Get start

Finding...

 

chapter 4

 

p.s. short chapter

It’s been one full day since Daehyun stay in Yongguk’s house. Thing remained the same where the boy haven’t speak even a single word at all. All he did was lying on the bed emotionless. Whenever somebody walking into the room, he would pretend to be sleeping or if he doesn’t, he would be facing his head to another direction to avoided looking at them. These make Yongguk to be worried about the younger boy even more. He wanted to know what is up with the boy to make him being like this. Yongguk was very concerned about the younger and he cannot let things to remain as the way it’s was right now. He needed to do something to change the boy back into his original self whom Yongguk believed is livelier than now. It’s true to the fact that Yongguk didn’t know anything about Daehyun, the mystery boy who he had met for only one day at all… but there is something that tells him to hold on to the boy and try his best to comfort him… maybe it was just his feeling… but for right now, he decided to trust his feeling… He would do anything to work the boy out.

As for now, he's going to have the boy get recover first, then try to get the boy to open up or at least communicate with him... He wasn't going to rush the boy or force him to do anything he doesn't want unless he very has to. For whatever that will coming up, he would look forward for the younger willingness and respect in his decision.

“So did he getting any better?” Yongguk asked Youngjae who was coming out form the room after doing another checkup on the boy's. Yongjae shock his head as the answer.

“Not even a little?”

“No, his fever had goes up by a little but he'll be fine. He just needs to rest for a while to let his body build an immunity to protect the diseases in his body.”

“How long would it take?”

“Not very long, It'll take up to three or four days for him to start getting better.” Youngjae answered making Yongguk walking up to him to pat his shoulder for as a thank you and giving him a slight 'good job' with his thumb up. Youngjae smile in returned and then excuse himself to go doing his own business since it's already late at night. As Youngjae walking away down the hallway to his own room, Yongguk were moving his legs toward Daehyun’s room.

Inside the room, Daehyun was sleeping soundless on the bed in his side way position. There was a brine line on his hand that connected to the saline bag beside the bed. Yongguk move himself to the boy to take a closer look on him. His long thin lashes were perfectly arranged on his beautiful eyes. His breath was slow and clam. He was looking very peacefully in his sleep. There was no painful emotions’ showing while he was sleeping. It’s seemed like nothing could haunt him down and there’s nothing he’s needed to be fear of… Yongguk smile at the sight in front of him. Its make him happy to see that the boy is not suffering. Yongguk reach out his hand to brush the hair out of Daehyun’s forehead and then place a kiss on it. At this moment, he feels like the time have stop. The sweet scene on the boy’s forehead making Yongguk didn’t want to let go. Suddenly, Daehyun’s body begins to shift making Yongguk jump back. He quickly looks at the boy only to see that his eye’s still close. ‘Thank god he didn’t wake up.’ Yongguk thought along with exhaling in relief.

“Goodnight. I hope you’ll getting better soon.” Yongguk said to the sleeping boy on the bed before walking out of the room.

When the door was closed and the sound of the footsteps is faded through the hallway, the boy who was supposed to be sleeping eyes was now wide open. He slowly shifted his body into more comfortable position after pretended to be asleep for a while. Yes, he was awake all the time and he knows everything that happening just earlier.

He hated it… he hated the facts that he actually like the elder’s actions. He hated when his heart is pumping fast against his chest. He hated when his likes the feeling of the elder’s warm touch on his, it’s make him feels safe and better. And what he hated the most is the fact that he is begin to like the elder… the fact that he heart wasn’t listening to what he was ordering and that would put the older into a danger. He hated himself… He needed to stop his feeling before it would harm another person. He had has enough and he couldn't handle to lose anyone anymore...not even one...

 

*-----------------*

 

Night passed and the sun's now rise up high in the sky. The sunlight slips through the blinds and light up every corner of the room. The sound of morning can be heard from outside the window where the birds are singing in the garden and the winds are dancing in a slow rhythm. It's was one of a beautiful morning in a month after all the rains and humid weather. Yongguk took this as a good sigh to get things start. He then, gets himself off the bed and head to the bathroom to take a shower. It took him about forty minute to get himself ready before heading out to see Daehyun was doing. By this time, Youngjae should already be there to doing a check up on the boy. On the way to see him, Yongguk was being stopped by the call of his mother who's now back from the meeting with her friends on the night he took the boy here.

“When did you get here mom?” Yongguk asked, a little bit curious because she was supposed to be back since last night he haven't see her at all.

“I just got here about 5 minute ago. My friends wanted me to stay with them a little longer, so I stayed with them over night.” she said smiling. “Oh! How was the boy that you take here the other night honey? Is he still here?” she asked as soon as she remembered about him.

“He's still here mom. Youngjae said that he was having a high fever but he'll be alright. He just needed a few days to get recover.” he pause, and then continue “But the serious problem is that he won't talk or open up to anyone. We said that we won't do anything to harm him but he still didn't respond to us...” he said with a flash of concern in his eyes.

“Really? Well then... let’s go see him together, maybe I could do something.” she said and leading to the room leaving Yongguk stand there in surprise for a while before letting his feet to following her. Once they got to the room, Youngjae was still on the process of doing a check up on the boy. So they have to wait until he's done. It’s taken about five minute for Youngjae to finish up. He opened the door to let them in and telling them a result. “His symptoms improved. The number is better than yesterday. He should be completely fine within a few days” He explained. Yongguk and his mom nodded while looking at Daehyun on the bed, who's lying on his side facing the wall, unable to contain the stare from the two.

Mrs. Bang was the one to make the first move. She was quick to approaching the bed, sitting on the chair beside it faced to face with the boy, making him look up at her with suspicion before she give him a motherly smile. The smile that reminded him of Ms. Jung... Tear is now quickly to gathering up around the corner of Daehyun's eyes. And before it could fall, he quickly buried his face against the pillow to hide it.

“What's wrong?” Mrs. Bang asked as she saw his expression. The boy didn't answer. Only a small sobs can be heard from him. “Dear, look at me.” She said in a soft and caring voice but the boy didn't do it.

“Dear... please look at me... will you?” Mrs. Bang tried again. This time with much more softer tone than before making Daehyun surrendered completely. He slowly lifted his head up to face Mrs. Bang. Tear's still streaming down his pale cheek. He looks confused and helplessly... With that, she pulls him into her embrace. The boy jerks back a little but didn't resist. The sensation of it reminds him of his parents and Ms. Jung... He missed them... The thought of it make Daehyun cry even harder. Mrs. Band couldn't help but hugging him tighter along with rubbing his back to help comfort him. With instinct of a mother, seeing the boy cry is like seeing her owned child cry. And as a mother, she would do anything to comfort her child and make them feel better.

“It's ok dear. There's no need to hind, cry it all out... we are here for you...” she said as she keeps rubbing him.

Daehyun really fell thankful to them. He knows that they wanted to help him and he would like to get help too... but he was fear... feared that the history will repeat itself...

“Can you at least tell me my name dear?” Mrs. Bang asked as she saw Daehyun's calming down.

“D- Daehyun...” said Daehyun in a very small voice but due to the fact that no one's speaking and the room's very quiet, everyone heard him. It's a very first word they heard from the boy. Yongguk and Youngjae standing there in amaze thinking that Mrs. Bang is good.

“Daehyun, you have a pretty name you know that? Don't be afraid to talk honey, you voice's loveable. I wanted to hear you talk more ok?” she said and Daehyun just give a small nod on her chest. He didn't know why he did that but there's something special about Mrs. Bang that made him gave in very easily. After that, he didn't say anything more. It's doesn't take long for the three person in the room to notice that the boy's fall in asleep due to the influence of the medicine that Youngjae had given him. Mrs. Bang gently lay the boy back down on the bed and pull the cover over him. She rubbed his head a couple times before getting up to leave the room because she was still tired from the trip. As she walk pass by her son, she give him a pat on this shoulder and said 'Get to the actions' with a wink of knowing then leave the room.

“Yeah, yeah... get to him bro.” came Youngjae with a smirk before he's leave too.

“How did they know!?” Yongguk said to himself in surprise... “Well, seemed like I better get myself to start as soon as possible than...” he said and look at Daehyun before he's too, leaving the room.

 

TBC.

 


A/N: Hello lovely reader~  Here's another update!~ Hope it won't dissapointed you guys much T.T I'll try my best to make this story better. Hopefully you guys like this update~ ^O^/

Enjoy~

And

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANG YONGGUK!!~

AND  YONGNAM'S TOO!  ( ^  ^ ) /

cr. owner

spelling check done ^ ^ @ 4/1/13