9th Chapter

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

 

Few hours later,

“I’m home! Finally home!” shouted Sung Jong who’s just back home from the school.

“Oh! Hyung! Where were you? I thought you said you gonna be at the school just for awhile?” Sung Jae ran to Sung Jong voice and asked.

“Can I sit awhile? I’m so tired!” Sung Jong took off his shoes and sat at the couch.

“You do look tiring. What are you doing at school just now? Work part-time job huh? Look at the time, it’s already late.” Asked Sung Jae with a worried tone.

“Ha! I just helping Young Min sunbae with his cleaning duty today.”

“Why must you?”

“His twin, Kwang Min sunbae were not fine and now at hospital. So he needs to rush because his parents were busy. So, that’s why I help him.” Explained Sung Jong.

“Oh! Okay then. You want something to drink?” Sung Jae asked while walking to the fridge.

“It’s okay! I just need to wash up and change. Later we have our dinner.”

 

After a few minutes, half an hour waiting for Sung Jong to come down and eat the dinner. Sung Jae then when up to the older room and see what’s he doing. Sung Jae then open the door and see Sung Jong was silently sleeping on his bed. Sung Jae came to the side of the bed and sit besides Sung Jong who is sleeping.

“Hyung? You already sleep? But you didn’t take your dinner yet?” whispers Sung Jae.

“ummmhhh!” Sung Jong just humming.

“I guess you’re tired hyung.” Sung Jae then caressing the elder’s hair. “eo? Your hair is still wet hyung! Aigoo. Hyung? Sit for awhile.” Sung Jae slowly pulls the elder’s shoulders and make him on sitting pose. He then takes a dry towel and gently wipes Sung Jong’s hair and Sung Jong didn’t even notice it because he’s still on his sleeping mode.

“Mom said, we cannot sleep with a wet hair. So I’ll make it dry for you.” Gently Sung Jae caressing his hair. “Oh hyung~ why I always treat you like this? Like someone younger than me? But you make me want to! I guess my feelings.”  Thought Sung Jae while holding on his palm on his chest where his heart was beating. “What’s wrong me? Wake up Yook Sung Jae! Wake up! You’re not suppose to…… aish!” 

“Okay hyung! Your hair is dry enough. Sleep tight!” he slowly put Sung Jong down on his pillow and pull the blanket on top Sung Jong.

 

*4:15 am*

“AH! NO NO! Don’t take my pizza!” shouts Sung Jong in his sleeps.

Suddenly Sung Jong wakes up. He grabs his alarm clock besides the bed and look at the time. “What? It still 4 in the morning?” He then wakes up and sit still while rubbing his eyes. “Why I wake up so early? I guess it must be the person who stole my pizza.”

Suddenly Jong Seok voice pop out in his head.  “no-oh~ you can’t run away! I can still catch you if you not finish this.”  Sung Jong eyes widen after he reminds those words. Then he remember he have to do Jong Seok tasks.

“AH! Why must I always thinking about that?” he turns his head and look at his backpack on the table. “I think I better finish that. BUT WHY MUST I?!” Sung Jong’s getting confuse while ruffling his hairs. “AHH!!” he tries to shout loudly but he just bites his blanket with his teeth.

“Calm down~ Fuh fuh!” he take a deep breath. “Ah~ I can’t even continue my sleeps, so better I do something.” He just keeps stares at his backpack. Keep stares and stares. “If I do this now. Later I can relax is it? Yeah!”

He then take a seat at his chair and starts to writing based on the manual. “Doing his work, makes me wanna kill that King-Kong(Kingka)!”

It takes almost an hours for Sung Jong just spending on the paper works.

 

The next few days…

Sung Jong walk to school with a worry feelings. He have been spending his weekend doing all the paper works rather than doing nothing and relax. He’s hoping that what he already doing just enough.  Sung Jae suddenly notice that Sung Jong looks kinda tired while walking together.

“Hyung? Did you drink last night? You look…. I don’t know…?” asked Sung Jae

Sung Jong lift his head, “Huh? Did you say something Sung Jae? What?” with a lifeless voice.

“Hey hyung! You just keep spending your whole day in your room yesterday, why you looking so weak? Are you making such a construction or what?” Sung Jae looks at the elderly face.  “Eiy! And even your panda eyes…. You didn’t sleep huh?”

“Oh really? You know I just brought a new novel. The story quite good, so I read it from the dawn until the dusk. Nothing to be concern okay?” lie Sung Jong.

“Novel huh? What a guy read such a novel whole day? Tch tch tch~ whatever then!”  Sung Jae just nods after hearing that, he then put his arm around Sung Jong’s shoulders, “We should hurry now. C’mon!” They then walk to the school gate.

 

Meanwhile…

“Yah! You there! Come here!” shouts Jong Seok at the hallway to one guy name Ricky.

Ricky turns and come near to Jong Seok, “Ye-yeah… What is it?” he said while looking at the floor.

With his two hands in the pockets and with his rude face, he come he near and said, “Can you… find for me a person?”

“S-sure… who is it?”

“What is his name? urm… Lee Sung Jong! Yeah! that dude!”

“That pretty boy? Why must you want to see him?” asked Ricky.

“Who are you wanna know? Son of an inspector? Just go and find him will you?!”

“a-ah! Yeah! I will! When will you want to him? Right now?” asked Ricky again.

“Er~ you do annoys me. Later when recess. I have to go, farewell!” Jong Seok walk away just ignore Ricky at the back.

“Ehey! What’s wrong with that King-Kong dude?! He don’t even know me, just ordering my just because he’s tall? Whatever then!” Ricky walk away while with an annoys feelings.

 

#Recess time#

The class end and the bell ring means it is time for recess. Class 2-3 (class 2, year 3) just finish their history class and all the student just run like thunder and disappear just a second after the bell ring. “Wah! They are concern about food more than their class!” said Sung Jong with a smiles looking at his classmate who look so childish and noisy while he’s putting his books at his locker at the back of the class.

“Lee Sung Jong-ssi?” one voice sounds from the front class door.

“Yes there? I’m Sung Jong. What is it?” Sung Jong said politely. Ricky then enters the class and goes to Sung Jong.

“Wah! I never see you, but you’re pretty like those people said.” Ricky can’t help but just stare at Sung Jong.

While Ricky just stares at him, he looks at his nametag and said, “So… Yoo Chang Hyun-ssi…..What..”

“Eoh? That’s my name!... but…” interrupt Ricky while he’s trying to hide his name with his palm. “Call me Ricky! Okay?”

“Ah! Ricky-ssi… what’s bring you her? You should go to cafeteria or should we go together?” reply Sung Jong with giggle watches Ricky’s action.

“It’s not that Sung Jong-ssi. You know, Jong Seok sunbae-nim asked me to call for you and meet him now when recess. That’s all~” explain Ricky.

“Yeah! thanks for inform that to me. You should go and eat now before they just left the leftover.” Said Sung Jong with an angelic smiles.

“I feeling full just see you face. I don’t think about eating right now~ HUH?! I-I have to go! I’m sorry for that.” Ricky runs out from the class with a blushing face of embracement.

“He looks cute!” Sung Jong just laughs watch Ricky with his red cheeks.

 

After a minutes…

“So you’re here?” Ask Jong Seok to Sung Jong while he’s sitting on the bench at the side school ground with a elegant pose.

“Yeah~ Yeah~ I’m here. What do you want mister?” reply Sung Jong with an annoy tone.

“What do I want? Didn’t I ask you to hand out my project today?”

“Oh yeah! Here! I hope that’s enough, because I’m not good about that.” Sung Jong hand out the papers to Jong Seok.

“Okay. Let me see first.” Jong Seok takes the paper from Sung Jong’s hand. “Umh~ okay this enough! I guess I can just send this to the teacher!” said Jong Seok with a satisfied.

“You just want to pass up to teacher just like that? You don’t even look and do some touch up?” asked Sung Jong, “what a lazy bulldozer!” said Sung Jong with a low voice.

“Hey hey! I listen that! What? Bulldozer? My ears are just enough listen to that ‘King-Kong’ word, and now… bulldozer? Aish! This boy!” shouted Jong Seok. “Anyways, thanks to you. I don’t need a touch up. Teachers never even concern about my works.”

“Because you are!” Sung Jong replies with a whispering voice.

“I still hear that!” Jong Seok glances at Sung Jong when he hears that.

“Its means you’re satisfied? So, can I go now?” Sung Jong try to turn his body and suddenly Jong Seok cut him.

“Before you go! Can you get me some pastries?” request Jong Seok.

“What? Pastries? You do eat that kind of stuff huh? Well, okay!” Sung Jong turn back again and, “Wait! And… yogurt drink? Okay! go go!” cut Jong Seok

And again… “I just want the ordinary one~” shouts Jong Seok again.

Sung Jong who is feeling irritating with the senior’s attitudes then walk to the cafeteria. “Gee! He just ordering me like that? Without even adding ‘please’? and even some money? Err!” thought Sung Jong in his heart.

 

Meanwhile…

“Yah! Yah!” one guy run to his table group, “You know, I saw that pretty boy with the King-Kong at the school field… TOGETHER!” said the guy loudly to his friends

 

A/N: YEAH! OH YEAH! this have been ages -__- i remember~ i update this last 2 months~ BHAHA XDD DON'T SAD DEAR READERS! I'LL PUT AN EFFORT STARTING... maybe now? I LOBUE YOU! <3

If you don't notice.. YEAH! RICKY IS THE CAMEO! HOHOHO i make him, kinda clumsy? no~ no~ nerd a bit? I DON'T KNOW!!!!
It's not Ricky Kim from the Let's Go Dream Team okay! It's Ricky of Teen Top! Don't cha know? Okay! i'll show you~
HERE! SOME OF GIFS & PIC OF LOVELY+CUTE+ADORABLE RICKY!


Ricky give you the BANG BANG!


and you react like..... ~!@#$%^&*()_+ OH FAHKING GAD!


I KNOW! HE DISTRACT YOU SO MUCH! 

 

Credits goes to the owners~