11.

60 Seconds

"What's with the weird nicknames?" Min asked.

 

"Um... well we sort of know each other..." I said.

 

"Wait, what?" Min said.

 

"How?" Han Byul asked.

 

"Well, I met him a couple days ago and yeah," I said.

 

"Woah," Kora said.

 

"Yeah," I scratched the back of my neck.

 

"Ooh~" Ari said.

 

"Let's get back to our practice," I smiled,"we still have an hour."

 

I didn't want to talk anymore. If I talked anymore they would somehow manage to know I have some feelings for Sung Gyu and they would bug me about it 24/7. I don't need that right now. We need to practice for our upcoming competition in two weeks and we need to do well since we're representing the school.

 

We had an hour for our practice. Half the time it went fast and the other was slow. I helped Eunsol whenever she was confused while the other along quietly. It was a good practice and we had done a lot. We all put out instruments away.

 

"Good practice, girls," I said.

 

"Thanks for helping me, Byul," Eun Sol said

 

"You're welcome," I smiled.

 

We left the room and turned off the lights. The hallway had some people and us. We left the room cleaner that it was before. We had a good reputation for being good students. I locked the door since I had the key. This was our practice room.

 

"Well girls, see you tomorrow and take care," I said,"bye."

 

I took my gayageum with me. I walked toward the exit. I heard their voices saying goodbye to me. I smiled. They're all great friends to have. As I went down the stair, I carefully held my gayageum. The air was cold outside, but at least it wasn't raining. Thank goodness. 

 

On my way home, my mind drifted to Sung Gyu. I remember the way I felt and my cheeks felt warm. He was really different and in a good way. This feeling. It feels like its meant to be... What am I talking about? Its silly. Well I am Silly. I smiled to myself.

 

When I got to the apartment building, I used the elevator. I can't go up the stairs with my gayageum and besides I'm feeling okay today. I pressed the number five and waited for my floor. Suprisingly the building seemed really dull and boring. When I got to my floor, I quickly went to my apartment and opened the door. I gently put down the gayageum in the living room. 

 

I went into the kitchen and made some food. Well I just made rice with some veggies. I'm not that hungry, so I won't eat very much. I shall start on my homework. I put aside the classes that I need to study for and the classes that I have homework for. I did my English literature first. Easy things go first for me. Just reading two chapters of the book we're reading and then responses to some quotes. I did it quickly. Then I did my calculus homework. Wasn't too difficult. Then some history. I studied a bit for my science class.

 

I couldn't do a lot because I was thinking of Sung Gyu. He just can't get off my mind. What is up with me? Whatever I do, I just can't stop. I decided to work on some designs, but then again he was on my mind. Why, Sung Gyu, why? 

 

I should just go to sleep. Maybe that's what I need to do. Some good night sleep will do it. I went to my room and layed on my bed. Oh. I need to change first and get all confortable. I changed quickly. I got into my bed and covered myself in blankets. Don't think of Gyu. Don't think of Gyu, but I really was. Ugh. I need to stop.


oh my gosh. I never realized that I updated this on Christmas. I am so sorry you guise~ literally its all schools fault. I had no time and so much homework. I also had a bit of writer's block, but I'm back and know where this story is going to go. So look forward to updates and thank you so much for staying as my wonderful subbies. Love you guys <#