Old Friend

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
S.H.E.A and Fahrenheit looked at the direction where the voice came from. They saw a girl about their age approaching their table.

"Rainie?" Aaron said as he stood up. The girl gave him a bear hug. S.H.E.A were confused who the girl is.

"Eerrm, Aaron, who's she?" Ella asked curiously. Aaron broke the hug and introduced the girl to S.H.E.A.

"Rainie, this is Ella Chen, my Jiejie. Selina Ren, Angela Zhang and the one and only heiress of Tian Group of Companies, Hebe Tian. Girls, this is Rainie Yang, a close friend of mine from America." Rainie and S.H.E.A. just exchanged smiles.

"Rainie, please join us." Angela said. Rainie sat beside Aaron.

"How are you, Rainie?" Calvin asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, Ge." Rainie answered with a smile.

"How long will you be here in Taiwan?" Chun asked Rainie while eating his burger beside Ella.

"I really don't know yet Ge. Maybe I'll finish my studies here." Rainie answered. Then started to chit-chat with Aaron. Hebe suddenly felt uncomfortable.

Hebe's POV:
They seem really close. Why am I uncomfortable with this? I must not feel this way because I had Mike. Oh, no! It can't be! Maybe, I still have this silly feelings for Aaron?

Selina noticed that Hebe became uncomfortable. She comforted her silently.

After class..

"Ge, you all go home first because Rainie said that I will wait for her after classes. She said, she has to tell me something." Aaron said to Chun. S.H.E.A. and Fahrenheit were now walking to the parking lot.

"Okay, Aaron. Just be home early." Chun said S.H.E.A and the rest of Fahrenheit had already got in their cars. Aaron was left waiting for Rainie. Suddenly, someone covered his eyes. He knew very well that it was Rainie.

"Who is it?" Rainie asked.

"Rainie." Aaron said with a smile. Rainie uncovered his eyes and faced him. They were smiling at each other.

"Let's have an early dinner at a restaurant. I have something to tell you." Rainie suggested for a while.

"Let's go." Aaron said as they got in his car.

He parked his car outside a Chinese restaurant. He knew that Rainie likes Chinese foods. They got a table for two and ordered their foods. While waiting for their foods to be served, they talked.

"Aaron, how are you?" Rainie said opening a conversation with Aaron. Aaron was sitting opposite to her.

"I'm fine. You?" Aaron muttered.

"Me? I'm okay." Rainie answered.

"Great." Aaron said. They were silent for a while.

"Uhmmm, Aaron. Can I ask you something?" Rainie asked.

"What is it?" Aaron asked back.

"Can we get back together? You know, I really miss you and I still have feelings for you." Rainie blurted out. Aaron was shocked for a while.

"You know Rainie, you're pretty and everything but I don't have feelings for you anymore. I've already moved on. You leave me for Show and now, you want to get back with me." Aaron said.

"I'm really sorry about that but I realized that I don't love him, it' you who I love." Rainie said as tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

"I forgave you already. But now, I can't return your feelings. All I can offer to you is friendship." Aaron said as he looked at Rainie's eyes.

"Thank you for your forgiveness, Aaron. Do you have someone new in your heart now?" Rainie asked curiously. Aaron just remained silent.

"Is it Hebe? She's your best friend that you used to tell me about when we were still together, right? You love her. I know you that much." Rainie said challenging Aaron to tell the truth.

"I'm so confuse. I really don't know." Aaron said truthfully.

"Just remember this Aaron. I'm always here for you, no matter what." Rainie said.

"Thanks Rain. You're the best." Aaron said smiling.

Their dinner was served and they began eating.

Rainie's POV:

Even you're still confuse, I know that you love her and I cant accept that easily. I need to do something.
------------------------------------------------------------
What is really Aaron's feelings for Hebe? What is Rainie's plan all about?

Chapter 7 has been updated. Thanks for the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline