Seeing Him Again

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
"Wakey, wakey Young Mistress." Jane, Hebe's personal maid wake Hebe up as she opened the curtains in the room of Hebe to let the sunlight in.

"Good morning Jane. Are Selina, Jiejie, and Angela already woke up?" Hebe said as she felt the sunlight on her face.

"Good morning too, Young Mistress. They are already in the dining room having breakfast." Jane answered.

As Hebe heard this, she rushed to her bathroom leaving Jane outside smiling. When Jane finished arranging Hebe's bed, she went out of the room and returned to her work.

Hebe on the other hand, hurriedly took a bath but she made sure that her body is really clean. Minutes later, she joined S.E.A. in the dining room.

Dining Room....

"Thank God, our Meimei already woke up." Ella said with a smile when she saw Hebe. They were sitting in a long table. There were many foods in the table.

"Yeah, and we thought that you're not joining us for breakfast." Angela said.

"Besides, Jiejie was the one who cook all these foods." Selina stated.

"Jiejie?" Hebe wondered because Ella cook rarely. She only cook if there is a big event that gonna happen.

"Yeah, I cook all these food because it's our first day of school as college students. I want all your stomach to be full so eat all of these." Ella said while laughing. They continued eating. When they finished, they all ride on their own cars and started driving to school.

Fahrenheit's side....

"Oh, it's already 7:00 am and our first class i at 8." Jiro started to panicked. He don't want to be late.

"Jiro, don't panick. We will loose our balance." Aaron said calming Jiro down.

They all think of a solution when Chun got an idea. They were still in the chopper.

"I have an idea." Chun blurted out.

"What is it Chun?" Calvin asked.

"We will go immediately to the university and after that, the pilot will bring our luggage in the mansion. What do you think?" Chun stated his suggestion.

"Good idea." Aaron said. They all agreed.

Chun talked to the pilot. A moment later, they were already in the university. They were mesmerized at the view of the university below them. It not took long for the chopper to land. When the chopper landed, Fahrenheit went out of the chopper. They were shocked to see many students who were curiously waiting who will came out of the chopper because they know that the chopper belonged to Tian Group of Companies because the chopper has a logo on it. The girls were drooling when they saw them and approached them asking for their names and if they had a girlfriend already. The guys just don't feel comfortable because they don't see such gorgeous guys before. Fahrenheit just smiled and went to the cafeteria to have a breakfast.

S.H.E.A.'s side....

S.H.E.A. arrived at the school. Many students got curious to see who were driving the 4 expensive sports cars. When they park their cars and went out, the students started to gossip especially when they saw Hebe. They knew that S.H.E.A. were the faces of Tian Group of Companies and Hebe was the one and only heiress of the company. The guys were mesmerized when they found out that the ones who were driving the cars were girls and approached them. They asked for their names, numbers, and some even asked them out. The girls just frown. S.H.E.A. just smiled and then went to the room were there first class will be held.

"Since, we are 1 hour early, I need to go see Mike first. He was expecting me." Hebe said after a while.

"Okay Hebs. Take care and watch out for boys." Selina joked and S.E.A. laughed.

Hebe wasn't looking at her way while walking because she was busy looking for Mike when she bumped into someone. The caffe latte the guy was drinking spilled to her shirt.

"Oops, sorry miss. I don't do it on purpose." The guy apologized to her.

"Look, what have you done?!!! Your sorry can't fix my ruined shirt." Hebe said while looking at her shirt who was now stained with coffee.

"Well, it's not my fault if your so clumsy and not looking your way." The guy said starting to be angry. How dare this girl accused him of ruining her shirt if she's the one who was not looking on the way.

"How dare you to tell me that I'm clumsy! Do you know who I...." Hebe don't finish her sentence when she saw the guy's face. She can't never forget that face. Never in her wildest dream that she can forget it. It's the face of the person who broke her heart many years ago and the reason why she went to Taiwan. She was so stunned. Before she could finished her sentence, she ran away, away from the guy, hoping that they will not bumped to each other again, leaving the guy shocked.

"What's on that girl? She sure is pretty but what she saw on my face that made her ran away? As if, I'm ugly. Uhmmm, never mind." The guy said. He was still shocked on the girl's reaction. He went back to the cafeteria while laughing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Who was that boy that Hebe bumped into? Why was her reaction like that when she saw the face of the guy? Is Chun and Ella has a relationship?

Just finished the 3rd Chapter and don't forget your comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline