My Blessings.

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Narrator's POV:-

It is another brand new day in school.

As usual, the school hallways are filled with your average high school students doing what they do best - whispering or gossiping with one another.

 

The two girls continued with their daily routines as per normal.

Jessica unintentionally overheard something that aroused her interest and tried eavedropping. While Tiffany carried on with her usual cheery self, not noticing anything amiss.

 

 

-Tiffany's POV:-

Meanwhile...

"Hey Jessieeee, guess what??? ;)"

"I am no good at guessing games, just tell me will ya?"

"Haish, you're no fun at all."

"Kyaaaa... Fanyyyyy...."

"Fineee.... Erm, how should I put this... Key has agreed to go on a date with me."

"What? Really?? Wow, that's really expected of him."

"Thanks. And erm..." Before I could continue, Jessica interupted.

"Fany ah, to tell you the truth, I overheard some others talking about this just now.... I thought it was just false rumours but now that you confirmed it.... I guess they what are saying is the truth then?"

"Yes, he agreed. And I was the one who asked him out, if you heard that too."

"That's not what I'm worried about.... You know what they are saying about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"They are spreading around nasty things about you that I know is not true. They feel that you are too much as you are ruining Key's relationship with Soomin.... Some even say you are clinging on to him too much. Everyone knows that they are together now. It troubles me to hear these kind of rumours and all, I can't stand it but to tell you, for your own good... Maybe, the date isn't such a good idea after all?"

"Jessica, I know you care a lot for me. But I am stronger than I look. These rumours doesn't affect me. It doesn't matter what others think. What matters most is more important than that. The rumours will die down sooner or later."

"Are you really sure you will be okay? Please don't lie to me, you can tell me."

"Yes, I am alright. Only that there's something else that I have to tell you."

"Okay. Go on, I am all yours."

"Erm, I am leaving for America soon."

"What?!?! You serious?! No, you can't go!!!"

"I have already decided. Don't try to persuade me out of it. I am going back to where I belong."

"... Could you at least tell me why you are leaving?"

"I am going back to my mum. To afresh and to pursue my studies there."

"This.... is all too sudden.... But if that's what you want, I will respect your decision. Please do know that you will always have a place here in Seoul and you DO belong here. It will be your second home alright?"

She embraced me into her arms and whispered into my ears, "I will miss you dearly, my Tiffany. 사랑해♥"

"I will miss you too. Please don't be so sad, I will visit whenever I can alright?"

"You promise?" The tears that had been clinging to the edge of her eyes finally gave up and fell.

"Yes, pinky promise." I wiped the tears of her pretty face. "Jessie, please don't cry."

"I'm filled with so many regrets right now. Why didn't I spend more time with you? There is still so many things we have yet to do, so many more memories for us to create and remember."

"Please Jessica, don't be sad. We will still keep in contact alright! We should treasure the time we have before I leave okay? Let's go enjoy ourselves this week. Meanwhile, you HAVE to help me prepare for that date!"

She held her whimpers and forced a smile. "Okay."

 

 

 

-Jessica's POV:-

Even at this point of time, Tiffany, was trying her best to uplift my spirits and skipping merrily beside me while heading to class. It seemed like the one leaving and being critised is me.

: Tiffany, now I know why you wanted that date so much.

I know its not easy, but please learn to forget and move on.

I hope that there would be someone out there that is willing to love you like how you love him.

You this selfless, cheerful, optimistic girl with a heart of gold.

I really hope that I can always be here for you to depend on like you are for me.

Let me lessen your pain if possible.

You have really gone though so much. Dear God, please take care of her.

I wished we had more time. I have so much I want to tell you right now. I wished we could talk all day.

It impossible I know, I just hope you'll understand these words that aren't spoken.

You're such an angel and you deserve so much better.

I hope you'll find a better, happier life in the States. Something I know you can't find here.

I'm so glad I met you.

I wish you goodluck in your future and I know you will make the best out of it.

 

 

 

-End of Chapter 17-

 

-Writer's Message:-

Hey guys.

This took me so long >__<

I think I am still really rusty and out of ideassss :/

Mehhhhhh.