Chapter 10

The Lake on a Sunday

 

the bell to signal the end of the day soon came. I walked throughout the halls and to my car. kai was already standing there. 
with suho.
**
as soon as i got home i ran upstairs and into my room. i slammed into my bed. everytime suho looked at me in the eyes i kept looking away. i couldnt handle looking at him. i didnt know what was going on with him now and with eun so. i screamed into my pillow. just thinking about her sickened me.
"jaemi."
     a sweet voice broke the silence. "what." i snapped, looking up at the boy. "are you okay? you seem...angry?" suho leaned against my door. "i'm fine joonmyun. just..leave me alone." i got up from my bed and walked into my closet. "where are you going?" suho asked. "clearly, narnia." i said sarcastically and closed the door. i opened the second door and walked into my art studio. i heard footsteps and closed the second door and covered it up with cloth. suho opened the closet door. "i'm not leaving until you tell me whats wrong." he said, defiantly. "you know want to know whats wrong?" i asked him and he nodded in response.
     i walked out of my closet and he walked backwards. "you want to know what the problem is?" i placed my hands on his chest and pushed him out side my door. "the problem is you." i slammed the door and locked it, collapsing on my bed again. "great. what have i done?" i brought my palm to my forehead. my phone began to ring. it was chanyeol calling. i picked up the thin white device and placed it up to my ear. "hello?" i answered. "baekhyun told me everything." i sighed. "remind me to slap him please. twice." i heard someone gasp in the background. "jae mi you are on speaker and baekhyun is here." i scoffed. "psh, i dont care. i am still going to slap him." chanyeol laughed. "we are on our way to your house." i stood up. "great. suho is here. with kai." suddenly an annoying voice filled my upstairs. "crap. eun so is here too..with eunji." i peeked my head out my door and saw the two girls enter my brothers room. "we will sneak in, we promise." baekhyun said. "i will be by the balcony." i hung up on the two boys and put on a sweatshirt. i ran through my hallway and to the library. i opened the door and the cold breeze blew on my face. i sat in the chair and covered myself with the blanket on the chair. i closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. 
 
"jae mi. wake up." i woke up to baekhyuns face. "sorry we took so long." chanyeol said sitting on the chair, along with baekhyun. i hit baekhyuns arm.
 
"OW!"
 
   "thats for telling some one when i told you not to and its fine." i said. "so whats up?" baekhyun said, rubbing his arm. "i think i am just going to stop liking suho." i admitted, looking at the pink sky. "What?! You cant just give up, Jae Mi." Chanyeol looked shocked at what I just said. "Yeol is right." Baekhyun agreed. "But, the prettiest girl in school is after him. I CANNOT compete with that." Baekhyun scoffed. "Jae Mi. You are beautiful. All of the guys think so. Even your brother. Even Suho." I was looking at my feet until he said the name Suho. Then, I looked him in the eye. "Really? MY BROTHER SAID THAT?! AHAHAHA~!" I was rolling in the chair. Chanyeol and Baekhyun both rolled their eyes.
**
The two boys walked down the drive way after saying good bye to Jae Mi. "I hope you know we are going to make a plan to get those two together." Baekhyun said, shoving his hands in his pockets. (A/N: baekhyuns hands *dies*) "That was exactly the thing on my mind." Chanyeol smiled to himself.
***
HEY
so i forgot
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
well where i am its 1am so technically its no longer christmas day >.< 
i hope you guys had a better christmas than i did >.> long story.
I am sorry for all the typos throughout this story. i at typing
i just finished editing chapters 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 will be done tomorrow. i want to fix them so they will be perfect.
eeeep
bye my lovely subscribers
i love yous~