5th Chapter: That's The Prince?

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

He already took his food on the tray. But still, he needs a seat to sit on. His eyes wildly looking everywhere in the cafeteria and he walked slowly while hold his tray of food and his sketch book together. He took a stepped and suddenly without looked in front, one guy walked in rushed then crashed Sung Jong while he’s looking for a seat and then fallen on top of the guy. The food that Sung Jong hold were fall accidentally on the guy’s shirt and his books that the guy hold.

He looked at the guy with a shocked expression and he don’t know what to do. Everyone were looked at Sung Jong and the guy who’s been crashed by Sung Jong. “Oh my! I don’t expect something like this to happen. What should I do?!”  Said Sung Jong in his heart.

“Ah! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to…..” Sung Jong tried to wiped the food on the guy’s shirt with his handkerchief, but then he refused Sung Jong’s hand and threw Sung Jong’s handkerchief away.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?! HUH?! Look what have you done to my uniform! You did that on purpose did you?!” Shout that guy and he stood up. Actually Sung Jong’s shirt is lot more badly than him but Sung Jong keep low and bow to him.

“I-I’m sorry! I-I didn’t mean t-to hit you.” Sung Jong keep bowed without looked at the guy’s face. “But, I just walked slowly and careful. You’re the one who walk and crash me.” Sung Jong tried to rectify the situation.

“yeah~ sorry huh? What? I’m the one who crashed you?” That guy then grabbed Sung Jong’s shirt’s collar and pulled Sung Jong face closer to him. “I think you’re newbie. Anyways, I’m not going to apologize even It was my mistake. NEVER!” that guy insulted Sung Jong with a deathly glared. He then released Sung Jong and took his books on the floor.

Sung Jong stood up and took his handkerchief back and he tried to remove to leftovers on the guy’s shirt. “Hey! Get away your filthy hand. Go away from my sight!” Said the guy rudely. “FINE! I also don’t want!”  said Sung Jong in his heart angrily. The guy then walked away and leaved Sung Jong just like that without apologize.

Sung Jong looked at his tray and the messy food on the floor while sighed. “ah~ what a waste.” He bended down and cleaned the mess.

Meanwhile,
Baro and Sung Jae were together at the corridor walked to the cafeteria for recess. After that, they heard that there was a chaos at the cafeteria. So, they ran to the cafeteria faster.

When they reached at the cafeteria, they saw everyone were looking at the floor and they saw Sung Jong were hold a mess of food on the floor and his uniform looks awful. “Hyung! What’s wrong with you?” Sung Jae ran to Sung Jong and curious about what happened. While, Baro’s eyes notice that the troublemaker maybe came from the senior guy who walked away on rushed.

Baro smirked. “heh~ it’s Lee Jong Seok!” Sung Jong and Sung Jae then turned their head and looked at Baro. Sung Jae then stood up. “The ‘Prince’ sunbae huh? He just doesn’t know how to respect other students.”

“Hey hey! It’s okay! Look! I’m fine. It’s not a big thing. Let it be.” Sung Jong interrupted.

“What are you all looking at? Just eat your food okay!” Baro shouted to some of the student.

Sung Jae helped Sung Jong to stand up and brought Sung Jong’s tray and get a new food for him. After Sung jong finished his food, Sung Jae brought Sung Jong to the nearest tap at the school side of school field.

“Ya! Sung Jae you don’t need to be so worry, I’m not a baby. I’m you’re hyung okay~” said Sung Jong.

“It’s okay hyung. I don’t want anything bad happens to you, that’s all.” Said Sung Jae with a sweet toned while he wiped Sung Jong face with his wet towel.

“I understand, but you still not taking your treat yet. You must be hungry right?” Asked Sung Jong.

“Actually, I do!” replied Sung Jae and giggled. Sung jong then finished cleaned his shirt and walked to the bench near the water pipe and sat together with Sung Jae.

“I know you will, here I save some bread for you. Eat it” Sung Jong passed the bread to Sung jae who is starved. Sung Jae with a hungry feeling bite the bread.

“Oh yeah Sung Jae-ah. Do you know the guy who bumped me earlier? Seems like everyone knew him.” Sung Jong asked while Sung Jae who is ate that time.

Sung Jae swallowed the starch in his mouth. “ummh hyung~ yeah! He’s the guy who I told before. The rude guy. His name is Lee Jong Seok, 5th grade. From the Photography Club.”

“OH! So that’s the guy? Yeah! He’s so arrogant, I can see just from his face.” Said Sung Jong. “Actually, he’s the one who walked so fast without paying attention to the person in front him, but then he just crashed me and he doesn’t even want to say sorry. Even help me to stand up.” Sung Jong said with unsatisfied voice.

“So, he’s the one who bumped you, not you?” asked Sung Jae with his mouth full with bread. “Yup! But I don’t care so much about that. I’ve been felt that before.” Said Sung Jong. Suddenly Sung Jong realized, he brought along his sketch book together with him.

“Sung Jae-ah, did you see my sketch book anywhere?” asked Sung Jong and his eyes were searched for his book anywhere.

“Your book? You bring along the book? I didn’t see it.” Answered Sung Jae.

That sketch book was important for him. Without it, he would be so lonely because there were so many memories in there. “Ah! Were is it? It can’t be….” Talked Sung jong in his mind and he remembered the incident at the cafeteria before. “Oh no! did he take my book together?! What should I do right now?!” Sung Jong bite his thumb’s nail and thought hardly. Sung Jae finished eat but then he saw his older cousin looks weird.

“Hyung? What’s wrong? You are biting your nail. You only did that when you’re nervous. Hyung?” Sung Jae looked worried.

“No. Nothing~ I’m just thinking.” 

 

*MEANWHILE*

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: NEW UPDATE! XD AND YEAH! JONG SUK ARE ADORABLE  COOL IN SCHOOL 2013!!! >3<