03.

60 Seconds

I tried doing my homework, but it was too hard. Kim Sung Gyu was on my mind. Why? Why now? Why you? His smiled and his voice was what I was thinking about. I smiled to myself. He's cute.

 

"Ugh! Why? I need to concentrate!" I mumbled.

 

I laid back on my back and rolled around in frustration. I tried reading or doing math homework but I just couldn't.

 

I decided to watch TV for a bit. I flipped through the channels. I stopped on a channel. It had a group called Infinite singing. Who are they? I haven't had time for this stuff ever since I started this year of university. They were all very good looking. Then there this one guy... that looks like Sung Gyu... That can't be. Sung Gyu looks like an everyday, common person.

 

They were singing and dancing to a song called The Chaser. It was a pretty good song. The song was good and the dancing was good too.They're talented. I need to look at these guys.

 

"Where is my laptop?" I mumbled.

 

While rustling through a pile of stuff, I found it. I went to look at their information. I wanted to do research. I found this one song called Nothing's Over. It was such a cute song! I was watching it live. Their outfits were pastel green. I really liked that. Then I went to look at the information.

 

"Oh my gosh," my eyes widened,"Kim Sung Gyu, leader of Infinite."

 

He is a year older than me. His singing voice is amazing. I really like it. He has a good style. Then I started listening to more of their music. I really like it.... When will I be able to see Sung Gyu again?


Hey guys! Sorry for the short update and I have bad news... I'm having writer's block, and I have other stories to write. I will be putting this story on hiatus... but only for a week or less :( I don't want to, but The most it will be is a week. Not any longer. I promise. It might even be less. So please wait for me T~T But if I get an idea for the next chappie I will definitely post it~