Break Up

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
Aaron and Hebe were heading to Mike's pad using Aaron's car. Aaron was in the driver's seat while Hebe was in the passenger's seat.

"Thanks for accompanying me, Aaron." Hebe said.

"No problem, Hebs." Aaron said and smiled.

He parked his car and they entered the building. They went immediately to Mike's pad. They don't need to rang the doorbell because Hebe has a spare key. Hebe unlock the door and they entered the pad. As they entered, they heard moans coming from the bedroom. Hebe became nervous and tears began forming in her eyes. Aaron's anger began to rise as well. He hold Hebe's hand and went to Mike's room. He opened the door and witnessed Mike in an intimate situation with another girl, both were . Mike and the girl were shocked as they stopped what they were doing. Mike hurriedly grabbed a pillow to cover his lower part while the girl grabbed a blanket to cover her body.

"How dare you to do this to Hebe?" Aaron said and punched Mike hardly on the face causing him to fall on the floor.

"Yeah, Mike. How dare you?!!! I don't deserve this and I don't deserve you. You just wasted our relationship. It's over Mike, it's over!!!!" Hebe screamed as tears were now falling on her face.

"I'm sorry Hebe." Mike said while holding his face that being punched by Aaron as he stood from the floor. Aaron was now beside Hebe.

"Your sorry can't do anything. Expect my revenge sooner." Hebe said while crying and slapped Mike on the face.

"Hebe, let's go. We're just wasting our time here." Aaron said as he tried to dragged Hebe out.

"Wait Aaron." Hebe said and stopped on her tracks. "One more thing." Hebe continued and threw the book hardly on the girl's face knocking the girl down. Mike was frozen on his place.

"Are you done, Hebe? Aaron asked. Hebe just nod. "Then, let's go." Aaron continued and dragged Hebe out.

When they were gone, Mike sat on his bed. He put his face on his hands while saying, "O my God, what have I done?"
------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of Fahrenheit and S.E.A. were sitting in the living room while watching a movie when Aaron and Hebe entered the mansion. Aaron was really angry murmuring something while Hebe just kept silent and was about to cry. They looked kike a couple quarreling. Chun cannot stand the fact that someone is scolding Hebe. He was about to stand when Ella stopped him.

"Chun,just sit down. Don't interrupt them." Ella said.

"But I can't help it. No one scolded Hebe before. Aaron was the first and my cousin just stood there looking helpless." Chun whispered.

"I know how you feel. But please, just stay on your seat. Let them fix their problem." Ella whispered back. Minutes later, Hebe went upstairs while Aaron went on the mini bar and got himself something to drink.

"Aaron Yan! What did you do to Hebe?!!" Chun said as he threw his fist on Aaron but Aaron managed back his attack.

"It's not me, Ge. It's Mike." Aaron said still holding Chun's fist, a little relax now.

"What?!!!" S.E.A., Jiro and Calvin said behind Chun.

"What do you mean?" Chun asked curiously as he put his two hands on his pocket.

"You see, Chun Gege, Jiro, Calvin Gege, Jiejie, Selina, and Angela, we saw that idiot having with another girl." Aaron said as he took a sip of wine.

S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit's jaws dropped. They were shocked on what he just said.

"Are you serious? Mike and Hebe were together for almost two years and as far as we know, Mike really love Hebe." Ella stated.

"Yes, Jie. We saw it with our own eyes." Aaron answered.

"I could kill that idiot for what he did to Hebe." Chun said angrily.

S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit were angry as well.

"Chun, killing that idiot is not a good idea. You will just put yourself behind bars. I have a better idea." Ella said and smirked.

"What is it?" Selina, Angela, and Fahrenheit said in unison.
------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Hebe was crying on her bed. She thought that Mike really love her. She thought that they love each other. She can't believe that Mike cheated on her and saw it with her two eyes. It really hurt her. She remembered her happy memories with Mike. How did their relationship end up like this? She would tell her father about what happened. She got her cellphone on the side table and call her dad.

-Phone Conversation-

Hebe: Hello Dad.

Mr. Tian: Hello Princess. Are you crying? Why?

Hebe: Mike.

Mr. Tian: What about Mike?

Hebe: He cheated on me.

Mr. Tian: What?!!! How dare him to hurt you? Just forget him, okay. I will take care of everything.

Hebe: Thanks Dad. Love you.

Mr. Tian: Love you too, Princess.

She pushed the end button and put her cellphone back on the side table. She knew that her dad will do everything for her. Then, she decided to sleep. She got tired of crying.

Minutes later, Aaron entered Hebe's room and approached the sleeping Hebe He can still see the dried tears on her cheeks.

"Don't worry Hebe. We will get revenge for you. We can't afford to see you got hurt especially me." Aaron said and gave the sleeping Hebe a peck on the lips. He already figured out his feelings. He loved Hebe more than anything else.
------------------------------------------------------------
What is Fahrenheit and S.E.A.'s plan? What is Mr. Tian's plan?

Chapter 10 has been updated. Thanks for the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline