6th Chapter: Everything's going well

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

 “Sung Jae-ah, did you see my sketch book anywhere?” asked Sung Jong and his eyes were searched for his book anywhere.

“Your book? You bring along the book? I didn’t see it.” Answered Sung Jae.

That sketch book was important for him. Without it, he would be so lonely because there were so many memories in there. “Ah! Were is it? It can’t be….” Talked Sung jong in his mind and he remembered the incident at the cafeteria before. “Oh no! did he take my book together?! What should I do right now?!” Sung Jong bite his thumb’s nail and thought hardly. Sung Jae finished eat but then he saw his older cousin looks weird.

“Hyung? What’s wrong? You are biting your nail. You only did that when you’re nervous. Hyung?” Sung Jae looked worried.

“No. Nothing~ I’m just thinking.”

 

 

*MEANWHILE*

“Eo? What book is this?” Jong Seok hold a book and the book is Sung Jong’s one. He then took a looked inside the pages.

“Wah! The drawing looks good. I wonder who’s one is this?” praised Jong Seok while he took a looked at the sketches one by one.

Lee Jong Seok is a specific person. He also has a sense of art and he’s so professional with cameras. Every picture he took have a nice angle and view when he took it. Yeah we can say that he’s perfect by his personality, skills and creativity. Only one thing, he always shown bad attitudes to other people because he don’t want people to see him as a guy who is easily to be fooled with. He’ll only be friendly with someone he really knew.

“Hey Jong Seok-ah!” someone greeted Jong Seok from the back, it’s No Min Woo. No Min Woo is Lee Jong Seok’s bestfriend they knew each other for a long time since their childhood time and they treat each other like family.

“Hey Min Woo-ah! What are you doing here? Didn’t you have a meeting with the Art Clubs members?” said Jong Seok.

“Yeah I do! But I passed it to someone else to handle it. Hey! What’s wrong with your uniform? It’s look grimy.” Replied Min Woo to Jong Seok.

“Oh yeah this! I bumped someone at the cafeteria and he was holding a food, so then the foods were accidently struck on me.” Said Jong Seok while looked at his shirt.

“But it’s not looking so worse. You can change that later.” Said Min Woo.

Jong Seok smirked. “Heh~ what a bad luck! What have he done to my favorite tie!”

Min Woo then put his hand at Jong Seok’s shoulder. “You know, I think you should change your attitude this year. Just for this year, this one last year. Actually you’re a good guy, but I don’t know why you behaved differently in front of others.” Min Woo look at Jong Seok eyes with a confidence looked. “Can you?”

“Umh why you came out with such a topic? You want me to change?” Jong Seok then smirked. “If I change, other people maybe think that I’m having a mental problem or my brain not working you know! You should advice me earlier when we are still a kindergarten buddy okay~” Said Jong Seok unserious.

Min Woo sighed after heard that. “What can I do? Yeah! I think you just be yourself but not do what you like okay?” Min Woo brofist Jong Seok. “I need to go now. Buddy! I’m watching you this year! Bye!” Min Woo the giggled and walked away.

“He sure busy.” Jong Seok smirked and smiled. “What did he think I am? His baby? My mom? His advices never gonna work on me.” Thought Jong Seok in his mind.

After a month passed. Sung Jong now getting used with his school and his new friend and he’s getting famous. He’s getting famous from his looked, soft, sweet and his pretty face. Some of crazy ‘gays’ just craving to be with him and also date with him. Moreover, he also famous in Art Club and yeah! He’s on the Art Club and he’s majoring in drawing at Fine Art Club. He have been a progressive member because he always complete his tasks smooth and beautifully.


 

Few day have passed.
One Day,

Sung Jong was tried to complete his canvas painting in the Art Room. “Sung Jong-ssi?” suddenly, one guy patted Sung Jong’s shoulder from the back and then Sung Jong turned back and saw, it was his senior who have been courage him along in the club, Jo Young Min.

“Oh! Ah! Yes sunbae-nim?” Sung Jong put down his brush and wiped his hand and said.

“Umh~ can you help me today?” asked Young Min while rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yes sure, why not? So, what can I help you sunbae?” said Sung Jong with a smiled.

“Actually, I have to go earlier today. Today, I’m on duty to clean this Art Room. But eventually, you know my twin brother, Kwang Min.”

“Yes I know him. What wrong with Kwang Min sunbae?” Sung Jong interrupted.

“He is at hospital right now and our parents were not near here. So, that’s why I need to rush and go see his condition.” Explain Young Min and he looked at his watch. “Ah! Look at the time! I really REALLY need to go now Sung Jong-ssi.” Said Young Min in hasted. Young Min took his stuff and bag to get ready to go.

“Again, I’m so sorry to troubling you. But can you help me to by shuffle our duty today? Tomorrow… Oh no! Next week is your turn right? Then, I’ll do it for you later.”

“Sunbae~ it’s okay, I also free today. I can help you with that today, it’s not a big thing. You can go if you’re in a rush.” Replied Sung Jong and smiled.

“I know I can count at you, Sung Jong-ssi! Thank you so much! Bye!” Young Min then opened the door and leaved the room. “I wonder what’s wrong with Kwang Min sunbae. I hope he’s fine.” Thought Sung Jong in his heart.

Right after Young Min leaved the room, Sung Jong stop his works and stretched his body. Then, he walked near the window and let out a loud sighed. “HA~ ~ ~! What a nice weather today. Look at the blue sky, doesn’t it beautiful?” Said Sung Jong out loud while the window is opened.

 

Meanwhile,

Lee Jong Seok, who in the Photography Club were given a task and he need to finish it until next week. Every member already gets to finish it, but Jong Seok still having problem and he still halfway doing the work. He’s now alone in the club room trying to complete what he have been missed.

“AHK! This is making me frustrated!” shouted Jong Seok loudly and throw his paper away.

-TO THE CONTINUED- 

A/N: Busy with works this days ^3^ thanks for reading~ drop ur comment~ :3 

so~ the cameo is... Young Min. Sorry, Kwang Min is sick. haha xD I FOUND OUT THE TWINS ARE CUTE!!! XDD their new song! - I Yah 아이야