8th Chapter

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

“Just follow me. We don’t have much time. Later the cleaner will help with that.” Said Jong Seok while dragged along Sung Jong.

Jong Seok then dragged Sung Jong to his club room and and close the door. “hey! What are we doing here? What are you going to do with me?” Sung Jong asked curiously. While that, Jong Seok were opened a locker and took out a shirt and a sweat pant that he spare for sports some times. He then closed the locker door and started to loosen his tie. Sung Jong then turned back and saw Jong Seok were his shirt and took it off.

“Hey! What’re you doing?!” Sung Jong turned to other side when he saw Jong Seok skin and blushed. “kya! What’s wrong with this guy? And why must I feeling so ty looking at his body?!! AISH!” thought Sung Jong in his heart.

“What?! I just changing my shirt. I don’t want to walk with that wet shirt.”

“Don’t you notice I’m standing right here?”

“Oh yes I do, we are guys. Nothings wrong about that? Gee. Don’t you want to change too? I have more shirts, if you wanna.” Jong Seok asked while handed a white T-shirt to Sung Jong. Sung Jong then turned back.

“Oh it’s okay. I’m not that wet. Anyways, are you dragging me here just to watch you changing your shirt?” Asked Sung Jong to Jong Seok.

“Oh yeah! I forgot about what I’m going to do with you! Sit down first.”

Now what? Aish! Thought Sung Jong again. “Ah! Sure. So what is it?”

“As you can see on the table in front you boy. There’re so many papers is it?” said Jong Seok.

“Yes it is… a-and?”

“All of this is what I have to do for my project. And the papers that are wet just now have to replace with the new one.”

“a-and… so?” asked Sung Jong slowly.

Jong Seok looked at his watch. “emm.. I don’t think I have much time today. So…..” Jong Seok then come near to Sung Jong and said near to his ear. “So you’re here to finish and do back what I have done just now!”

“W-WHAT??!!! You’re kidding me right? These are lot!” shouted Sung Jong.

“no-oh~ you can’t run away! I can still catch you if you not finish this. I know this is my job, my work. But you’re the one make my project gone ruin. So, to solve it…. YOU DID IT BACK! Can you pretty boy?” Jong Seok patted his shoulder and smiled smirk.

“You’re such a…. ARGH!” shouted Sung Jong with his irritated sighed.

“All of the instruction and manual are there if you having problems. It not so hard as you see, you just need to spend you time a bit. Can you do it? I also already listed the entire thing that should have in the project.” Said Jong Seok while showed some papers.

Sung Jong just remain silence. “Fine! I’ll do it!”

“Really?! I know you will. But remember, if you run away, you’ll receive a ‘nice’gift from me.” Threatened Jong Seok. “yeah! I have to go. See you tomorrow maybe? Oh no, it’s weekend. So maybe next week?  I’ll look for you! I keep an eye on you boy!”

“B-but how if I have any problem with this? should I contact you?” asked Sung Jong.

“No need! Just do what you can, that’s enough. You just need to finish it on time. Bye! See you next week.” Jong Seok then walked out and shut the door and left Sung Jong alone. Sung Jong then remembered what Sung Jae said to him before,
Hyung. You know, if that Jong Seok guy ask you to do something, you can’t run away and leave it just like that. If not he’ll chase and catch you. Actually no one knows what he’ll do if you refuse him. I heard one guy have been received his punishment because he’s just ignored that prince-look-alike guy and it sounds so scary. Errr!”  that’s what Sung Jong remembered what Sung Jae said to him.

“Err! Maybe Sung Jae is right. Better I just do it! His eyes look scary every time he looks with that evil smirk.” Said Sung Jong alone in the room while shook his head and sighed.

 

Few hours later,

“I’m home! Finally home!” shouted Sung Jong who’s just back home from the school.

-TO BE CONTINEUD-

 

A/N: OH! I'M SO SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE THIS .__. I really busy nowadays~ hope you'll enjoy, even it's not so enjoyable xD