Chapter 2

The Lake on a Sunday

 

I closed the door of my fridge and gasped from fright. “Su-Suho…”

He softly smiled. “The guys and I were wondering when you would come out. Are you always held up in your room?” I looked at my feet.

“Well, there’s not much to do…” I trailed off.

“Give me a hug at least, then. Sheesh, woman.”

I slowly walked up to him, not making any eye contact, and, as light as air, put my arms around him.

“Now, come. Visit with us.”

I let go and shook my head, “I don’t think my brother would like that.”

Suho let out a laugh. “Whatever. Come one.” He grabbed my wrist and led me to the living rom.

“Ah, there she is!” Xiumin shouted and everyone looked in our direction. My eyes smiled and I waved gingerly.

“Suho dragged me here.” I glared at Suho, completely forgetting my hunger.

“So what’s up with you, Jaemi?” Chen placed his chin in his hands, waiting for my reply. I sat next to Chanyeol, farthest away from Suho.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know~”

Baekhyun scoffed, “It’s always like this with you,” He imitated my shrugging shoulders multiple times, making it look like he was convulsing. It continued to rain outside as ll of the guys laughed, including my brother.

I scoffed in disbelief, “Hey, dongsaeng! Respect your elder.” I said to Baekhyun while laughing, which made it sound less serious.

Kai narrowed his eyes and sat back on the large couch we owned. “My sister is so weird.” I hit his arm. “Hey!’ I gave a quick glance at Suho, who was laughing at the childish behavior. “And strong- Ow!” Must be from all that drawing,”

I placed my finger up to his lips and shushed him quickly.

“You draw Jaemi?” Suho tilted his head to the side, while Tao and Xiumin ventured to the kitchen, probably to raid my fridge.

I draw all the time during class, you idiot. Notice me, I sighed. “Yeah, kinda, not really.”

Kai sighed, “You draw every second of your life, Jae.” He rolled his eyes.

Xiumin and Tao came back from the kitchen and threw a bag of ppushu ppushu at me. “You looked hungry.” Tao admitted. I smiled.

“Thanks, Tao and Baozi.” I gave them a wide smile.

“You should smile more often, Jaemi.” Kris looked up from the magazine he was reading.

I hummed and crushed my snack, enjoying my afternoon with my brother’s comical friends/

* * * * *

My phone alarm went off, signaling the time to get up for school. My eyes only opened halfway, I grabbed my phone off my night stand. Baekhyun had taken a picture of him and me, and set it as the background. I laughed as I pressed the snooze button. “Screw you too, alarm.”

My mom entered my room the next minute. “Sweetie, get up; time for school.”

I sighed, groggily. “No~” She shook my body lightly.

“You’re going to be late,” I felt my bed sink in as she sat down. I sat up, eyes half open, hair in a million directions.

“Ugh, mommy,” I whined.

“You look beautiful.” She laughed. I half smiled.

“Fine, fine I’ll get up.” I said in defeat.

My mom got off my bed. “I just cleaned your uniform.”

I smiled, “My clothes always smell good after you wash them.” I looked at the freshly hanging uniform on my door and picked it up, throwing it on my bed.

“Well, the car keys are in the kitchen, where you left them. I’m going to work, okay?” She hugged me and kissed my head.

“Okay, mom,” I smiled at her as she walked out of my room, leaving me to dress.

* * * * *

“Come on, stupid. You have been fixing your hair for, like… ever!” I yelled at the bathroom door, my younger brother on the other side.

“Beauty takes time,” Suddenly, the door opened. “But you wouldn’t know that.”

I scoffed, “You can find your own ride to school then.” I dangled the car keys in hands. Kai tried to grab them and I jerked my hand away. “Bye, kiddo.” I ruffled his perfect hair and ran from the raging boy.

“HEY! JAEMI! GET YOUR BACK HERE SO I CAN KICK IT!”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
huhuhuhu
Nobody commented or subscribed..I am sad.
This chapter is pretty short but i will do a double update I guess :3 If I get 1 subbie :3
 
SO DESPERATE..
Okay bye!
By the way, those of you who dont know, ppushu ppushu is this korean snack that looks like ramyun. You crush it all up and then use the flavor packet it comes with to flavor it. Its actually really good. Shinee did a cf for it LOL.
 
 
EDITOR-NIM HAS EDITED, BIOTCH! Heu Heu Heu