4th Chapter: Crashed The Prince

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

“Yes hyung! 잘 자요~ don’t stay up too long!”

 

 

#THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW #
*at school*

 

“Hey! You know, that new boy kinda pretty right?” One guy in Sung jong’s class chatted in his group and talked.

“Yeah! if we give him a wig. I bet! He gonna look like a girl!” One of the guys continued and laughed.

“I’m not so regret entering into this school. At least, there is a pretty face person! HAHAHA!” one more guy said and laughed loudly. “Yaiks! You sounds exactly like a gay!” one MORE guy interrupted.

Meanwhile, Sung Jong heard a loud and noisy sounds came from his class. Right after he stepped in the class, all of the pupils silence when they saw Sung Jong at the class door. “eo? Why they look at me like that? Did I do something wrong? I think no~” thought Sung Jong in his mind. Sung Jong just ignored they glares and walk to his seat. “Baro came early today.” Thought Sung Jong right after he saw Baro were sat and look at the window.

“Hey Baro! You early today. How are you?” greeted Sung Jong.

“Oh! Morning! I didn’t notice you coming. Yes I’m fine!” Baro with a surprised. Sung Jong the took a seat right next Baro.

“Yeah! you’re daydreaming just now I see. But, didn’t you notice? Class seems so noisy talking about something.”

“No I’m not daydreaming, I’m just thinking.” Baro giggled. “You know Sung Jong, they’re gossiping about you.” Continued Baro.

“Huh? Me? I didn’t do anything wrong? Did I?” Said Sung Jong with a curious face.

“No you’re not. It just, you have a pretty face for a guy. So they’re just curious. Maybe they thought you’re a girl who intends to enter an all-boys school.” Said Baro and laughed a bit. “And yeah! you’re cute when you smiles.”

“Oh seriously Baro? I don’t think that I’m pretty. But I still except that ‘cute’. What do they think I am? A gender bender guy? Hahaha!” Said Sung Jong and laughed while rubbed his tummy.

 “Gender bender? Umh~ should I recommend you to put on a lipsticks? Hahaha!” They both laughed loudly and all of the people just keep looked at them.

“What a joke Baro! Do you notice? We laughed too much!” Sung Jong the patted Baro’s shoulder.

“We should stop now. Class will start in any minutes.” Said Baro while wiped his tears when he’s laughed.

 

 

#RECESS#

 

“Ha~ I think today I just take a meal alone again.” Sighed Sung Jong while he kept his book.

Like usually, Sung Jong will brought along his sketch book and a pencil to draw. He walked to the cafeteria and he saw a packed of people in there. Sung Jong keep his eyes and looked for a place to sat, but he can’t found any. So, he decided to take his tray and food first. Maybe later he’ll get a seat.

He already took his food on the tray. But still, he needs a seat to sit on. His eyes wildly looking everywhere in the cafeteria and he walked slowly while hold his tray of food and his sketch book together. He took a stepped and suddenly without looked in front, one guy walked in rushed then crashed Sung Jong while he’s looking for a seat and then fallen on top of the guy. The food that Sung Jong hold were fall accidentally on the guy’s shirt and his books that the guy hold.

He looked at the guy with a shocked expression and he don’t know what to do. Everyone were looked at Sung Jong and the guy who’s been crashed by Sung Jong. “Oh my! I don’t expect something like this to happen. What should I do?!”  Said Sung Jong in his heart.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

A/N: YAY! FINALLY! XD HEY HEY! DID YOU WATCHED 'SCHOOL 2013'? DAMN! JONG SUK JUST SO HOT~ AND SWEET~ XD

Yeah~ Some gif for you~ :D :D

          LMAO~ //imagining Baro's laughes// XD
 

          

i kinda felt sorry making his character looks bad~ BUT WHAT CAN I DO?! YOU LOOKS SO HAWT! BHAHAHA XDD