Let's just end it.

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Tiffany's POV:-

I can't go on this way anymore...

Its already been a week and I don't feel any better.

 

At School...

 

"Fany-ah."

I came back from my world of thoughts again...

"Ohhh, Sorry I was daydreaming again *sighs*... Yes Taemin?"

"You know... I can really tell that Key still holds a big place in yor heart... Even when you agreed to go to the dance with me, I could tell you were still thnk about him."

"..."

"And I can feel that, you're actually special to him..."

"Really? How?"

"For starters, he especially mean to you ><"

"How is that a good thing?? -__-"

"Well I'm not sure... But you know, he's not as rich as he used to be right? Everyone tried to persuade him to sell off his house and rent one, so that he won't have to work so hard to pay for the house. And no matter how hard we tried, he refused...."

"So?"

"I didn't get it at first... However, I realised that it might, just might, be because of you."

"I still don't get it?"

"I think he is afraid that if he moved, you won't know where to find him anymore, if you do return one day,,,"

My vision blurred. The tears I have been holding fell.

Key... Are you really doing this for me?

But why? I really don't understand you.

"Thanks for telling me all these Taemin. Thank you. I'm really sorry that I don't like you the way you like me... Mianhae. I'm sure you'd find someone better than me, someone more worthy of you."

"Don't say that Tiffany. You are worthy. But I'm willing to step down. You two are destinied to be together. If you're happy, then I'll be happy for you too. Don't cry...." He took out a tissue and wiped my tears away.

"I can't thank you enough. Your future girlfriend must be a really lucky girl to have a guy like you :')"

 

If Taemin coud be so noble to give up for my happiness...

I'm sure I could do so too...

I  need to stop being so selfish.

I need to take action. This has got to end.

And I know just how to do it...

 

 

-Key's POV:-

I have kept this going for a week already.

Guess she has given up?

I hope so.

I can't drag SooMin into this anymore.

I can't do this to her, even though she volunteered willingly to help me.

 

In school, I was walking to class when I spotted Tiffany.

She saw me and walked in my direction. But I held SooMin's hands and continued walking.

"Key." She said firmly.

I chose to ignore it, turned around and walked away...

"Key!" She said again, louder this time.

And when I didn't respond, she came in front of me and blocked me.

"Kim Kibum, could just listen to me for a while? Please?"

SooMin let go of my hands and motioned to me that she'll go to class first. Leaving me and her.

"KiBum, I know you dislike me and I must be the last person you'd like to talk to right now. But could you please look at me and listen for just this 5 minutes?"

I looked right into her eyes. A huge mistake.

Those memerising pair of eyes she possessed. Hypnotised me.

She continued, "I know you're with SooMin and that I would be making a ridiculous request. But... Could you... Go out with me on a date?"

As much as both my heart and mind wanted to respond, I resisted all temptations and stopped myself from saying anything.

"Please, I beg you. I promise that this would be the last time I'll bug you. This will be the last date I'll have with the 'Key' from my childhood. And after that, I promise you that you will never see me again." Tears were forming at the edges of her eyes.

Never... see you again?

I can't describe the mix of feelings I am experiencing right now.

Should I go? Should I not go?

Dilemma. Half of me is saying : "Go Key, its the last thing you can do for her". The other half says: "No. You can't risk this!"

She looked into my eyes once again. And this time, it seemed deeper. Those honey brown eyes.

I don't know what hit me then and there...

 

 

But I agreed to her request.

 

 

 

-End of Chapter-

 

 

-Writer's Message:-

Hey all~

Back with a short update 

Feel free to drop comments for me kkkK! :)

Bye for now !