Stalker.

I will wait for you, forever ♥

 -Narrator's POV:-

 A few uneventful days later...

It was a Tuesday. Tiffany & Jessica were in school as usual.

 They were just arriving when they heard lots of commotion.

 

 "OMG. Thats like only a month away!"

 "I still dont know who to go with!"

 "Time for some shopping~"

 "Look at that locker, overflowing with notes. Bet they're invites from her suitors asking her out."

 

 

 -Tiffany's POV-

 "Wow. The school sure is lively today. Wonder whats all the noise about..."

 "Hey, look at the crowd over there"

 We joined the crowd and managed to squeeze our way to the front.

 It was a poster put up by the student committee.

 

 

 "SHINWA HIGH SCHOOL'S 50TH MASQUERADE BALL

 

 The Students' Committee is proud to be organising the school's annual masquerade ball.

 It will be held on the 5th of July, from 7.30pm to 11pm.

 All the students, teachers and alumni of Shinwa High are invited to join us at this special event.

 Buffet dinner will be provided for all guests.

 The theme for this year's ball is: Colourful Kiss.

 Please remember to wear a mask for the occassion.

 

 Thank you and we hope to see you there."

 

"Omg, a BALL?! I didn't know our school has such events! o_o"

"erm yeahh... And last year's was pretty awesome (:"

 "coooooolllll... Who are you going with?"

 "I don't know yet..."

 "me too... wow. look at SooMin's locker. She has so many notes and letters in them that it is overflowing!"

 "yeahh, guess many of the guys find her pretty and nice too~"

 Maybe...just maybe.. There is a chance that SooMin will go to the ball with some other guy thats not him?

 

 

 Aishhh! Stupid Fany. Why are you so naive? That will probably NEVER happen...

 Its just you and your silly daydreams. It won't happen. SooMin and Key are just perfect for each other.

 "SooMin's must be many guys ideal type... Lucky girl. And the guy who is going out with her must also be so fortunate to have such a nice and caring girlfriend..."

We went to get our books and headed for class.

 

 

-Narrator's POV:-

 As Tiffany and Jessica were heading to their class,

 An enevelop slipped out from amist the big pile of books from Jessica's hand.

 It fell gently onto the wooden hallway but both of them did not notice anything.

A stranger not far behind them, saw the envelope, bent down and picked it up slowly.

 The stranger opened the envelope with care and read it. The stranger smirked the instant he took the the note out and read it before walking away...

 

 

 -Tiffany's POV-

 ~in class~

 Why does it feel kind of weird today...

 The atmosphere seems kind of tense... and I really don't understand why~

 Maybe its just me being too much...

 

 "Erm Fany-ah."

 I heard a voice beside me call out.

 I turned around to see TaeMin, looking very nervous for some reason that I think I am about to find out.

 "I...I mean Tiffany. Would yooouu...Would you..."

 "What is it TaeMin? You can tell me anything (:"

 "Woulddd..." He shut his eyes tight and took out a bouquet of flowers from his bag. "Would you like to go to the ball with me?"

.....

 I giggled unintentionally out of a sudden. TaeMin is just too cute ~

 "Ahhh~ I feel so silly. I am so stupid. Ohmygod. Why are you laughing? Am I just being stupid by asking you? I mean you..."

 I placed a finger on his mouth to cut him off.

 "Aigoo Taemin. I laugh because you're so cute! You are actually so scared to ask me? keke. And you are talking too much and too fast because you're nervous right?"

 He blushed and nodded.

 "Am I that scary?"

 "No! of course not, its just that I am too timid... and i thought you would already be going with someone else"

 someone else? I wished.

 I would never be the person that someone would take to the ball...

 "TaeMin-ah, you are not stupid and definitely not timid ^^ I would be more than willing to go to the ball with you!" I took the bouquet from his hands.

 The widest smile I ever seen grew across his face. "You really mean it? I would never thought that you would actualy go with me!"

 "Yes and I am! You better start planning for it. kekeke"

As I said that, I leaned forward and gently kissed him on his cheeks.

 He went all red but his grin broadens and he was smiling throughout the whole day.

 

 ~At Lunch~

 "Sica, guess what?" I said with a wink.

 "I am not good at guessing! Just tell me will you!"

 "Okay okay.. Lee TaeMin just asked me to go to the ball with him! And I agreed! :D"

 "OMG. Wow that's great! I am happy for you! Lucky you, I haven't got a date yet. Maybe I will have to go alone ):"

 "Really? That's suprising to hear. How can the gorgeous Jessica Jung not get a date?! I think you will have to be more patient and wait!"

 "Okay. I do I have a choice?... By the way I have this strange feeling that someone has been watching and following me/you for the whole day... Is it just me or do you feel it too?"

 "o_o I don't find anything wrong... I think it's just you."

 "Oh well..."

 

 

 -Jessica's POV-

 On the way back home, I had to go my separate way from Tiffany after we walked and talked for quite some time.

After a while, I realised that there were foot steps mirroring mine.

I stopped briskly and turned around to find no one in sight.

I quickened my pace but the sound of footsteps followed.

 I turned round to the closest corner and prepared to run.

 But alas, it was a dead end.

 I rummaged through my bag and found the only weapon i could depend on for protection - my umbrella.

Holding it in my hands, ready for offense when needed, I waited for my doom.

 

 Seconds later, as I predicted, the stalker came....

I can't make out his face as it was too dark. However, I know that the figure in the dark, the stalker, was moving towards me, taking his own sweet time.

 Walking slowly, one small step at a time...

 He has got me cornered. And I could feel a smirk emerging on his face.

 I held the umbrella up high and was prepared to swing it as hard as I could.

"What do you want?? Stand back! I will scream if you get any closer!"

 He continued closing the distance between us.

 I tried to hit him with all my might but he managed to dodge it swiftly and grabbed my arm tightly.

 "Ahhh-"

 I screamed but he cut it off by covering my mouth.

 When he moved, a ray of light from the streetlamp shoned on his face.

 I gasped as I recognised that face almost immediately....

 

 

 

 

 -End of Chapter 12 ^▼^-

 

 

 

 

-Writer's Message:-

Sorry this took soooo long ):

I sincerely apologise but I am reeeeeally struck right now ~

 But thank god I have such nice and patient subscribers! keke (:

 Thank you guys for being so loyal to my fic and not unsubscribing ^-^

and I took some time to try making a story poster o_o

It looks kinda weird .... pardon me as its my first attempt :X