06.

60 Seconds

We were in design. Miss Kim was talking about different fabrics. Then the bell rang. Lunch time! Finally. I was getting bored. I studied all my fabrics before even starting the school year. Han Byul, Min, and I went to our usual spot to eat near the fountain. No one comes here anymore or the garden. We switched places everyday. One day is the garden and one day is the fountain. That was our spot. Most people left campus or just ate anywhere, but the two places. I like both places though. Its full of beauty.

 

"Byul, how have you been doing lately?" Han Byul asked.

 

"Good, Hannie," I responded.

 

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

 

"You can tell us," Min said.

 

"But I feel stupid telling you the same things over and over about how I feel," I said.

 

"But you're grieving. Its a process and we're here to listen," Min said.

 

"We've been here ever since we were litte," Han Byul said.

 

"You here for us," Min smiled.

 

"You were here for anyone," Han Byul smiled,"you are a good person."

 

"We want to be good too," Min said.

 

"Fine. Only because I love you two and you care... Well... let's see. Its really hard to sleep... Just thinking about it makes me sad. I dream my parents are here then I wake up to find its a dream. Over and over. Its tiresome because I think they could come back... I'm being childish. I know. When I was younger... I'd sit by the window thinking that maybe my dad would come back because I lived with my aunt," tears began running down my face,"I didn't like being there because I was scared of her. Now, its my mom... I'd never thought I'd lose her too."

 

"Oh, Byul," Min said. They hugged me.

 

"I just can't believe it," I cried,"I'm all alone... like I fear... not even Miso. He's not here anymore. I feel pain everywhere in my chest because this isn't what I wanted. I hate being alone at home because it makes me feel alone. I don't like it."

 

"Don't cry anymore," Han Byul said,"we're here. Don't worry."

 

"I love you too so much," I hugged them tightly,"I'm so grateful that you're my friends."

 

"We're grateful that you're our friend too," Min said.

 

"Well, unnies," Han Byul said,"let's eat."

 

"Feel better, Byul?" Min asked.

 

"Yes, Min," I smiled.

 

"Then let's eat," Min said.

 

"After we eat, let's go to the garden," I suggested.

 

"Sure," Min and Han Byul said

 

We ate while making jokes. We were imitating Han Byul earlier at her reaction for what company we got. Min and I were choking on our food then Han Byul did her fan girl and I fell almost all the way back, but I got myself. Our laughs were weird. We also laugh at our laughs. We finally finished eating. We threw our trash away and went to the garden. We heard talking. It was guys... but why would they be in the garden. We sneaked to see who it was... It was Infinite. Han Byul was going to squeal, but we covered ... We ended up faling backwards though.

 

"Ow!" we accidently said. We heard feet shuffling. 

 

"Blood," I shreiked,"i-i-its blood."

 

"Who is there?" the seven guys came out.

 

"Sorry, we didn't mean to disturb you," Min said.

 

"Blood," I mumbled, still looking at it.

 

"Don't look at it, unnie," Han Byul whispered.

 

"Its... there," I said.

 

"Unnie," she covered it with her hands,"see its not there. Don't worry, I know you don't like it, but it will be okay."

 

"Yeah," I nodded. I breathed. Then I noticed them staring at me.

 

"Why'd you guys come out like... creepers," one said.

 

"We were on our way here... like always," I said,"but we saw you guys, so we were going to leave, but we fell backwards."

 

"Do you need help?" Sung Gyu said.

 

"Yes," I nodded.

 

"I'll help you then," he helped me up.


Merry Christmas guys!^^