Stay

Finding...

Chapter3


p.s. short chapter

Daehyun’s POV*

 

I groaned from the tapping sunlight against my face, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. I blinked, shut my eyes, and blinked again. I yawned, managed to fully open both eyes. Then an unfamiliar scene hit my eyes.

Where was I? I take a look around the place that I was in... It's was a huge room, or I should say bedroom, that covered with many luxurious furniture. It’s seemed like I woke up in a castle more than in the hospital.

As I attempt to get up into a sitting position the door suddenly open, viewing the woman in some sort of the ‘maid’ outfit walking in with a tray of small towel on it. She walks toward the table at the end corner of the room to put the tray on it and then walks toward the window to close the blinds without notice that I was up. After finish closing all the blinds in the few second, she then turned around and faces me who’s tried to get up.

“Oh! You’re up! How are you feeling sir? You seemed not very good to me. Please lie down; I will go get master Youngjae now and please don’t move around. I’ll be back in just a second. ” she said as she running toward me and lay me back down onto the bed and hurries out the door.

What is going on? I asked myself as I try to restore back my memories on what happening earlier… The last thing I know is that I almost get hit by a car or rather I did, but I didn’t feel any impact on my body so I’ll take it as I didn’t. But I wanted to know more so I try to thinks in deeper. Then the picture and all the memories and pain flows back into me. Right… I killed everyone…

At this point, I felt like I am nothing but a waste in this world, a waste that’s dangerous to the surrounding. Sometimes I wonder... why I can’t be like everyone else, why does it have to be me that destroy everyone l love around me. While they sacrifice everything for me, I returned the favor to them by death. I don’t want to exist like this. I just wanted to disappear…

Just then, I feel like something's stabbing thought my skull. Now, my headache is being to get worse. My blood vessel is throbbing and against my head and I feel like my head is being squeezing. So I try to calm the pain by breathing slowly through my mouth but it's still somewhat hurt, I groaned as I held my head tightly and squeezing my eyes shut to try to get away from the pain.

“Hey! Are you alright?!” said the voice making my eyes shot open to look at the person who's just walking in to the room for a short second before I closed it again due to the pain that still throbbing in my head and I could feel the person's weight drop on the bed next to my shoulder.

“You must be having a headache right?” he pause, to see if he was right “Relax, stop thinking too much or your headache will get worse. Try to breathe thought your nose and listen to me carefully okay? Breathe in... Breath out... in...out..” said the calm voice and I following an advice by breathe in and out slowly, eyes still closed. “Mrs. Mai, would you mind go tell Yongguk that he's awake?” asked the person “Sure master, I'll go right now” answered the woman voice as she goes out of the room.

“Are you feeling better now?” asked the person.As the pains begin to disappear, I opened my eyes to look at him and nodded. He was a nice looking person with a warm smile that appear on his face, It's make me feel a little bit calm for some reason but had to left the eyes context with him as soon as I realize that I am a jinx to everyone...

“My name is Youngjae; I'm a doctor by the way. No need to be scared. I won't do anything to harm you.” he said smiling “If you don’t remember what happened earlier, my stupid cousin saw you fainted in front of his car, so he took you here. I already did a basic checkup on you and it turned out to be that you’re having a high fever. I need you to stay here until you’ll get better… And if you’re worry that your parent will be worried about you, I can talk to them about that if you want me to.”Parent...I wish they were still with me...I missed them... a lots. I didn't answer him. Instead, I turned my face to another direction because I don't want to think or to talk about it... It makes my heart aches every time because I'm the reason why they're death...

The room was now uncomfortable silent... but it wasn't until the voice of the foot step that coming toward their direction can be heard. Then the door opened again revealing another new person walking in.

“Yongjae, how is h-”

 

*-------------------*

 

No one's POV*

 

“Yongjae, how is h-” before Yongguk could even finish his sentences, he stop the entire track as soon as his eyes drop on Daehyun who's looking up at him. Their eyes met... and the world seemed to stop at this moment... They stay like that until the younger boy was the first one to left the eyes context. Yongguk stood frozen in place, stare dumbfounded at the boy on the bed.'God, he was flawless' he thought, he's even more gorgeous with his eyes open...his round face suit very well with his round nose and his beautiful honey brown eyes, his pump lip, his blonde hair that make his pale skin even brighter. He is a perfect combination of beauty amount the people out there. In the other words, he looks just like an angel in the human world... Yongguk could feel his heart rising quickly against his chest... How can a stranger do to him this much? The answer is easy and simple. This is what people call love at first sign and Yongguk knew... that he had falling for a boy who he met for just one day...

“Ahem...Yongguk, I think you have a question for me isn't?” Youngjae call out which bring Yongguk to reality.

“Em...yes.. how em.. how is he?” He replies back awkwardly

“He was having a high fever, so I wanted him to rest and stay here until he's better. But it's seemed like he doesn't want to.” Youngjae said making Yongguk raises his eyebrow as a questioning but Youngjae just shrug his shoulder in respond.

“Look, if you have any personal problems that you didn't want to tell us then its fine... We won't bother you about it but I'm going to have you stay here until you're better.” Youngjae said. As a doctor, the most important thing is that he had to make sure that his all of his patient is alright.

Daehyun then, turned to look at both of them and shake his head a little in disagreement before trying to sit up straight on the bed. With that, Yongguk hurry approaching on the other side of the bed to offer some help. As the younger boy got up, his vision begin to blur a little, he couldn't feel any of his strength and tends to fall back down onto the bed. But before he could, the older seemed to be much faster; he quickly pulls Daehyun up by his strong hand and leaning the boy against his chest for a support.

Daehyun blush at Yongguk’s sudden action but didn’t protest. Instead, he rests his head on the side of the elder’s neck uncomfortably. He can’t help it, he don’t even have energy so how can he resist.

On the other hand, Youngjae who have happened to be there is feeling a little awkward, with a thought that he might be interrupt the moment between the two, he excuse himself saying that he’ll go get some medication for Daehyun.

After Youngjae left the room, the two of them still remained silent, no one dare to speak anything; it was uncomfortable...Two minute passed but it seemed like a year to them... There was no other sound escapes from both of them accept the breathing sound they made... And the sound of their heart beats maybe...

Time keep passing more and finally Daehyun was the one to give in. He shifted a little and Yongguk knew just what to do. He lay the boy back down on the bed and pull the blanket over him softly. The younger looked at him for a second before turned his head away to avoid looking at the older any longer. Yongguk wanted to say something but he couldn't from even a word out of his mouth. He didn't know what to do, so he just stays still behind the boy until Youngjae come back in again with the medicare and some medical instruments. He moves over to the chairs at the end of the bed and let Youngjae take a look at the boy.

“I'll be doing a check up on you again, is that alright?” Yongjae ask for permission but the boy stays silent and didn't seem to protest so he took that as a 'yes'. Youngjae take out the spectrophotometer to measure the boy's blood pressure. He warps the measuring around the Daehyun's brachium and waited for the result to appear on the monitor screen. It doesn't take long to get the result. When the number showed up Youngjae frowned.

“The number goes up. You have a very high blood pressure and it's dangerous. You have to get a treatment before you can go. In your case, it's would probably take up about a week or so.” he said making the Daehyun shook his head immediately in disagreement. This time, not only Youngjae but Yongguk is frowned too.

“And why is that?” Yongguk questioned but the boy didn't answer. He just compresses his lip together and looks down on the bed's sheet.

“If you are worried about something you can tell us about it and we’ll be more than willing to help you. You know that right?” Yongguk ask again and Daehyun still didn't answer. .. After the boy had waked up; he hadn’t spoken even a single word yet. All he does was looking down on the bed and try to avoid looking at the other two in the room. No matter what questions that have been asked would get no reply… All that Youngjae and Yongguk could do now is to wait for the younger’s answer with plenty.

Then the boy’s finally look up again, only this time the look on his face could be seen as sadness... His eye was full of mental pain along with tears that begin to form around the corner of his eyes... It's seemed like he wanted to communicate with Youngjae and Yongguk too but something about him made him decided to keep things to himself instead. The first couple drops of tears that rolling down on Daehyun’s smooth cheek making nobody dare to speak anything.

The room is now turned into a silent again... It's remained like that until Yongguk was the first person to come up with the answer that he think it's the most accurate at this time.


 

You're staying here.”


 

Sorry that I have to do this but I can't let you go like this...”



 

TBC.


 


A/N : sorry I wasn't good at describe things T_T~ My English's so it took me very long to express things out...

I know I didn't a very good job and this is not a very great update but I'll try improve my writing skill and make this batter

Anyway, hoped you guy likes it ^^

Thank you for reading

bap_fan