3rd Chapter: I Met Someone~

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

Sung Jong heard footsteps walked near him. But he just lowered his head and don’t want to look up. Then, the guy stopped and stands exactly in front of Sung Jong. Sung Jong looked at his shoes, but he don’t want to looked up and see who. He just doesn’t want the person see him crying.

“Hey! What are you doing here alone? You seem new here. May I seat next you?” said the guy but Sung Jong still can’t hold his tears and keep looked down.

“What is your name new guy? Which grade are you?” Asked the guy with a sweet intonation.

“Uh… my name is Lee Sung Jong from 3rd grades.” Replied Sung Jong with a shaky voice.

“Oh! Nice to meet you. I’m No Min Woo your senior.” He looked at Sung Jong while said that. Min Woo saw a sketch book on Sung Jong’s lap and said, “Is that yours? Can I take a look?” Sung Jong then gave him the sketch book.

Min Woo looked so impressed with the drawing on the sketch book. “All the sketches in this book were drawn by you? I’m quite Impress.” Said Min Woo. But then, Min Woo realized that Sung Jong didn’t not replied his question.

“Yes! I drawn all the sketches in the book” replied Sung Jong slowly but this time, his voice clearly sounds like he is crying.

“Hey? New boy? Are you alright? You didn’t sounds fine.” Asked Min Woo with a curious voice while ruffled with Sung Jong’s hair.

“y-yes I’m fine. Thanks for concern sunbae.” Said Sung Jong with a husky voice.

“No you’re not!” Min Woo then took his handkerchief in his pocket and slowly grabbed Sung Jong’s chin and lifted his head. He then wiped Sung Jong’s tears gently on Sung Jong’s cheek. While Min Woo wiped Sung Jong’s tears, Sung Jong just keep his eyes shut because he was so shamed that someone already saw him cried. Sung Jong then turned his head away to the other side.

“Thanks anyway.” Said Sung Jong shyly.

“Yeah welcome. But can I know why are you crying? Oh it’s okay if you don’t want to answer me, maybe it’s personal to you.” Min Woo said slowly. Min Woo still hold the sketch book and he turned to the page were there is a picture of Sung Jong and his family.

While Min Woo looked at the draw, Sung Jong replied Min Woo’s question. “It’s just, I feeling so hurts and lonely right now.” He said while looking at his book that were been hold by Min Woo that time.

“So this is your family? I see you’re the only child.” Asked Min Woo.

“Yeah. That’s what makes me lonely right now.” Sung Jong are tried to calm a bit.

“Lonely? But you have your parents?”

“They already passed away.” Said Sung jong sadly.

“Ah! I’m so sorry, I doesn’t mean to….. I felt sorry for you.” Said Min Woo while rubbed the back of his neck.

“It’s okay. No need to. That’s why I’ve been transferred here today, I mean this year.” Sung Jong suddenly stood up and bow to Min Woo. “I’m sorry because I kinda act like a girl and cried just now.” Sung Jong and giggled.

“Hey hey! You don’t need to bow okay? Yes I’m your senior, but no need to be so formal. Just act like a friend. Sit down boy. Should I repeat my name again? I’m No Min Woo from 5th grade.” Min Woo then laughed looked at Sung Jong’s cute smiled.

Sung Jong sat down again. “Ah! Ne! You look kind and nice person Min Woo hyung… erm, I mean sunbae? Haha.” Sung jong laughed. “Oh yeah! I’m Lee Sung Jong like I said before.”

“You seems like have a talent in drawing Sung Jong-ssi. Maybe I can recommend you to join the Art Club. As you know, Art Club is the most famous club in this school and also ‘our Art Club’ have many branches, like Drawing Art, Drama Club and many more. Next week you can start register which clubs you like to join. ” Explained Min Woo.

“Wah! You know many things about Art Club.” Sung Jong said with an impressed sound.

“Oh well, I’m a senior right? Haha” Min Woo laughed.

“Haha! Yeah! You’re right! But, what do you mean by ‘our Art Club’?” Sung Jong asked with a smiled.

Min Woo suddenly looked at his watch. “Oh look at the time! I someone waited for me! Oh dear cute boy, I have to go now. I’m so sorry! But you’ll know who I am exactly. Maybe we will meet again! Bye Sung Jong.” Min Woo then stood up and ran in rush.

Sung Jong thought in his mind, “ummh~ maybe he’s someone famous in Art Club. Yeah! He also have a good looking feature, no doubt about that.”

 

 

 

#SCHOOL ENDED#
*at home*

 

Sung Jae were watched his favorite drama and sat on the couch while focused on the screen. Sung Jong who is just finished his shower then went down and sat with Sung Jae at the living room.

Sung Jae look at Sung Jong. “So hyung, how’s your 1st day? I bet, it’s must be boring right?”

“Today? Yeah~ kinda~ everything looks normal and good.” Sung Jong said while he ruffled his wet hair with towel. “Oh yeah! Went recess time, I sat at the school ground alone. Then one senior guy came and sat next to me at bench.”

“Uh? Yeah. So?” Sung Jae’s eyes were still at the TV.

“I brought along my sketch book and he took a looked at it. He said I should join an Art club. What do you think?”

“Art Club huh? Yeah! It’s not bad. Our school’s Art Club is a HUGE club than Sports Club and Academic Club.” Sung Jae still focused on the drama.

“But I still confuse. Huge?”

Sung Jae’s drama just ended after Sung Jong said that he is confused. Sung Jae then sat on the floor in front of Sung Jong and tried to explain.

“Okay hyung! Yeah! The clubs’ thing make you dizzy right? Let me explain. First, Bae Woong High School have 3 main clubs; Academic Club, Sports Club and Art Club. Secondly, I’ll start about Academic Club. This club is especially for a GENIUS, SMART and CLEVER students. They have all the Science streams and Math club in there.” Explained Sung Jae one by one.

Sung Jong with a confuse face tried to stopped Sung jae and said, “So, one main club have their branches? Academic Club includes Math Club and Science Club?” Asked Sung Jong with a puzzled face.

“YUP! You get it! Now… Thirdly, Sport Club. These clubs have many branches too like Badminton Club, Swimming Club, Gymnastic Club, Athletics Club and many mores.” Sung Jae came closed to Sung Jong and whispered, “Most of them in the Sports Club usually have a nice body! So you easily recognize them.” Sung jae giggled.

“Oh Oh! And now is Sport Club, their branches are Swimming and something that related to sports?” asked Sung Jong with a blurry expression.

“Yes yes and yes! And lastly, Art Club. I think I should list all of the clubs.” Sung Jae walked and took a pencil and paper, then he wrote something on the paper. “Here! This all the list of the clubs under Art Club.”

“Wah!” Sung Jong moaned and looked at the paper.

“You want me to read it?” Sung Jae took the paper and said the entire list. “Drama Club, Fine Art Club, Architect Club, Choreography Club, Choir Club, Photography Club, Design Club, I.T Art Club and more actually.” Said Sung Jae.

“So many branches under Art Club. It’s make me dizzy” Said Sung Jong and face-palming. “So the perfect one for me will be, Fine Art Club right?”

“Yeah! Of course! You’re talented hyung! But for me, I’ll stick with my Choreography Club.” Sung Jae with a excited voices.

“You know, I met a guy at recess time and he recommended me about Art Club. He looks like know many things about the club.”

“Uh? What is his name hyung?” asked Sung Jae.

“Wait. Ah! It’s No Min Woo! He have a look.” Said Sung Jong.

“Did you say No Min Woo?” Sung Jae asked. “Yeah, his name kinds like that.”

“Wanna know? He is the head president of the whole Art Club. It’s mean he handled all of the clubs under Art Club, from A until Z.” Replied Sung Jae.

“Oh~ really? So, he’s the ‘hot’ guy in the school?”

“’hot’ guy? Not really. He’s a soft and silence person even thought he’s famous person.”

Sung Jong then nodded. “Ah~ so, there’s no ‘hot’ guy?” Sung jong asked while giggled.

Sung Jae then thought for awhile. “Actually, there is! He kinda arrogant person and yeah! He’s rich boy.”

“ooohh~ so there’s a hot guy huh? He’s a senior?” asked Sung Jong.

“Yup! He’s a senior with a bad attitude. Sometimes he just came to school anytime he wants. And some of people with a low profile will be his slaves. Chht chht chht~” Sung Jae explained how bad he is.

“Is he that bad? Ummh~ maybe I can take look how.” Sung Jong then smirked like a detective. “Your drama already finished right? So! It’s my time! You! Sung jae! Go to sleep!” Ordered Sung Jong and laughed cutely.

“Yes hyung! 잘 자요~ don’t stay up too long!”

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: DA!! You know, after the scene #SCHOOLENDED# all messed up! Because started from that part until the ends were not written by me. I’m so tired. So, I asked my cousin to help me instead. DA!! I KNOW YOU DIZZY A BIT! BUT I’M MORE DIZZY READ THAT PART !!!!! 「(゚ペ)

 

No Min Woo~ it's not from BOYFRIEND~ It's the actor~ I WATCHED FULL HOUSE TAKE 2! HE'S SO HAWT RIGHT?!!!!