And Their Roles Are..........

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
Days passed by, Aaron and Hebe always fighting with each other, of coarse, Aaron always picking up a fight first. Knowing Hebe, she won't let herself to be defeated, so she fight back just like that morning.

Dining Room....

Hebe just entered the room and sit with S.E.A. and Fahrenheit on the table. S.H.E.A. were sitting opposite to Fahrenheit.

"Oh, the ugly duckling just arrived." Aaron said. Hebe heard it so she talked back.

"Who do you call ugly duckling, me? Definitely not." Hebe mumbled.

"Yes, you are!" Aaron sad while laughing annoyingly.

"As if you're handsome. For your information, you're the one who is ugly. Shrek!!!!" Hebe said obviously irritated.

"Then, who's handsome? That Mike of yours? Excuse me!" Aaron said angrily.

"Yes, of coarse." Hebe said as she was about to throw her bread at Aaron but was stopped by Chun. S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit just watched them.

Ella's POV:

My brother's jealous, how cute.

"Kids, stop fighting. We're in front of the table." Chun scolded them with a frown.

Hebe and Aaron stopped fighting but gave each other a glare before they started to eat their meals. S.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit started eating as well. After finishing their meals, they proceed to the parking lot and entered their cars. Fahrenheit has their own cars already. They were heading to school now.
------------------------------------------------------------
Classroom....

When they arrived at school, they proceed to their room and sat on their seats. S.H.E.A. were sitting on the 4 seats in front of Fahrenheit's seats. Hebe and Aaron were fighting again when Mrs. Lim, their teacher in English Literature arrived.

"Good morning. Our department chose our level to represent our department in the English Literature Competition and we will have a play. The title of the play that we will be doing is CINDERELLA. There were sticky papers under your chairs, get it and write your names on it." Mrs. Lim said. The students looked under their chairs and wrote their names on the paper as Mrs. Lim opened the 2 white boards in the front.

"As you see, there were pieces of cartolina put on these two white boards. At the back of each pieces were the name of the characters that you will be going to portray. So what are you waiting for, put the papers that you are all holding on the pieces of cartolina now." Mrs. Lim continued. The students do what Mrs. Lim told them. S.H.E.A. and Fahrenheit put their names on the first board because it contained 8 pieces of cartolina only and they were just curious. Their classmates put all their names on the 2nd board. When they finished, Mrs. Lim revealed what was in the 2nd board. The pieces of cartolina on it were supporting roles. Their classmates all got supporting roles, so that means that they got the main roles but which is which." Mrs. Lim then revealed what was in the first board. They were right, it contained the main roles. Everyone were looking now at their direction. Their groups became famous since the first day of school.

"Let's see who will play the main roles." Mrs. Lim said as she got the piece of cartolina at the bottom. The roles of S.H.E.A. and Fahrenheit were revealed. Everyone laughed except for the 3 people who were shocked on the roles that they got.

S.H.E.A. and Fahrenheit's Roles (according to the positions of the pieces of cartolina in the first board):

Aaron - Cinderella

Hebe - Prince Charming

Chun - Fairy Godmother

Ella - Evil Stepmother

Selina - Evil Stepsister

Angela - Evil Stepsister

Calvin - King

Jiro - Duke

"No one can complain on the roles that they got because it's destiny that gave that role to you." Mrs. Lim said as Aaron was about to complain. Everyone laughed again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Cafeteria....

Jiro, Calvin, and S.E.A. were still laughing even though they were now in the cafeteria having their snacks.

"Hahaha! I really can't imagine that Aaron and Gege got a role that's for girls." Jiro said while laughing.

"Chun is the fairy godmother and Aaron is Cinderella." Calvin said and laughed also.

"And our Meimei is our Prince Charming." Ella said as she laughed as well. They were now getting attention in the cafeteria because their laughs were so loud.

"If all of you will not stop laughing, I will not treat all of you again!" Hebe screamed as she stood from her seat. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at her direction.

"Oops, sorry." Hebe said as showed a peace sign and sat on her seat again. S.E.A., Jiro, and Calvin stopped laughing and they all began to eat their food when someone called Aaron.

"Aaron?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Will Hebe and Aaron stopped fighting of each other because of the play? Who was that person that called Aaron?

Just finished the 6th Chapter. Thanks for the comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline