Chapter 6

The Lake on a Sunday

A/N: If you are a current subscriber, reread chapter 5, I made changes to it, other wise you will be confused on the plot >.< If you are new, you dont have to :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

* *Two Weeks Later* *

“You know, they’re already planning the first yearly dance, “Hyorin put the two books she was holding in her locker.

“Whoopee. I won’t get a date anyways, so what’s the point of getting excited? They over rate these things,”

Hyo closed her locker, “I won’t get one either. But still, we should go. It’s our senior year.”

I stared at her for a while, “Fine. Dress shopping, soon.”

“Okay,” Hyorin cheered a little. I chuckled a bit, when her exression suddenly changed, “Oh crap…”

“What?”

“Nothing~” She sang. I narrowed my eyes at her. She sighed, “Don’t look now, but… Eunso and Suho…”

I lowered my head, “She asked him to the dance. I know. He told me.” Hyorin looked at me, sort of shocked.

“And he said yes?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I guess so.

“Were you… upset?

“Yeah, I was,” I breathed out. “But I just kinda… took it out on my art…”

 “You didn’t cry?” She was leaning against her locker.

I closed my own locker. “What is there to cry over? Suho?” I didn’t look her in the eyes, because I was hiding my true feelings behind it. It’s funny how humans do that.

“Well, I’m going to class, Jaemi. Text me tonight, okay?” I nodded at her and walked opposite of her, going to my last class of the day.

* * * * *

Before I knew it, the day was finally over and Kai and I were driving home.

“So, Kai,” My brother looked up to me from his phone.

“So, Jaemi,” He laughed.

“Are you going to the dance?”

“Of course, are you?”

I blew a raspberry, “Hyo is making me go. Are you asking anymore, hmm ai?” I nudged his shoulder.

“Oh gosh,” I smiled at the younger. “Don’t tell mom and dad.”

“I will~”

“You know… Baek Eunji? She’s in your class?”

I widened my eyes, “An older woman? Oh~ Jongin”

“Baekhyun told me that she likes me.” He sat back, he smiled contently.

“So you’re asking her?” I asked, turning a corner to get to our hime.

“Mhm. She seems nice…. So, yes. Plus, all the other guys have dates, other than Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Chen.”

I pouted, “Poor kids. They’re all good looking, so they will get dates.”

“Hey,” He hit my arm. “Those are my friends you’re calling good looking!”

“Calm down, jeez. You’re forgetting that I AM a girl AND I have eyes.”

“Whatver,” He looked out the window.

“Suho and Eunso, huh? How did she pull that one off?”

Kai shrugged, “Meh. I don’t know. All I know is that I would never want to go out with her.”

I stifled a laugh. “Let’s go inside,” I said to my brother and he opened the car door.

 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Truth to be told, I at transitions.
So mini spoiler:
The dance will be in the next chapter :) Which I will try to update tonight, since this chapter is so short >.<
Thanks new subscribers >.< Comment and shtuff
 
 
EDITOR-NIM EDITED THIS, PEASANTS! #STILLFRESH