I am back

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Narrator's POV:-

Present.

6 years has passed since Tiffany and Key first met ....


-Tiffany's POV:-

Helloooo world.
Remember me right?
Tiffany is back from America!~
My aunt has finally brought me back to Korea after so many years of me bugging her to bring me back.
Many people must have missed me right?
Especially Key.
He must be looking super hot now ;D
Wonder where he is and how he is doing now .....
And you know what? It is going to be my birthday in a week's time :D
I am so excited!
I can't wait to see Key again. He would be so shocked to see me (:

I shall rest today since I am kinda tired after a long flight here.
*yawns*
 Rest well Tiffany, you will be able to see Key soon ^^

The next day, I went to the neighbourhood where I used to live.  

And as what I usually will do, I took a stroll around the place.  

I walked past the address I used to live at. There, was a house I could barely recognise as my own.
Was I really gone for THAT long?
I missed my old house a lot ....
Then, I continued walking down the street and I spotted a familiar looking house.
Key's house. Immediately came to mind.
However, it was not as majestic as the house I used to know. Or was it my memory failing me??
From the memories I have of this house, I remembered a beautiful front porch and a well-kept garden with rows of neatly trimmed bushes and some dandelions. There were all sorts of fruits growing on the trees and the grass was a lovely shade of emerald. Everything was so bright and lively.
But now, all I see are withered plants that had seen better days, rusty table and chairs which were once beautifully painted white, a front porch that looks as though it had been run down by a car and a pond which is now empty but was once filled with water and koi fishes.
What has happened here???
It was no longer the castle I thought it was. No longer the pretty place that made my problems fade away. No longer somewhere I could escape to, away from my house.
I miss those memories and those times.

Kyaaa. Why am I suddenly so emotional? >< I should be happier as I would be reuniting with Key soon!
Why do I care how his house looks like?!
We could just create more beautiful and wonderful memories together ^^
While staring at his house, I noticed something.
In the backyard, there were some clothes being hung up to dry. Amongst those clothes, there is also a set of uniform!
I immediately recognised it as Shinwa High's uniform, a high school not too far from here.
*Key and I dreamed about getting into that school when we were young*
So he really made it there.
"I shall register myself in that school! I don't think my aunt would mind helping me pay the expensive school fees for such a prestigious school (:"
I walked up to the front porched and knocked twice. No reply.

I stood outside his house waiting for his return. More than 3 hours later, there was still no sign of him.
It was getting late so I decided to go back and give him a surprise when we return to school instead.




-End of Chapter 4-
thanks alot for reading!

 

-Writer's Message:-

Thank you for your support everyone!
it motivates me to write ^^
now if only i have the same motivation to write my english composition T.T