Chapter 9

The Lake on a Sunday

 

     "whatever baekhyun." i scoffed "im serious~" he whined like a small child. i giggled. "come on, lets get out of here." i heard the door open downstairs. "well...kais home." baaekhyun said. we left my art studio and went to where kai was. "well well well. jong in. arent you home late?" kai looked at me, undoing his tie. "yeah so?" i nudged him. "so how was eun ji~~? Hm? what did you guys do~?" he scoffed. "that is....classified information." he said, taking off his jacket and walking into his room. "so, are you guys dating?" baekhyun asked, peaking out from my doorway. "yep." kai then closed the door. "stupid jongin." i walked back in my room. baekhyun was playing with the penguin pillow pet i had on my bed. "hey, i'm going to bed, kay? if you wanna sleep over there you can." baekhyun looked up at me and stole a random blanet and pillow on my bed. He layed in my window on the small cusion. "goodnight jaemi." he said. "goodnight baek. and thanks." he breathed out, turning off the lights.
 
"anytime."
****
BEEP BEEP BEEP
     "stupid alarm." i groggily said, slapping the crap out of my phone until it shut off. i groaned, slapping the pillow next to me. i got out of bed and went into the bathroom. i the lights and looked in the mirror. i flinched, scared of my own reflection. i felt my matted hair, sticking up in every direction. "guess who needs a shower.." i raised my hand and giggled at myself. i the shower. water sprung from the shower head, before i knew it i was through a shower. i braided my hair to the side, slipping on my school uniform and ajusting it. "ugh, so itchy." i scratched my side and grabbed my bookbag. i walked out of my room and went up to kai's door.
 
     "jongin! wakeup!" i knocked at his door and heard nothing. i opened the door and the young boy was face down in his pillow, shirtless with no blankets on him. i poked his clothless body and he groaned. "dude. you are going to be late for school." i said to him. he raised his arm, pillow in hand and smacked my stomach with it. "no." his voice was muffled. i used all my strength to push him off his bed and he plopped on the floor. he stood up, eyes half closed, hair ruffled. "you ." he said and i just laughed and threw his school uniform at him. "just get dressed stupid." i walked out of his room and downstairs to my kitchen and grabbed some breakfast. i sat down at the table and ate my food and soon kai emerged.
 
     "i look gross." he said grabbing food and sitting next to me. i giggled. "you look adorable." i said, in a monotone voice. kai pushed my shoulder. "plus, eun ji will still think you are attractive with your sleepy hair kai." i placed my dish in the sink. "whatever jae." i scoffed. "come on finish up or we will be late for school." he nodded at me and quickly finished his breakfast. As soon as we got to school we seperated, kai going to his group of friends,whom i didnt talk to for a few days other than baekhyun. and i went off to hyorin.
 
     Lunch came quickly which was good because i was starving. i walked with my lunch to the corner of cafteria where hyorin was waiting. she was scribbling away in her notebook. i sat down across from her. "whatcha doin'?" i started eating the somewhat bad school food. "math homework." she sighed as she said this. i looked around the lunch room and my eyes landed on the group of boys, laughing and enjoying themselves. i turned back around and hyo noticed me. "stop looking at them jae." i stabbed my rice.
 
"its easier said than done." 
****
SORRY SORRY SORRY
i havent updated in forever~
i am finally on winter break, as of friday so updates will be more frequent until January 7th when school starts again.
Then i have finals that month
since tomorrow is christmas eve and the next day christmas, i will not b updating 
at least christmas eve i wont, maybe christmas day, if youre lucky :3
this is already kinda long...
Bye~~ My lovely readers. <3
-Author-sshi
PS heres a pic of kai. Forgive me?
Tumblr_mf9fiugnsr1qjoqpzo1_500_large