Surprise surprise.

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Narrator's POV-

Hours later... Tiffany's phone rang.

 

 

-Tiffany's POV-

*ringggg*

*yawns* "Yoboseyo?"

"Fany-ah! Where are you? It is so late now and you are not back yet... I am worried sick about you!"

"Omo. Mianhaeyo~ I did not take note of the time! I am going to go home immediately. Sorry for causing you to be so anxious about me. I promise to be back as soon as I can!"

"Okay dear. Most importantly come back safe!"

"I will. Don't worry!"

 

It's 10pm already... The clock seemed to turn more swiftly than usual...

I think I dozed off sitting there. I got up and began to walk back home instinctively.

Today is yet another disappointing day...

On the way back home, a glow near the pathway caught my eye...

As I got closer, I realised that the path beside my house was lined with two rows of brightly-lit candles.

How did those get there? o_o

I kept on walking, alongside the seeming-endless rows of candles.

Upon nearing my house, the line finally stopped.

Lying ahead of me, was "I ♥ U" made entirely up of candles.

 

I stood there staring at it wide-eyed. It was amazingly stunning.

Astounded, I sub-conscienciously reached out to take a box that was placed in the middle of the heart. Without a moment's hesistation of whether or not it's for me.

I slowly removed the lid of the box and peeked inside.

Inside lies a huge bouquet of roses (99?) and was half-filled with folded hearts.

How sweet! *heart melts*

it is really mine? I suddenly wondered.

I spotted a small note in midst of the roses that answered my question.

"To the only and only Tiffany, with love."

 I am the only Tiffany here, i think?

 A smile came upon my face.

 The first pleasant surprise today... It really made my night.

 I guess at least I would be able to sleep in peace...

 Although I really wonder, who did this for me? More importantly why?

 None of the candles had gone out yet, which means whoever that lit them couldn't be far...

 I glanced around but saw no one. "Helloooo. Whoever that did all these for me please show yourself! Come out please, I know you are here~"

 After looking around for a while, I got tired.

 Guess it was a long day and I am exhausted already... I decided not to search anymore and go home to sleep.

Whoever that did this is so sweet. I really appreciated it.

If the person wanted me to know who he is, he would have shown himself...

So I guess it means he doesn't then. And I shall respect his decision.

 "Thank you and good night!" *smiles*

 

 

 

 -Mysterious Stranger's POV:-

 "I know you are here!"

 I heard her call out.

 I carefully moved even further back behind the tree I was hiding.

 I was peeping from the back of the tree the whole time.

 I can't afford to have her seeing me. She does not need anymore things to worry about right now.

 I managed to catch everything from here. Her amazement, her curious expression and most importantly, her smile.

 That dazzling eye-smile of hers.

 One that can make my heart skip a beat.

 At least my efforts were worth it and didn't go to waste. I am glad I did it.

 I haven't seen her smile like that, so carefee and joyfully, for quite a while already.

 You know how much it hurts me whenever you're so sad?

Please be happy and smile like that more often. You have a really beautiful smile.

I am sorry for not being able to give you more. But I sincerely hope that at least it will make you happy, even if it is just for a short while...

 I ♥ U.

 

 

 

 -End of Chapter 11-

 

 

 

-Writer's Message-

Hello readers~

Thank you for all your constant support and comments!

Can't express how much i love you guys. ㅋㅋㅋ.

사랑해요 ♥

Ohya, wondering who is THAT?

Honestly speaking, I am not too sure of who that should be myself HAHAH. Luckily, it doesn't really matter.

Honestly, I'm stuck....

Currently experiencing major writer's blocks ):

Co-author/Helpline anyone? 

 

Please VOTE in the polls!

I really need your opinions :/

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/5534

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/5533