Meeting Hebe's So - Called Boyfriend

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
Since Aaron and Hebe were friends again, they spent more time together, studying together and playing music together. They were currently at the cafeteria having their snacks with S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit after a very tiring day at school.

"Ughh... the competition is fast approaching." Angela said.

"Yeah, but we haven't had our practice yet." Calvin agreed.

"How can someone practice his role if he don't want that role?" Chun asked.

"Hey,why are you two just smiling over there? Have you had your role practiced?" Jiro asked Hebe and Aaron.

"Yes." Hebe answered.

"So, you already had accepted the fact that you will be playing Prince Charming while Aaron over here will be playing Cinderella?" Selina asked.

"No, not like that." Hebe said.

"I will be the Prince Charming and she will be Cinderella." Aaron stated.

"What?!!! But Mrs. Lim said that no one can complain about the roles." Ella said.

"We asked her permission and she agreed." Hebe said.

"And besides, Ge, we have good news for you. You will no longer play as the fairy godmother. Ariel agreed to exchange roles with you. You will be the narrator now." Aaron said.

"Yes. I'm not going to embarrassed myself!" Chun exclaimed.

They were discussing something else when someone approached their table.

"Hi Mike." Hebe said when she saw a man approaching.

"Hello Baby." Mike said and gave Hebe a kiss on the cheek.

"Come, seat with us." Ella offered.

"Okay Jie." Mike said and sat on the vacant seat on the other side of Hebe. Hebe was now sitting between Aaron and Mike.

"Hebe, who is he?" Jiro asked curiously.

"Oh, sorry guys. This is Mike He, my boyfriend. Mike, these are Jiro Wang, my cousin Wu Chun, Calvin Chen, and his brother Aaron Yan." Hebe introduced Fahrenheit and Mike to each other.

The boys gave each other a friendly smile but Aaron's smile was just forced. S.E.A. were just sitting on their seat waiting for Aaron's next action but were disappointed when he was just remained in his seat just eating his food.

"Baby, I am here to cancel our date because my parents will visit me at my pad." Mike said.

"It's okay. I understand." Hebe assured.

"Thanks Hebs. I'm so lucky to have you." Mike said and hugged HEbe.

Aaron's POV:

Yeah, you're lucky to have her.

"Oh, I need to go. Mom just sent me a message. Bye guys. Bye Hebs." Mike said as he gave Hebe a kiss on the cheek again. Then, he went away.

"So, that was Mike. I don't like him." Chun said. Hebe stood from her seat and hugged Chun at the back.

"Seriously Princess, I feel something strange about him." Chun said.

"Ge, your protective instincts is working again." Hebe said and went back to her seat.

"You can't blame me. You are my one and only cousin.I don't want you to be hurt." Chun said.

"How sweet. That's why, I love you." Ella said.

"I love you too, Ella." Chun said and smiled.

"Thanks for the concern Ge." Hebe said interrupting Chun and Ella. Chun smiled at her.

"Guys, do you have some plans later?" Angela asked changing the topic.

"Why are you asking honey?" Calvin questioned back.

"So that we can practice our roles together. Duh." Angela answered.

"Great idea." Selina said and clapped her hands.

"So guys, are you in?" Angela asked again.

"Of course." Everyone agreed.

Minutes later, they stood from their seats to go home when Aaron noticed a book on one of the chairs and brought it with him and followed his friends.

"Guys, wait for me." Aaron said. His friends stopped and waited for Aaron to come closer.

"Hebe, is this your book? I found it on one of the chairs." Aaron asked.

"That's not mine. It's Mike's. I saw him carrying that book earlier." Hebe said. Aaron handed the book to her. "I'm going to drop this on Mike's pad." Hebe said afterwards.

"I'm coming with you and let's use my car." Aaron said.

"Okay but what about my car?" Hebe asked.

"Don't worry Princess. I will call our driver to bring your car home." Chun said to comfort Hebe.

"Thanks Ge. You're the best." Hebe said and gave Chun a smile and dragged Aaron to the parking lot.

"That two really became close." Jiro said and look at Hebe and Aaron.

"After a nonstop fighting with each other." Selina said.

"They're super close before." Calvin said.

"You mean, back in America?" Angela asked.

"Yes honey. They're best friends." Calvin answered.

"And Aaron was the reason why Hebe came back here in Taiwan." Chun said.

"What!!!!" Everyone said except Chun. They were really shocked at Chun's revelation.
------------------------------------------------------------
Is Chun right on not liking Mike for Hebe? What will happen now that the reason of Hebe's return in Taiwan 8 years ago was Aaron?

Chapter 9 has been updated. Sorry for the late update. I'm busy now for school. Our classes for the second semester just started this week. I hope you all understand. Thanks for all the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline