2nd Chapter: FLASHBACK

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

                                    -----------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------                    
*This is a flashback went Sung Jong were still in high school and here is how the story started*

 

Bae Woong High School, an all-boys school. Lee Sung Jong is a new transferred student as a 3rd grade student

The reason why he was transferred into that new school was because his parents already passed away. His mom death because of tumor in her brain and she passed away went Sung Jong was still 6-years-old. Then, his father just passed away because he has complication with his heart, in the same meaning as heart-attack.

 

Sung Jong having a hard time during his teenage time, he so don’t even felt a love from a mother and can’t share his problems with someone close to him. Before the death of his father, his father holds a big company as a most powerful person to handles about the company’s shares and banking. Therefore, his father always busied and don’t have enough time to talked with him. But Sung Jong has to be strong and brave to face his future and the world.

Luckily, he have a supportive cousin, Yook Sung Jae who is always know how to change the dark sky into a nicer atmosphere.

 

Sung Jae is an only child in his family, he also felt the same feelings with Sung Jong because his parent abandoned him and went abroad while leaved Sung Jae’s alone. As we know, Sung Jae is soft-hearted person and a good boy, but every time he’s having difficulties to handled, he just can’t control his feelings and cried hardly as much as he can. But he’ll always pretend to look happy in front of everyone.  Moreover, Sung Jae’s great ancestors were so rich and have properties many enough for their next generations, so Sung Jae were luckily living alone with money even his parents leaved him. Sung Jong still happy and grateful having someone besides him.

                                                                                **********

It was a 1st year and 1st semester that Sung Jong been transferred into Bae Woong High School. Sung Jong always thought how’s the school gonna be. Before this, he studied in a different school and known many people there, but in the new school, he don’t know how he will get well with his new life, classes, new peoples and the new environment there. But actually, Sung Jong had been dreamed to been into a High School, because he is good in arts especially fine art like drawing, and Bae Woong High School is a perfect school for him to further his dream about art because the school are more majoring on arts.

Before he slept, he prayed and said “dear Lord, please make myself comfortable and get well with everything tomorrow in my new school. I hope there will be no problems tomorrow; I just want my 1st day move smoothly. Eomma, Appa, hope you’re in peace with the love one over there and wish me luck! Amen.” 

 

Before he slept, Sung Jae came into his room with a glass of milk on his hand. “Hyung, sleeping?”

“No I’m not. Yes, come in. I can’t sleep, so I just shut my eyes.” Sung Jong replied.

Sung Jae walked to Sung Jong’s bed and sit besides him. “Yeah, I know you will not able to sleep well, so I bring you a glass of milk. Someone said that milk can make you sleepy. Here you go!”

“Ah~ so nice of you, thanks” Sung Jong took the glass of milk and drank it slowly. 

 

 

While Sung Jong’s drinking, Sung Jae said, “Now I realize! My hyung is actually cute like my bunny-bear! Aing!!! Look at you! Drink milk like a baby, better wipe that milk on your lips before I kiss you! You don’t want your 1st kiss been stolen by this little boy right? Hahaha!” Sung Jae said and burst out of laughed.

“Oh please, your words make me want to spit out of milk that I drink just now! Aigoo this boy is not so innocent than your look. Just keep it! I don’t need your lips to wipe it for me okay.” Sung jong said while wiped those milk on his lips and giggled.

 

“It’s getting late now, we should sleep now because we need to wake up earlier tomorrow. Before that hyung, for breakfast tomorrow, I feeling lazy to do it, can you cook for me then? It’s okay, next day I’ll cook for you. Okay? Good night hyung” Sung Jae took the empty glass and walked away to his room.

And Sung Jong shut his eyes and slept. 

 

 

 

#THE NEXT MORNING#

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up! Shower and get on your uniform!” Sung Jae’s waking up Sung Jong and took away Sung Jong’s blanket off and pulled Sung Jong’s arm so he’ll sat down and woke up.

“Hey, you wake me up so early. I just dreaming something great and just now I’m in the middle of the epic story!” Sung Jong said with a sleepy voice while rubbed his eye.

“What dream? Hyung! You sound like a kid! I’ll listen to your story later but now tidy up yourself and I’ll wait for you and don’t forgot you gonna cook for me today.”

“umh~ okay~ I will, I’m getting up right now. So wait me.”

Before Sung Jae got out from the room he said. “Better faster if not I’ll be the one who tidy you up okay? I’m waiting.” He opened the door and left the room.

“Yeah I know!” Sung Jong made up his bed and went to the bathroom and expressly shower and get his uniform and tidied up himself. Then, he went down stairs and saw Sung Jae were laughing watching cartoon alone in the morning television program. “What a boy!” said Sung Jong

“Sung Jae-ah, I’m going to make an omelet. So, it’s okay for you?” asked Sung Jong.

“Yes sure! Even it’s just an omelet, but when you cook it, every food taste extra ordinary!” praised Sung Jae and giggled.

After for a few minutes, their breakfasts were ready to eat and they ate it slowly. After they finished their meals, they took their begs and went to school by walked because it’s just a few blocks from their home.

It’s taken almost 10 minutes to walk and finally they arrived in front the school’s gate. Sung Jong stood still and shut his eyes. “Dear lord, make my day brighter in this new school!” prayed Sung Jong.

“So? Are you ready to step in this gate?” asked Sung Jae.

“Yeah! bring me in! I mean, I’ll walk in. kekeke” said Sung Jong with giggled.

 

 

Sung Jong just followed Sung Jae from the back while his eyes were looked around the class. Then, Sung Jae stopped in front of a 3rd grade class. “Hyung, this is your class. Look! There is your name on the list.” He said while pointed ‘LEE SUNG JONG’s name on the name list that were pasted on the door.

“But hyung, I’ll just drop you here. As you know, I’m 2nd grade and my class were on the other block.” Said Sung Jong.

Suddenly, one guy came out from the room and greeted Sung Jae with a loud and deep voice.

“Hey! What we have here, it’s Sung Jae. What are you doing here?” said that guy.

“Oh! Sunbae! Annyeong! What a coincidence to meet you in this class. So, you’re in this class?” Asked Sung Jae.

“Yes I’m in this class. But you’re still 2nd grades, you’re not suppose to be here?” asked that guy.

“Nothing, before I forgot! This is my cousin, my hyung, Lee Sung Jong.” Introduced Sung Jae. Sung Jae then said to Sung Jong. “hyung, this is my sunbae, he’s nice person. His name is Cha Sun Woo.” Sung Jong then look at his name tag and bow to him awkwardly.

“Hey no need to be so formal, we’re same grades. Just call me Baro, most of them call me that. Nice to meet you Sung Jong.” Said Baro and smiled.

Before Sung Jong got to replied Baro, Sung Jae interrupted “UH OH! Look at the time! I’m late! I’ve to go now! Sunbae! Can you do me a favor? Show Sung Jong around the school and be nice with him! Bye!” Sung Jae then ran to his class.

“Sure! Don’t worry! Bye!” shouted Baro and he and Sung Jong then waved to Sung Jae.

“We should get in the class, come on Sung Jong. I’ll show you your seat, there’s a table right next me. You can sit besides me if you want?” asked Baro.

“Sure! I would like to.” Said Sung Jong.

Baro then went to his table and seated on his chair followed Sung Jong. While he walked in, he heard voices and some of the pupils look at him. “That pretty boy seems to new right?” “Ya! We got a pretty boy in our class!” but Sung Jong keep walking to his seat and ignored it.
He then seat on his chair and put his bag on the table.

Sung Jong seemed uneasy with the atmosphere inside the class, then Baro tried to talked.

“Hey, just ignore them. They’re just gossip and chatting something unimportant. So Sung Jong, this is your new year in this new school right? How are you feeling right now?” asked Baro excitedly.

“Yeah! I felling great and I see this school is not bad compared to my previous school.” Said Sung Jong happily.

“But can I know why you’ve been moved into this school? You got a scholarship? Or another reasons?”

“It’s just, I don’t have any parents and family members. You know that Sung Jae is leaving alone right? After my father passed away last year, I decided to stayed with Sung Jae starting from now and transferred here.” Said Sung Jong.

“Oh! I didn’t know that, I’m sorry for you.” Replied Baro in a slow toned.

“It’s okay, I’m fine with that. You can ask me if you want to, anytime.” Said Sung Jong and smiled.

“You seem like a gentle and sweet person, I can see by looking at you. Exactly way different than your cousin, Sung Jae. He’s so noisy and busybody. Everywhere you go, he’ll be there. But he’s nice.” Said Baro and laughed.

“Really? Yes he is actually.” Sung Jong then laughed after heard what Baro said. Suddenly, one guy came to Baro in a rush. 

 

“Yah! Mr. Ahn is calling for your help. I think you should go to the store, it’s seems important. Better you go now.” Sung Jong then looked at his nametag, his name is Lee Jae Jin. Jae Jin talked to Baro with a exhausted voice.

“Really? Mr. Ahn needs my help on this 1st day? Aish! Okay! I’ll be there.” Baro then sighed.

“Oh yeah Sung Jong! I’ll be back before recess time. So, wait okay.” Said Baro while he pushed his chair under the desk. Then he walked to the door. While Baro not with Sung Jong, Sung Jong felt awkward been alone in the class. He tried to greet with all of the student in the class, but he thought he should just sat and read his novel.

Its recess time, but Baro still not came. Sung Jong’s hoped that Sung Jae would be accompanied him, but 2nd grades have a different time for recess, so he decided to walked outside the class and took a walked at the school ground. Sung Jong doesn’t felt like want to eat, so he brought along his sketch book.

He slowly walked and took a look a peaceful view of his school compounds. He then found a bench under a tree 20m in front him, so he walked near and sat on the bench while looked at his sketch book pages by pages and reminds his memories on the sketch book. It’s hard for Sung Jong to take a look at his sketch book, because there are a lot of sad and memorable memories were been sketched on there.

He then opened his latest sketch that were been drawn last year before the death of his father. It’s a picture of him, his mother and his father together with a happy and smiled faces. He suddenly felt he can’t control his sadness and loneliness, then his tears fallen slightly on his cheek. He doesn’t want anyone to saw that he’s cried, he just bend his head and looked at the ground.

Sung Jong heard footsteps walked near him. But he just lowered his head and don’t want to look up. Then, the guy stopped and stands exactly in front of Sung Jong. Sung Jong looked at his shoes, but he don’t want to looked up and see who. 

-TO BE CONTINUED- 

 

A/N: kya~ i make the storyline look so slow and lame ┐( ̄3 ̄)┌ ... bcoz i have more story to be write on, just want to make it more interesting. WAIT OKAY? OH YEAH~ BARO.... i dunno what to say, he's not cameo. He'll be in every chapter i think? xD

                                           

 

WHAT THE........?????!!!! XDDD