04.

60 Seconds

I woke up to the sound of my phone waking me up with one my favorite songs. It was Jaywalking by Eye Candy. I watched Shut Up! Flower Boy Band and I fell in love with the band. I wish the band was real though... The Hyun Soo guy is from Infinite, right? That's what I heard before... Then I noticed... that wasn't my alarm... Han Byul... I grabbed it.

 

"Hello?" I mumbled.

 

"Where are you. Class starts in five minutes," she said.

 

"What!?!" I jumped out of my bed.

 

"Byul!" she yelled at me,"did you go to sleep late again?"

 

"I think," I washed my face.

 

"Better hurry," she said.

 

"Later," I hung up on her. 

 

I brushed my teeth, got dressed, made breakfast, brushed my teeth again, and ran out. I was eating every time I stopped to cross the street. Then I'd start running again. I made it in time. I ran to my desk and sat down.

 

"Miss Lee!" Mrs. Oh yelled.

 

"Here!" I jumped into my seat.

 

"Why are you late this time?" she asked.

 

"I stayed up late working on yesterday's assignment for literature," I lied,"I have trouble."

 

"You're fluent in English," she said,"and you had trouble?"

 

"Yes," I said,"I'm the type of person who loves literature and wants to know what it means."

 

"It is excused this time," Mrs. Oh said.

 

"Thank you," I said.

 

She started with her lesson and I was finishing my breakfast. I'd put food in my mouth when she wasn't looking. Han Byul was just shaking her head at me and I just shrugged. I can't wait until design class.


I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while... I just wanted to. I don't have very much subbies, but I love you guys. I love you guys very much, okie? I haven't been myself lately. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will tell you guys about why I'm a little worried... so yeah. Tomorrow, I'll update. Can you guys pray for peope's safety please! and thank you!