Beautiful

Finding...

 

 

Chapter 6

 

“Can you take me for a walk please?” Daehyun asked, still somewhat a little shy to speak but he was bored. He wants to get some fresh air from the outside inside of his lung. He had been sitting and sleeping in a bed all day all night for mostly of the times during a week doing nothing like disable person which make him bored to death. Youngjae told him that he’s not fully recover yet, but he should be soon. He said that Daehyun had low Immunity which makes him heal slower than usual but didn’t said that he’s not allow to go outside.

‘Why don’t you ask Yongguk to take you for a walk? I’m pretty sure he’s more than willing to do it.’ That is what Youngjae tell him to do when he came to check him up on him in the morning.

Today is the nice day where the weather is not too hot or too cold. It’s a good day to go out so Daehyun decided that he should do as what Youngjae told him to do. And he does it. When he saw Yongguk walk in to the room, it’s the first thing he said to him after the small greeting they had for a few days now.

“Yes, definitely. I see you must be bored right? Do you want to go now?”Yongguk said

“May I?”

“Absolutely, do you want me to help you up?” he asked and Daehyun nod so he walk up close to him and help him up to the edge of the bed, then places his hand gently on both side of the younger’s waist and lifted him up to his feet. But once Daehyun got up; he didn’t feel much strength on his own feet due to the fact that he’s been on the bed mostly all week long which make his legs feel weak and make him tumbling forward but Yongguk was quick enough to catch him and bring the younger to his embrace to prevent him from falling.

“Are you okay there?” the elder asked

“Yes… I was just feeling a little limpsy” said Daehyun shyly because of Yongguk’s action then tried again to stand by himself while still embraced by the elder. This time he got it but he’s somewhat couldn’t maintain his balance so he have to helplessly continue being hold by Yongguks’.

“Do you want to hold on to me? So it’s easier for you.”  Yongguk offer and reach out his hand in front of the younger for him to capture. Daehyun hesitate for a moment before taking out his hand to take Yongguk’s.

“Thank you…” he said looking down, blushing.

“No problem, let’s go now shall we?” Yongguk said smiling at how cute the younger is. Then places his other free hand on Daehyun’s shoulder to support him from falling and take a small step forward, making sure that the latter could bear it and walk out of the room.

A small smile was forming on Daehyun’s lip once they’re stood at one of the open back door of the house. He looked at the sight in front of him and seeing that there was a huge field of grass and a bunch of trees in it. Looking a little more forward, there was a hedge closed the view ahead.

The weather today is considered very nice. The air is fresh and cleans along with the wind that’s blow in a slow rhythm. The sky is in a beautiful tone of blue colored that is full of a white, imagination clouds. The blond boy gasp a little when he feels that the warm wind is lightly hitting his skins before letting his lip once again forming into a half of semicircle shape. It’s been quite a while that he didn’t see or feel anything like this. He then, takes in a deep breath and slowly stepping his barefoot on a hard ground surrounding the house beside a grass.

“Do you want some shoe? You don’t have to wear it if you don’t want to but if you want, I’ll go get you one.” Asked Yongguk when he notices that the younger wasn’t wearing any shoe, so does him. Daehyun shook his head a little because he doesn’t want to bother Yongguk much. Then he continues stepping forward along with the elder by his side. After taking a few more steps, they were stopping in front of the yard that’s full of a richly green grass that raises a few inches above the ground. Not knowing where to go, Daehyun was looking around the huge place from side to side to find somewhere that he could lay his foot on for a while and ended up didn’t know where he should go.

“There is nothing much here really but I have one place that I would like to show you. I think maybe you might like it. Do you want me to take you there first?” Yongguk said when he notices his fettle. Daehyun nodded at the elder’s guide so Youngguk gradually lead him across the grass field toward the cryptic hedge. Once they walked through the open space of the hedges, Daehyun was dumbfounded at what he saw behind those things…

Behind the hedges that seemed to be nothing, there were fairly large flower gardens in it. It’s containing of many kind of colorful color flowers that arranged in a common order which make it spiffy and tidy to look at. In there, there was also another hedge closed the view in front of them but these hedges are different from the one they just walk through and look like it’s going to led them to something personal. Turning his head to look at the elder, Daehyun saw that Yongguk is smiling warmly at him and  was giving him a small nod as an approve that he could walk through it.

And when they get through another level of hedges, the scene of breathtaking was placed in front of them…

The color of pink purplish flowers and arbors can be seen everywhere. Everything in the scene is mostly made up of pink and purple toned colors along with some of the green leaf to make the setting looked not too identical with one another.

In the next moment, Yongguk found the boy next to him with a wide smile on his face. It is the brightest one he had seen so far from the younger… As his naturally deep pink, full lips began to slowly curl into that famous, heartwarming smile; it created a softest, yet adorable face of an angel… The ways his eyes form into a shape of crescent and his lips grinning out into a smile makes Yongguk’s heart quaver…And as his smile grew, Yongguk could catch dazzling glimpse of the younger’s perfect white teeth with a beautiful arrangement… Daehyun had the kind of smile that could make anyone who saw it melt into a pool of a river… it was sweet and pretty… alluring and ravishing…

“My mom was the one who’s ordering to make these place up. She is very crazy about stuff like this and was very caring about this place. She like to come here when she have time to relax. I also like to come here too. It’s makes me feels relief from all the things that I have to deal with and help me to think better.” Yongguk explained

“I see... It’s very beautiful though… I never saw something this beautiful before… Thank you for taking me here.” Daehyun said smiling with his eyes still on a fanciful scene.

“Yes, very beautiful… I never seen something this incredibly beautiful before in my life too… but in my case… it’s you…” Yongguk said and looking strength at the younger boy who is still in a process of taking in the words he just receive from the elder…

Once his brain takes in the full information, Daehyun’s cheek was quick to turn to the pinkish color.

“M-me?” he said and turned to Yongguk and look at him in disbelieve that he’s actually saying that to someone like him.

“Yes, your hearing is correct and I very meant it too… You are beautiful Daehyun…” Yongguk iterate again to confirm that what he’s hearing was right.

Then a moment of silence was eaten the time between them. Daehyun was more than happy for the compliment he gets but somehow he doesn’t feel right. Those words aren’t what he thinks could be him. Besides, he never thought of himself being beautiful but something far away from that… and that he did not deserve to be calling beautiful.

“Are you sure to saying that someone like me is beautiful? Actually, it’s opposite from that… I am ugly Yongguk…the very ugly one… and you wouldn’t call someone ugly like me that...” he said, in a shivering voice toward the end and looked down at the floor to hide his weak emotions.

Yongguk stood there and look at Daehyun in concerned. He didn’t even bother to ask the younger why he said that but all he knows is that it’s doesn’t matter now whether what the boy think he is or he is. He wanted to cheer him up… to erase off the sadness and the crux that the boy had and makes him happy.

He then, walking in front of the younger and gently place both of his hand on each side of his cheek and raise his face up a little to meet his eyes level so that he could starring deep into the latter’s eyes to tell him how he’s deeply feels about him.

“Look, it’s doesn’t matter what you think you are or who you very are because for me, you are one of the most beautiful person I ever seen. You are the person that I wanted to take care of, the person that I would risk my life for… I know it’s been a very short time that we know each other but you mean so much to me. I know you must find it hard to believe me to what I just tell you now but I wants you to know that you’re beautiful to me even you think you weren’t.” said Yonguuk while he is fondled the younger’s cheek slightly, eyes not leaving the gorgeous creature in front of him.

On the other hand, Daehyun just stood there still and lets the elder do as he pleased. Simply loss of words, all he did was staring back at Yongguk. That’s all he could do at the moment.

“Remember that you agreed to start over and that I’ll be with you no matter what will happen? Now stop looking into the past because it only going to make you more deject and I don’t want to see you that way. Seeing you like that make my heart crumble into pieces so please don’t do that all right?” he said and Daehyun give him a small nod in reply. He doesn’t want to see anyone hurt because of him anymore, especially Yongguk.

Smiling at the younger’s reaction, he continues “just forget about bad things in the past and let’s begin to get a new start now, shall we?” Yongguk said and give the younger a warm present smile that makes his heart growth bigger. At this point, Daehyun had to admitted that he have a feeling toward him too. Somewhere in his heart tells him that Yongguk was different. That he won’t be the same with the ious people that he loved. So his decision was to try again, one last try.

“Okay…together… right?” said Daehyun and the elder nodded, then give him another warm smile.

Yongguk was glad that the latter is finally trusted him. That he is willing to start over again with him along on his side.

"Yes... and always" said Yongguk with a confidence voice while looking at the younger to confirmed his words. The look his eye tells the boy that he wasn't lying. It's full of sincerity and reliable which showing that every word he spells out of his mouth can be trusted.

To Daehyun, that's the look that could make him completely surrender without having to say a word. He knows that Yongguk wasn't lying. He knew it by the look in his eyes and he could tell that it is not either fake or from pretending. He has the sense with Yongguk, things won’t be the same…

Breaking down by the feelings of happiness and rejoice he say; “Thank you… thank you, thank you s-so muc-” before he could even finished his sentence, he was starting to whining and tears begin to gathering and falls of his eyes uncontrollably so Yongguk cut him off by pulling him into a tight hug...

He rubbing Daehyun’s back softly and waits patiently until the younger is settle down. Once he could feel that the boy in his embrace is calming down, he gently pull out and move his hand on Daehyun’s cheek, carefully moving his thumb on the smooth skin.

Seeing some tears left over on the younger’s face, Yongguk shift closer to him until their face is only a few inches apart from each other and until his lip was on the side of Daehyun’s cheek…

Then moved to another side of the latter’s cheek, using his lip to wipe away the remaining tears…

And continue to moving down until their lips met…

No one say anything as this happen. There is no protest or movements occur at all from the younger. Instead, he closed his eye and trying to feel what he was receiving for once.

 

softness against softness.

 

warmth against warmth.

 

breath against breath.

 

It’s was sweet…

 

passionate…

 

sensual…

 

tender…

 

and loving…

 

So they just stayed like that…

 

For what seemed to be a long time…

 

Yongguk didn’t know why he did it. There was some kind of an attractive force that leads him to do so and he can’t control it. But if he could, he was sure that he will be doing it anyway.

The kiss was plain, simple, and a little harsh. It's mostly does not have encroachment of any kind.

Time kept passing and finally Yongguk was able to stop himself from kissing the younger. He pulls his lip out slowly and then looks over at Daehyun.

Once feeling the losing of contrast on his lip, Daehyun slightly opened his eye and look back at the elder, eyes sparkle, cheek reddish. His heart was madly beating crazy fast against his chest…so does Yongguk’s.

The moment later, Daehyun could feel himself smiling up at the elder unreasonably.

And when Yougguk notice it, he smile back

 

“You are always welcome.”

 

 

TBC

 


A/N: Another update~ Hope you guy like it. I know this is not the beat but just like always, I'll try to improve my writing skill so you guys can enjoy this story more ^ ^

Actually my original ideas for this chapter is more longer than this but I decided that i might put some of it in the next chapter...

And like always, Thank you for reading 

Subscribing, comments, and upvote are avariable!~ Your choice is to choose either one of them!( jk lol, but deep inside I prefer you  do one of this -.. - )

bap_fan