01.

60 Seconds

It was finally after school. Certain classes were boring like always, but whatever. It started raining. I love the rain and all. Blah blah blah, I can go on telling you about how much I love the rain, but... I looked around and saw him. He was literally the perfect. He is very good looking and he was tall. We gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, and I fell in love... well I think its love... I looked away quickly then looked back and he was still looking at me. I don't really know what to do...

 

Its raining, but I don't have an umbrella. I do like the rain, so what the heck? I'll walk in the rain. Its fun! I started walking to the rain, but I was pulled back. I almost tripped. I closed my eyes. I was too scared to fall, but someone caught.

 

"Don't walk in the rain. You'll get sick," I heard a voice belonging to a guy. I opened my eyes. It was him. They guy who I met eyes with.

 

"Oh... well I need to get home," I said. Then I stood up straight

 

"I have an umbrella," he showed me,"I can walk you. We'll share it."

 

"No, its okay," I said,"you don't have to do that."

 

"I want to though," he softly smiled. I slowly nodded because his smile defeated me.

 

He opened his umbrella and we walked into the rain. I told him where we were going. My shoulder was getting wet, but I didn't care. I just stayed quiet... He pulled me closer. My shoulder wasn't getting wet anymore.

 

"What's your name?" he asked.

 

"Lee Byul... what's yours?" I said.

 

"Kim Sung Gyu," he smiled,"you have a pretty name."

 

"Thanks," I said. My cheeks turned red,"its nice to meet you."

 

"Its nice to meet you too," he smiled again.

 

After that we didn't talk much. Except for when I was giving directions to my apartment. Secretly... I liked his name. A lot. It has a nice sound to it and he seems like a Sung Gyu. He's very cute... when we smiles. I looked at him sometimes... I couldn't help it.

 

"Am I that attractive?" he smiled.

 

"W-what?" I stuttered.

 

"I noticed you looking at me," he said,"but did you ever notice me... looking at you?"

 

"No," my cheeks turned red. He smiled at me.

 

"When I go to school, I've noticed you a lot," he smiled,"I go once in a while, you seem like a very interesting person."

 

"Not really," I said,"I'm not like that at all."

 

"Is that so?" he asked curiously,"you play the gayageum, don't you?"

 

"True... how do you know?" I asked him.

 

"I've seen you play it before," he said.

 

"Where?" I asked. People usually don't see me play and I play at only one place where people can't see.

 

"Rooftop of the music building," he answered,"it is quite interesting to watch."

 

"Thanks," I said.

 

We stayed quiet most of the time... He's... weird and I like that. I smiled to myself.  I don't know if this is actually love. I haven't gone out with anyone after that one guy... It wasn't the guy, it was me. Well, it wasn't much of a relationship. It was more like being good friends, and after that I thought the thing called 'love' was just a waste of my time...

 

"I live here," I stopped,"in this building... thank you so much... Do you want to come in for dinner? Its the least I can do." 

 

"Oh. You're welcome and sure. Thanks," he said.

 

"Hmmm," I nodded,"then let's go."

 

I went inside to my building. He... Talking to him... It feels different. He's different. It feels right. Somewhere in my heart, it feels right and I feel right. For once, I have good feelings. 


First chapter! Finally~ I was going to update this yesterday, but! My brother was being a and didn't let me. He was yelling at me to go to sleep. What is he? Like 9? I couldn't even sleep. Thank you two who have subscribed. I love you very much<3