1st Chapter: A Call In The Morning

It's You In My Weird Heart~ Boy~

It is a beautiful and peaceful morning. Lee Sung Jong still on his bed lying. His phone's alarm keep ringing mean it's time to rise and shine. but he decided to take a longer sleep because today is weekend. Luckily today no one wake him up, so he will just continue his sleeps.

After half an hour sleeping, his phone ringing but this time it's not alarm. he takes his phone on the side table besides his bed and look at his phone's screen. The income call came from an unknown number. He just decline and put his head on his fluffy pillow and continue his sleep.
Every 2 minutes his phone just keep ringing and receives a call from the same 'unknown' number. Sung Jong getting fed up with it. Once more, his phone rings and this time he going to answer the call.

He slides his thumb on the screen and takes the call. "Hello? Yeoboseyo? Who's There? Why are you keep calling me this morning? May i know who are you?" with a sleepy voice.

"Hey!" a guy's voice greetings. "Wow! wow! So many questions, which one should i answer first? By the way, don't you recognize my voice?"

"Ah~ sorry about that, but you keep calling me. Huh?! Voice? Do I know you?" says Sung jong.

"Ehey~ yes you know me there 'princess'. Remember, i'm the only one who called you 'princess'. HAHAHA!" The guy on the phone laughs.

"What a freak! but wait!....."

Sung Jong thinking for awhile and one voice in his head just pop out! "Because you're my princess!" in a romantically voice and Sung Jong's eyes widely opens after hearing that.

"Are you....? I do remember your voice..... but it have been so long to remember....., umhh.... wait.."

"How long i gonna wait for your answer? It's me! Lee Jong Seok~ The Prince~" That guy says clearly and slowly. 

And Sung Jong's eyes feeling like going to pop out after he heard that name. "damn it! This guy! How does he get my number? AHHHKKKK!!!!!" he talking inside his heart.

He then disconnect the call faster and turns off his phone then throw it on his bed.

"AH!!! What the hell is wrong with that guy! HUA! AHH!!!" He mumbling loudly and that makes Sung Jae hears him from the outside of the room. Sung Jae is preparing for the breakfast in the kitchen, but after he heard his cousin like shouting alone in the room. He dashing up stairs and enter Sung Jong's room.

"Hyung! Wae? Why? What's wrong? Bad dreams again? So, what kind of dream? Tell me!" Sung Jae asking Sung Jong with a worry and curious expressions while he's grabbing Sung Jong's both shoulders with both hands and shakes him.

"Aigoo boy! you make me dizzy! It's nothing, just......"

"What is it hyung?" Sung Jae asking with a sweet voice.

"Someone called me just now...., and that person is...."

"Aish hyung! can you talk faster? i still have something to be done down there. So, who is it?" Sung Jae interrupt what Sung Jong is going to say after that.

"You know.... the person..... who... oh yeah! The famous senior in our school, you know him right?" Sung Jong telling him slowly.

"umhh.... Yeah! you mean the 'Prince'? hahaha! So, he's the one who called you just now? aigoo uri hyung, why are you so slow to telling me that?!" Sung Jae giggles while pinching Sung Jong's cheeks.

Sung Jae stop pinching and move his head closer to his hyung's face. "pst hyung! Actually, he's the one who stoled your kiss right? That's why you always felt annoyed when talked about him. nyeheheh~" Sung Jae says and giggles naughtily.

Sung Jae's continue, "I bet! He called you back because he wants to 'reclaim' you lips! hahaha!" he laughs loudly.

"Oh shut up! You know, your voice were so loud and clear until the neighbor can hear you're laughing!" Sung Jong warns.

 

                                     ------------------------------FLASHBACK------------------------------

*This is a flashback went Sung Jong were still in highschool and here is how the story started*

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

A/N: kya~ gonna update it soon..... kinda busy..... hoping a good respond o>