7th Chapter: Aish!!

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

“I know I can count at you, Sung Jong-ssi! Thank you so much! Bye!” Young Min then opened the door and leaved the room. “I wonder what’s wrong with Kwang Min sunbae. I hope he’s fine.” Thought Sung Jong in his heart.

Right after Young Min leaved the room, Sung Jong stop his works and stretched his body. Then, he walked near the window and let out a loud sighed. “HA~ ~ ~! What a nice weather today. Look at the blue sky, doesn’t it beautiful?” Said Sung Jong out loud while the window is opened.

 

Meanwhile,

Lee Jong Seok, who in the Photography Club were given a task and he need to finish it until next week. Every member already gets to finish it, but Jong Seok still having problem and he still halfway doing the work. He’s now alone in the club room trying to complete what he have been missed.

“AHK! This is making me frustrated!” shouted Jong Seok loudly and throw his paper away. “Ah! Jong Seok-ah! Calm down! Don’t let this thing stress you down. I just need to complete it and I can think freely later!” said Jong Seok silently in his mind. He then lied back at his chair and took a deep breathes while closed his eyes.

He checked back his papers on the table. But then he realized, he still needs more contents for his project. “Eo? I still don’t have the solid content for this? Maybe I should go to library.”

He looked at his watch. “Yeah! I still have time. Actually, lot of time!” He put his papers in one spot and wrote down what he going to searched for at the library. “I think this is enough. The others I can just search it on the internet.” Said Jong Seok while hold his paper. He walked out and brought along his work papers.

 

Meanwhile at Sung Jong’s~

 

Sung Jong already halfway cleaned the room. He swept, wiped every inches and angles part in the room. He also rearranged all the stuff into its own place properly. He also put his earphone on and listened to songs while did all that so he can relaxed a bit.

“Wah! This room looks totally neat and clean! Thanks to me~” talked Sung Jong by himself alone.

There’s one cute teddy bear in the room and Sung Jong always talked with it and played with it every time he felt lonely in the room. “So Mocky!(the name of the teddy that Sung Jong gave it) How is it? I did a great job right?” asked Sung Jong to the teddy bear. “YEAH! I KNOW! THANK YOU~ Aigoo~” Sung Jong then laughed alone.

“Ops~ I think I’m not finish yet.” Sung Jong turned around and looked at 2 big pails. One of it were a dusty water that Sung Jong used to wipe the tables and window and one is a liquid of unused color.

“I need to throw this. But why must I go down floor? And why must the sinks here are all clog? Aish!” sighed Sung Jong loudly. “Pity me right Mocky?” talked Sung Jong with that stuffed furry bear.

Sung Jong decided not to waste his time, he put back his earphone and carry the 2 big pails with his both hands. “Oh this is kinda heavy. Mocky! Stay here~ I’ll be right back okay!” Sung Jong carefully carried the pail so it’ll not spilled on the floor.

 

While that, Jong Seok is still busy with his paper on his hand and walked without pay attentions. He is moving to the upper floor because the library is at 3rd floor.

And Sung Jong were still walked along the corridor and headed to the stairs to go downstairs. His mind just flied away with his mp3 songs and walk happily.
Suddenly Sung Jong slipped his foot and fallen with his landed. One thing is, the both of the pails just fallen and all the water and paint were everywhere on the floor.

“Ah! WHAT THE…!!!” one voice shouted along with bumped sound.

“Ouch my ! Ah! It’s hurt!” moaned Sung Jong while rubbed his . “EO?!! You…..? Lee Jong Seok-ssi?” Sung Jong’s eyes widen after saw a guy sitting in the floor in front him.

“What have you…?!!! ARGH!!” Shout Jong Seok angrily.

Sung Jong even more shock when he saw those paint were spilt n Jong Seok’s uniform. The bad thing also, he’s holding a paper and his paper were all socked. Sung Jong get up and came near to Jong Seok who is still in his sitting pose. Sung Jong took out his little handkerchief in his pocket.

“a-ah… Jong Seok-ssi… are you okay? I-I’m…”

“Yah! Do I look ‘okay’ to you?! Look what have you done! And….. you’re the same person who bumped me before is it?!” Jong Seok then smirked unsatisfied. “you want to wipe me again with that?”

“But I really didn’t see anyone in front of me while I walking just now. One more, I didn’t bump you. I just strip my foot and yeah~ I’m holding pails and spilt it all….” Explained Sung Jong talking like a bullet train.

“WOW WOW! You’re talking too fast!” Jong Seok then stood up slowly. “Listen boy! I’m on my way to library and as you can see I was holding papers, LOT OF PAPERS! AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! IT’S IMPROTANT YOU KNOW!!!!! ARGH!” Jong Seok frustrated tone. “Guess what? This is my favorite tie!!”

“Important? Please! Don’t blame me. It just an accident, I didn’t mean it! Seriously~” asked Sung Jong with a begged voice. “And….. tie? It’s all black here~”

“Ah! Shut up! My tie is not an issue now! Stand up now.” Ordered Jong Seok.

“Stand up? Ah~ okay~” Sung Jong then stood up.

Jong Seok then grabbed Sung Jong’s hand and pulled him along with him. “Hey! Where are we going? I still need to clean up the mess over there!” shouted Sung Jong and struggled to let go his hand.

“Just follow me. We don’t have much time. Later the cleaner will help with that.” Said Jong Seok while dragged along Sung Jong.

Jong Seok then dragged Sung Jong to his club room and and close the door. “hey! What are we doing here? What are you going to do with me?” Sung Jong asked curiously. While that, Jong Seok were opened a locker and took out a shirt and a sweat pant that he spare for sports some times. He then closed the locker door and started to loosen his tie. Sung Jong then turned back and saw Jong Seok were his shirt and took it off.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

A/N: AH~ THANKS FOR READING~ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN THERE ^3^ OH YEAH! SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! 사랑해요