and stuff close to that. I do too. We love NeverShoutNever and Boys Like Girls, but Han Byul is different. Its what makes us unique though.

 

"Let's not fight," Min said,"I'm sorry."

 

"I'm sorry too," I said.

 

"Me too," Han Byul said,"it was my fault."

 

"It wasn't," Min said,"let's forgive each other."

 

"Okay," we all nodded and hugged.

 


Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. Last week was finals and I've been studying like crazy. I'm starting to care for my future. I need to get into a good university. I'm going to be a major in music^^ I've started lacrosse. Its loads of fun, and now I have more time. I twisted my ankle yesterday and it hurts like crazy. Enjoy~