Always

I will wait for you, forever ♥

-Key's POV-

I guess... God took pity on me and made a miracle happen.

When I fell through that hole in the ground, it was so dark, so deep and was never-ending.

I thought, then and there, I was being banished to hell.

But, the next thing I knew, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, or in this case, hole.

Soon, I felt my mind returning to my body and I was able to regain consciousness.

However, never would I expect that my world would not be the same again.

 

 

Before I knew it... Time flew by just like that....

 

"Hey it's that boy again."

"He never fails to come back everyday, does he?"

"Yeah, such young, innocent and yet strong love."

 

"Boy, don't you get tired? Why won't you give up?" 

"Of course not. Because I believe, as long as I don't give up, miracles do happen."

 
 
 
"It has been two months since you fell asleep."

"Wake up my lazy Princess. You should start exercising or you're gonna get fat you know!"

"But, oh well, it's okay. Even if you're the fatest girl on Earth, you will still be my princess."

"I love you."

 

"Hey my Princess. You know what today is?"

"No? It's okay, I'll tell you. It's Valentine's day! You've been asleep for 128 days now." 

"You look so beautiful even in your sleep. But I wish you'd wake up and see these 999 roses surrounding you."

"I can't tell you how much you resemble Sleeping Beauty right now so you'll have to see it yourself alright."

"Will you wake up if I kissed you?"

"I love you very much my Princess."

 

"Hey my Princess. Look who visited with me today!"

"Hello Ppany ah. It's Jessie."

"Classes are not the same without you. I am so lonely in school nowadays. And I need your advice with boy problems! Please wake up I miss you so much."

"Today is already the 166th day. I miss you, Jessica misses you and so does everyone in class. Wake up when you're not tired anymore alright?"

"I love you my Princess."

"I love you too Ppany."

 

"Hello my Princess. It's been 250 days."

"I brought you a unicorn plush toy today. You've got so many toys already and I don't know what else you would like anymore so I randomly picked one. If you want another animal, just get up and tell me okay?"

"We have a new classmate today in school today. Honestly, he's quite good looking but you'll think that I'm cuter than him, right? I know how much you want to meet him so if you could just wake up, I'll bring you to him."

"Am I starting to annoy you? Because even I find myself annoying. If you want me to go away, just wake up and say it in my face, I'll disappear from your life forever if you would just tell me."

"I can use my whole life to love you, but if you want, I can also use it to forget you."

"I still love you very much my Princess."

 

"Princess! You really need to get up you lazy pig. 349 days of sleep is more than enough my dear."

"Look, I brought you your favourite strawberry ice cream. If you don't eat it it's going to melt!"

"You have to get up and visit the new penguins in the zoo with me!"

"Also, we have to go play at the beach with the rest. I didn't make it the last time so don't make me miss it again this summer! There's so many things I want to do with you so please wake up."

"I love you and I can't live without you my Princess."

 

"Hey Princess. Today is the 365th day since you fell asleep! Time to wake up!"

"I look like I've gotten so much older and yet you're still as youthful and pretty."

"Looks like your beauty sleep is working really well."

"I managed to sneak you out of your ward and into the garden."

"If only you would just open your eyes, just for a moment, and look at how breath-taking the sky is." 

"Do you remember what I said about the stars?."

"About how everytime you look up to the sky and see a star, it means that I miss you?"

"Twinkling stars are dotted across every little spaces on the blank canvas above us. If you don't believe me, please open your eyes and take a look. Do you know how much I miss you?"

 

 

- Narrator's POV -

The stars shimmered and lit up every corner of the night sky, looking down on the couple.

The cold night air blew and carried leaves along with it.

The boy unwarped a scarf from his neck and covered the girl with it. 

He continued talking to the girl even though he knew it would be just another monologue.

Even though she doesn't move or react and she doesn't reply, he's contented because at least he isn't alone anymore.

Her presence alone is enough to give him strength. To let him sail through all tides.

 

"Thank you for coming back for me, My Princess."

"I will wait for you, now and forever."

"I will love you no matter what, Princess"

 

As though she heard every single word he uttered, she flinched.

tugged downwards and a single tear slid down her pretty face.

 

She could hear him, every word he said and she knew how much he meant them.

However, no words came out , her eyes didnt open, her body stayed still.

He didn't notice it but a glistening lone tear was trickling down her right cheek while he was gently planting a kiss on her forehead, whispering,

"I love you forever my Princess. And I'll always be here, waiting for you to wake up."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------