Friends Again

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
Hebe was busy playing Fruit Ninja on her tablet while lying on her bed when someone knocked at her door. She opened the door and found Aaron.

"What is it Shrek? How dare you to disturb...." Hebe didn't finished her sentence because Aaron suddenly hugged and kissed her. Hebe was shocked but started to kissed him back when she remembered her boyfriend Mike. She punched Aaron hardly on the face and slummed the door. She then crawled on her bed and started crying.

Hebe's POV:

How dare you, Aaron? How dare you!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
The next day....

Hebe was wondering where everybody where because when she entered the dining room, there was no one there. A servant approached her.

"Where is everybody Lyn?" Hebe asked the servant. The servant bowed first before answering her question.

"Good morning Young Mistress. Young Masters Chun, Jiro, and Calvin, and Young Mistresses Ella, Selina, and Angela went out for a date. They said that they'll be out for the whole day." The servant named Lyn answered.

"What about Shrek.... I mean Aaron?" Hebe asked again.

"Young Master Aaron is still in his room sleeping." Lyn answered.

"Thank you." Hebe muttered as she went back upstairs. She went to Aaron's room. She knocked at the door but no one answered. She tried to open it and found out that it was opened so she entered the room. She found Aaron lying on his bed sleeping while shivering a little.

"Shrek, wake up." Hebe tried to woke Aaron up. Aaron didn't answer.

"Aaron!" She screamed. Aaron still didn't answer. Hebe was now scared. She went at the side of Aaron's bed and shook him on the shoulder. She felt that his temperature was hotter than normal. She touched his forehead and her thoughts were confirmed, he has a fever.

Hebe's POV:

Oh no. He has a fever. No one can take care of him except me because everybody was out for the whole day. It's not right to command the servants to take care of him. I guess I have no choice, I'm the one who was left here.

Hebe went to the kitchen and ordered the chefs there to cook some porridge. Moments later, she was back in Aaron's room with a servant who was holding a tray with porridge, water, and a medicine on it.

"Sam,just put it there on the side table." Hebe told Sam, one of their servants. Sam obeyed Hebe and after putting the tray on the side table, she bowed at Hebe and left the room. Hebe tried again to wake him up by shaking his shoulder again and she succeeded. Aaron's eyes fluttered open and he saw Hebe sitting at the side of his bed.

"Huuuhhh? Whassssamatttter?" Aaron mumbled sleepily.

"I can't believe I'm responsible for taking care of you when you were dumb enough to get sick." Hebe said.

"It's okay, Hebe. I can take care of myself." Aaron said weakly still lying on his bed.

"I can't leave you in this state. No matter, what you say, I had no choice but to take care of you." Hebe said with concern in her voice.

"If that's what you want." Aaron said as he was about to sleep again.

"Hey! Don't sleep. Eat this porridge first so you can drink a medicine." Hebe said as she helped Aaron to sit and get the bowl of porridge on the tray. Then, she sit back on Aaron's bedside.

Looking at Aaron, he's too weak to feed himself. She had no other choice but to feed him. She fed him until the bowl was empty and helped him drink the medicine.

"Can you change your shirt?" Hebe asked after awhile.

"Yes." Aaron said as he was about to stand but stopped by Hebe.

"Don't force yourself to stand up. I will get your shirt for you so that you can change." Hebe said and went to Aaron's closet and got a shirt when she noticed something familiar. It was the scrap book that she asked Chun to give to Aaron.

Hebe's POV:

I'm so touch. He still have it.

Hebe closed the closet and gave the shirt to Aaron. Aaron managed to changed his shirt. Hebe helped him to lie down again so he could rest. She was about to leave when Aaron stopped her by holding her hand.

"Can you stay at my side for this day?" Aaron asked.

"Okay." Hebe said as she sat back at the side of Aaron's bed.

"Hebe, can we stop fighting for awhile and be friends again?" Aaron asked for awhile.

"Hey, you're the one who always start the fight." Hebe stated the fact.

"I'm sorry okay, for being so childish and what had happened last night. Maybe, I just want to.... Just never mind." Aaron said.

"You're right." Hebe mumbled.

"Am I forgiven?" Aaron asked.

"Yes,of course." Hebe said with a smile as she hugged Aaron. "I'm sorry that my treatment towards you was cold these past few days and sorry also that I punched you last night." Hebe said in between their hug.

"I've already forgave you." Aaron said with a smile and broke the hug.

"Friends?" Aaron asked.

"Friends."Hebe answered and shook their hands. Their hands were still linked at each other when Aaron pulled her at his side.

"Can you take a rest as well?" Aaron said as he fell asleep. Hebe didn't answer but gazed at his face for awhile. They were facing each other. Hebe was about to close her eyes when she felt Aaron's arm wrapped around her waist. She don't struggle but moved closer to Aaron and fell asleep. They both had a peace in mind now because they were friends again.

"Hebe's POV:

Thank God, I took a bath first before coming here.
------------------------------------------------------------
S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit went home late. They were told by the servants that Hebe stayed at Aaron's room the whole day to take care of Aaron who was sick. They went upstairs and took a peek at Aaron's room. They found Hebe and Aaron hugging each other while sleeping peacefully. They were so happy for both of them. They closed the door slowly. Selina and Jiro, Ella and Chun, and Angela and Calvin held each other's hand while walking towards their rooms and the 3 pairs shared a kiss before entering their own rooms.
------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen now that Aaron and Hebe were friends again? Will Aaron figured out his true feelings towards Hebe?

Just finished the Chapter 8. Thanks for the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline