Chapter 11

The Lake on a Sunday

 

"I hope you know we are going to make a plan to get those two together." Baekhyun said, shoving his hands in his pockets. (A/N: baekhyuns hands *dies*) "That was exactly the thing on my mind." Chanyeol smiled to himself.
***
'I'm pretty sure Suho is still in my house.' I thought to myself, hugging my knees. I could her his melodious laughter from the other room but soon, it faded.
"Jae Mi!" My mother shouted.
"What?!" I replied back to her, letting my legs fall.
"Dinner!" I breathed out in frustration.
"Not hungry!" I shouted back again. 'I'm starving..what the heck am I doing to myself.' I thought as I raked my fingers through my hair and went into my art studio. I grabbed some giant sketchpad that was abandoned in the corner and pulled out some pencils and blending tools. I walked back into my room, closing my closet door a bit too harshly and practically threw my sketchbook on my bed. 'Is this PMS?' I hate my inner thoughts but,
I was probably right. 
****
"Jae, honey, you arent eating anything tonight?" I didnt face my mom as she spoke her worried words.
"No thanks, Mom." I replied, simply. She let out a worried sigh, so it seemed, and left my bedroom. As soon as the door closed, I breathed out like I was just holding my breath. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but my growling stomach pryed me from my bed. I soon felt myself gravitate towards the kitchen as if my feet and stomach had minds of their own. (A/N: MY MIND'S TELLIN ME NO. BUT MAH BODY IS TELLING ME YES~.) I opened up the fridge, knowing I would find left overs of someting. I grabbed the bibimbap bowl, that was already prepared and a pair of chopsticks. I grabbed the kimchi jar and took a fork, putting it in the beige concave container. I put everything back in the fridge and walked back to my room, being sure to sneak past Kai's room. I went to the library and  opened the door to the balcony. 
"Suho?" I whispered. He spun around.
"Jae Mi-ah. I was just.." He stopped. "leaving." He started to walk away from me and then I spoke.
"Why?" He stopped and turned to look at me.
"I dont want to be around someone who hates me." He spat and I just stood there shocked. I placed the bowls on the nearby desk.
"H-hey...Kim Joonmyun.." I began to speak.
"Goodnight." He closed the door, leaving me in the dark.
****
Chapter 11 aka the shortest chapter EVAR
sorry guys been busy with the family and LOTS of interesting stuff has happened...
i will update soooon i promise promise promise.
But now i seriuosly need to get some sleep~ ZzzZzZ
HAPPY NEW YEAR