It's Me Ya Lun, Your Best Friend!!!!!

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
"Hebs, you go home first with Fahrenheit because Angela, Ella, and I need to go somewhere." Selina said while eating her food.

"What?!!! You will leave me alone with these boys. Can I go with you?" Hebe asked hoping that S.E.A. will bring her.

"No Hebs, you go home first. Look at the boys, they looked haggard and looked like they don't took a bath yet." Ella whispered to Hebe. Then, she and Hebe looked at Fahrenheit and laughed. Chun just gave them a weird look.

"Okay, Jiejie. But bring me some ice cream, okay." Hebe said with puppy eyes.

"If you asked for it. No problem." Angela said and winked.

They finished their foods. Hebe paid for their foods and they went to the parking lot. Fahrenheit got in Hebe's car with Hebe of coarse. S.E.A also got into their own cars. They started the engine of their cars. Hebe was heading her car on the way to the mansion while S.E.A. took the other way.

It didn't took long when they arrived at the mansion. Hebe parked her car and got out from it. The servants were already outside waiting for them. The servants were forming two lines on the way with space between them enough for a car to pass by. When Fahrenheit and Hebe passed by, the servants took a bow. Hebe and Fahrenheit stopped in front of the servants.

"Everyone, this is Fahrenheit. By the way, this is Wu Chun, my cousin, you all knew him, right? This is Calvin Chun and Aaron Yan, brothers of Ella. And this is Jiro Wang. You will all call them Young Master because from now on, they will live with us." Hebe introduced Fahrenheit to the servants.

"Yes, Young Mistress. Welcome to the Tian Mansion Young Masters." The servants said in unison and bowed again.

"Thanks for your time. Return to your work now." Hebe dismissed all the servants. The servants returned to their work.

"Come on boys. Let me show you your rooms." Hebe said as she went to the stairs first. Fahrenheit followed her. They stopped on the red room that was opposite to Selina's. Hebe opened the door and saw an acoustic guitar on the bed, many hair gels, key and a tablet.

"Jiro, your room. I think." Chun said.

"What made you say that?" Jiro asked.

"Because of the hair gels on the bed." Calvin answered for Chun. Everyone laughed except for Jiro who just gave them a weird look and just entered his room silently. The rest of them walked towards the door of the green room. Hebe took a look and had found a stick for drums, key and an iPad.

"Oh, this is mine. For sure." Chun said as he entered his room leaving the rest outside. The rest of the group proceeded to the next room. Hebe opened the door and saw an acoustic guitar, key, iPhone 4s and lots of headsets. Without a word, Calvin entered the room smiling. They walked to the room next to Calvin's. Hebe kept her distance from Aaron which made him much confused.

"Well, I guess this is me." Aaron said while looking at Hebe when they arrived at the blue room.

"Suit yourself," Hebe said as she was about to leave but he held her hand. Aaron made her faced him.

"Why in a hurry? Why is it that you're so eager to get away from me? Don't you recognize me?" Aaron asked while looking at her eyes.

"I recognized you. You're the guy that I bumped this morning." Hebe said acting innocently.

"No, not that one. But I'm really sorry for what had happened earlier. Don't you really recognized me? I'm Ya Lun. Your best friend!" Aaron said as he hold his forehead.

"I know." Hebe said with a guilty face.

"But why the cold treatment and acting as if you don't know me?" Aaron asked.

"Look, it's been 8 years. Everything changed. I'm not the same Fu Zhen and you're not the same Ya Lun I knew." Hebe answered.

"Yeah. I guess you're right. You're not the same Fu Zhen I knew because now, the braces were gone and you're very pretty." Aaron said as he was getting closer to Hebe.

"So don't expect me to treat you nicely." She said as he pushed Aaron as she ran away from him. S.E.A. heard the whole conversation. When Hebe was gone, Aaron entered his room. He found a keyboard, car keys and an Android Tablet on his bed. He sat near the keyboard and started playing one of his favorite piece.

Bu Hui Ai

Zhi hao rang li wu an jing tang zai wo kou dai
Ning yuan kan zhe ni gen ta kuai le liao dao xiao kai
Dan you qing liang zi bu zu xing rong wo qing gan
Xin qing dou sui ni zhuan wan
Er qi ta qing jing wen wo er duo ai qing dou ting bu wan
Shi he wo men de cong bu shi lang man

*Ni bu hui ai
Wo de ai
Wo ming bai
Ni de zui ai
Na yi kuai
Na tian wo cai cun zai
*Wo bu hui ai
Ni de ai
Shou shang hai
Suo yi ning yuan an jing de deng dai

Zhi sheng xia bing leng kong qi pei wo yi zheng ye
Ji mo que duo dao sai che gen ben wu fa dong tan
Yi fan shen wo zai ban ye tu ran jiu xing lai
Meng li ni de chun rou ruan
Er qi ta qing jing wen wo er duo ai qing dou ting bu wan
Shi he wo men do cong bu shi lang man

Repeat CHORUS

Ai ni wo man bu xia lai mei you na yi tian li wai
Gen zi ji bi kuai wo hui gan shang ni wei lai

REPEAT CHORUS

Bu pa kong bai, wo ji xu deng dai

He was reminiscing his memories with Hebe while they were still young.

That night, Hebe didn't join Fahrenheit and S.E.A. for dinner. Selina noticed that Hebe is missing.

"Jane, where's Hebe?" Selina asked her personal maid.

"Young Mistress Hebe went out with Sir Mike earlier to have dinner." Jane answered

"Who's Mike?" Chun asked curiously.

"Hebe's boyfriend for almost two years now." Ella answered and S.E.A giggled.

When Aaron heard this, his hands were clutched to a fist under the table.
------------------------------------------------------------
Is Aaron jealous? What will he do now that Hebe already had a boyfriend?

5th Chapter has been posted. Don't forget your comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline