02.

60 Seconds

We entered the building. I can't go to the elevator because I'm claustrophobic at times. I feel like today is one of those days. I don't know how I am going to tell him. Its going to be weird.


"I'll be taking the stairs," I said,"I can't take the elevator... I'm claustrophobic at times, but you can take it if you want."


"Its fine," he said,"I'll go with you."


"If you say so," I nodded.


We went to the stairs and walked up the stairs. I live on the 5th floor. We walked silently. When we got to the 5th floor, we went to my apartment. I opened the door and we walked in. I closed the door behind us. 


"Woah," he walked into my living room,"you have a lot of instruments and artwork."


"Yeah," I nodded,"I'm an expert at the gayageum, as you may know." 


"What is it like working with so many instruments?" he asked.


"Its fun. I love traditional and classical music," I said,"but I like fashion more, so I'm studying for that." 


"I can tell," he smiled,"you have a lot designs and they look nice."


"Thanks," I smiled. I had some hung on my wall,"would you like some apple juice?"


"Sure," he nodded.


I went to the kitchen quickly. I opened the fridge door and got some apple juice. I served some for the both of us. Then I went back to the living room.


"Here," I handed him his cup.


"Thanks," he smiled. Then he asked,"what was your first instrument."


"It was the clarinet," I said,"do you want me to play something?"


"Yeah," he nodded. 


I decided to play him Kiss The Rain on the clarinet. It was something I was so determined to learn a long time ago and now I have perfected it. It sounded really nice.


"That sounds really good," he clapped.


"Thanks. I worked really hard," I smiled.


I had so many instruments in the living room. I had a violin, a cello, a guitar, a koto, a gayageum, a clarinet, a western flute, some traditional flutes, and a piano.


"You play piano too?" he asked.


"Yes," I nodded,"do you?" 


"Yeah. The piano is amazing," he said. 


Then I remembered... I still haven't made dinner. I got up quickly to get to the kitchen. How could I forget? He was my guest. 


"Feel free to look around," I said from the kitchen,"I'll be making dinner."


"I'll help you then," he came into the kitchen.


"You don't have to," I said. 


"I want to," he smiled.


"Um... okay... do you like chicken?" I asked.


"Yes," he said.


"Oh good!" I chirped,"I have chicken. I'm sorry if it doesn't come out so great. I'm not much of a cook."


"Its okay. I bet your cooking is great," he said. I laughed.


He helped me quickly make the rice. I cooked the chicken. I also decided to put some veggies in it. 


"It looks and smells good," he said.


"Thanks," I said,"now we just need it to finish cooking and it done. Let' wait then."

 

We went to the living room. I didn't know what to say or do. I saw him look around. He smiled at some. I had pictures of my mom and dad and me with our dog. I loved our doggie. I have only pictures of us when I was little. 

 

"Can you play me something on the piano?" he asked me.

 

"Oh yeah. Sure," I got up.

 

I went to sit on the bench. Sung Gyu sat next me. I felt nervous... I don't know what to play... I'll play Yiruma again. This time I'll play A River Flows In You though. I really love this song. I love Yiruma's songs.

 

 

I played this and it felt good. I felt his eyes on me, but it was alright because I liked playing for people.  When I finished, I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

 

"That was really good," he smiled.

 

"Thanks," I smiled back,"the food might be ready now."

 

I got up and went to the kitchen. I brought the food to my small table. We sat on pillows. My apartment isn't much, but its not bad either. I went to get more apple juice and poured some more on our cups. I brought plates and utensils. 

 

"Eat first," I said,"I want you to tell me how it taste."

 

"Alright," he nodded. I watched him as he put food in . He smiled and nodded. He gave me thumbs up,"its really good."

 

"Yay!" I chirped,"I tried my best and you helped me too."

 

We ate silently. I felt happy though. He liked my cooking and it didn't taste too bad either. We both had smiles on our faces. So we are both happy? Hehe. That's good. When we were done eating, he helped me wash the dishes. Then that was it. We were done.

 

"I should go now," he said.

 

"Oh," I nodded. He went to the door to put on his shoes.

 

"Yeah. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for the dinner. It was great," he smiled.

 

"It was nice meeting you too and you're welcome," I smiled back.

 

"Well I'll be off," he said. I opened the door.

 

"Be safe," I nodded.

 

"I will. See you some time," he walked out then turned around and gave me a cute smile,"bye."

 

"Bye," I smiled and waved.

 

I then closed the door. Kim Sung Gyu... why do I feel so right with you...? What is this feeling. I then walked to the living room. Still asking myself that question. Why?


Hey guys! Hehe. I'll update tomorrow. Have to go. Tomorrow I might post up a video of my school's marching band. I'm a clarinet player~