Suddenly

Finding...
chapter update 12/26/12

Chapter

 

p.s. short chapter

*Yongguk's POV*

 

It was a heavy rainy day today. The weather is freezing cold outside and it's kind of dangerous to drive on the slippery road on the way home, especially at night, like what I was doing right now. Obviously, my parents is too concerned about me so they offer me many ways to get home but I choose this because I want to show them that I'm mature enough to take care of myself and I don't want to bother them too much.

It's already late at night after I get off from my work. I was working for my father's company, or I should say 'my company' because my dad just retired last year, passed it on to me and I am more than willing to do it. My family companies are one of the largest and most successful companies in the region. By the way, I have a twin brother named Yongnam.

Yongnam continue studying for his doctoral degree in American and he should be back in less than a year to take over from me so that I could take a break. Even I said that I'm willing to do this job, but I had to admit that this is not easy at all. With Yongnam and his doctoral degree, I believe it's will suit him more than I do.

 

*thud

 

I left my thought when I hear something falling down from my seat. I look down and seeing my phone on the floor. So I bend down a little to pick it up fast, then I look up again to continue driving on the road.

Suddenly, I see someone stepping out nowhere from the corner in front of my car for a few feet away! Panic shot all over my body, I try to keep up the brake as soon as possible

 

*screechhh

 

Lucky enough, I was able to stop the car before I clash into that person but I swear I see that body fell on the floor. I sat frozen in place for a few second before rushing out from the car to see the person who's lying on the ground.

“Hey! Are you ok?!” I try to shake the unconscious body that lying facing the ground

“Hey! Can you hear me?! God damn it!!”

I turn the body around and support the body in my arm and when I see the face of the person, my heart is skipping a beat...

Lying in my arm, there's a most beautiful guy I ever seen. His lip, his nose, his long eyelash, everything on his face is just perfect even with his eyes close. His skin is very pale and cold, I could tell that he's been out cold for long time due to his wet clothes and the bare skin on his fingers and it didn't seem like he's in a good condition right now. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster for the completely stranger in my arm. I need to get him safe. Wasting no time, I pick him up and carefully put him in the back seat and hurry myself up in the front seat. Then I start to drive off, the hospital is fifteen minute away which it's too long for my impatient. I going to take him home, I know Youngjae would be home right now and he sure could save him.

As soon as I got home, I quickly get off the car and rush to back seat to carry up the guy while yelling for the maid to open the front door. I burst into the house, my breath become unevenly as I looked for Youngjae.

“Youngjae! Youngjae! Where are you?!” I shouted

“Whoa Whoa, calm down son. Why are you so loud? What happening? You got home late toda- Oh my god! Who is that??” My mother speak up as she walk out from the hall after hearing me shouted for Youngjae and her eyes become widened when she saw the unconscious body lying protectively in my arms.

“I'll tell you later mom, but I need to see Youngjae right now. Where is he? Youngjae!!” I began to shouting again. Then I hear the sound of the door closed and following by his voice.

“Dude, calm you down Yongguk. I know you missed me to death but there's no need to be shouting my name that loud ..Whoa!! What the- who's that? What happened?!” As he walk down the stair, his eyes become widened when he saw the boy's body in my arms, just liked my mother.

“Youngjae, there you are. Please help him.” I said and he nodded. His playfully face suddenly turned in to a serious face in less than a minute before he led me to one of the availability room.

When we reach the room, I gently placed the boy on the bed. Youngjae's now approaching the bed and begin to examine the body in front of him.

“I'll take care of him, but I need to be concentration right now. Can you guys go out first?” he asked, we nodded, and went out of the room.

I sigh. Why do I have to be worried this much? I don't even know who he is and he's a stranger after all. Actually, I think I know the answer to my question. Maybe I'm falling for him? But this is too fast, he's a stranger isn't? What's wrong with me exactly?

“So... Can you tell me what is happening now? And who is he?” my mom speak up. I did what I was told, I tell her everything. She didn't say anything after I told her what was happening. She seemed to understand what I was feeling and rubbed my back gently.

“Do you think he'll be all right mom?” I asked

“Don't think too much, it's not your fault son. He'll be ok, he's with Yongjae remember? Trust me, he will be fine.” she gave me a soft smile and a look that everything will be all right.

At this point, I was glad that Youngjae is living with us. Youngjae is one of my cousins. He's the great doctor by the way. He's playful person and even more like a dumb person sometimes, but once it's come to his job, he is a totally different person with his surprisingly serious and maturity look. I found he's kind of annoying at first but he's actually a very nice person to know and hang out with.

We have been waited for Youngjae for about an hour before the door's opened with him walking out from the room.

“How is he?” I asked

“He's fined. He wasn't injury; he just seemed to have an panic attack. He also had a high fever but he'll be all right, don't worry.” he said as he pointing his thumb toward his chest to implied 'trust me, I'm that good.' look. I softly said thank you to him and he smile.

“Can I see him?” I asked

“Sure, and be careful not to wake him up. I'm going to get him some medicine, I'll be right back.” he said and I nodded.

I slowly walking inside the room, make sure not to make so much noise. I carefully head toward the bad and when I got next to it, my heart beat begin to pick up a place again as I look at the beautiful figure lying in front of me.

Even he's a guy; I have to admit that he's very beautiful more than what a guy should be. His blond hair's very well blend with his pale skin which makes him looked extremely pretty and flawless. I found myself smiling with my hand slowly reaches to ward off some of his hair to the side of his face. I wonder who he is and how did he make himself mean so much to me in the first place. But this doesn't matter now. The only thing that is matter to me is to know that he was safe.

It's getting very late now; I should go back to my room and leave the rest to Youngjae. I'll find out the answer to my questions later when he's up. I thought.

“Have a nice dream” I whisper to the boy's and stated to walk off from the room...

 

TBC.

 


 

A/N: so yeah, i know some of you might notice that something is wrong with this chapter. Yup, I rewriting the whole thing over... sorry of this piece of ___ do to my English. I promise I'll try to make it better next time.

Thank You for reading<3

bap_fan