The Big Surprise

Best Friends -> Enemies -> Friends -> Lovers
Cafeteria....

"Uhmmm, Aaron, why are you laughing?" Calvin asked when he saw Aaron approaching to their table in the cafeteria.

"I just bumped on a weird girl on the way and she's so angry with me." Aaron answered.

"Is she cute? But why she's so angry?" Jiro asked curiously.

"She's not cute. She's pretty. Actually, her face is really familiar. She's so angry because I just spilled my coffee on her shirt. As if it's my fault." Aaron said defending himself.

"Did you apologized to her even though it's not your fault?" Chun asked when he heard what happened.

"Yes, Ge. I apologized but she don't accept my apology and here's more. When she looked at my face, she just ran away so fast. I don't know why?" Aaron said with a worried face. The rest of Fahrenheit laughed.

"We don't know what's on her mind and what really happened between you two. Just don't think about her and eat your food. Come here, sit beside me." Chun said as he motioned at the seat beside him. "Let's find S.H.E.A. after this." Chun continued.

Classroom....

"What happened? Why did you changed your shirt?" Selina asked when Hebe entered the classroom. She noticed that it's a different shirt that Hebe was wearing.

"Some rude guy just spilled all his coffee on my shirt. It got ruined so I changed it." Hebe answered as she sat down beside Angela who was busy reading a romance novel.

"Did he apologized to you?" Angela asked as she looked at Hebe.

"Well yeah. But he said that I'm clumsy that's why we bumped into each other. It's really his fault." Hebe answered as she started to cry. What happened earlier was not really the reason why she was crying. The real reason was what happened many years ago. She just don't tell her friends about it.

"It's okay Hebe. Just forget that rude guy." Ella said comforting Hebe.

After a while, they heard an announcement from a big speaker in the campus saying that all the students in the university must go on the outdoor stage now for a meeting.

S.H.E.A. saw students gathering around the stage. They got out of the room and went near the stage also. Then, the President of the school started the meeting. He was discussing about the school and the school's rules. The end of the meeting was an announcement that they don't have a class on this day because the teachers were not settled their schedules yet. All the students were happy when they heard it.

"What do we gonna do now since we don't have a class today? Any suggestions?" Hebe asked to S.E.A. They were sitting on a bench on the outdoor stage.

"How about...." Angela got interrupted by a voice.

"Hanging out with us." The voice said. S.H.E.A. turned to the direction where the voice came from and they saw 4 gorgeous guys. The guys approached them with a smile on their faces.

Uhmmm, hi girls. Hi Princess!" The guy who interrupted them earlier said. Hebe can't forget that voice.

"Ge? Gege!!!" Hebe said as she hugged the guy. S.E.A. were confused. They hugged for about 5 minutes. Then Ella coughed. Hebe and the boys came back to their thoughts. Hebe introduced the guy to S.E.A.

"Girls, this is Wu Chun, my cousin. He is a year older than me and I treat him like a real brother. His fun of calling me princess." Hebe introduced Chun to S.E.A.

"Ge, this is Selina Ren, Ella Chen, and Angela Zhang, my friends." Hebe pointed to each of them as she introduced them to Chun.

"Hello Chun." S.E.A. said in unison.

"Hi Girls." Chun said with a smile and approached Ella. "So you're Ella."Chun said that made Ella blushed.

"Yes, it's me." Ella said. Sure, they always used webcam when they chat but she never thought that Chun was very gorgeous and muscular. They gazed on each other's eyes for quiet a while until Jiro coughed. That's the time they came back to their thoughts.

"Sorry boys." Chun apologized. "Well girls. This is Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan, and Calvin Chen." Chun introduced them one by one to S.H.E.A. "Boys, these are S.H.E.A." Chun continued.

"Hi Girls. We are glad to meet you." The rest of Fahrenheit said in unison.

"Same here." S.E.A. said. Hebe just stacked her tongue to Aaron. Aaron just ignored her.

Then, Ella approached to Aaron and Calvin and they hugged. Everyone were confused.

"Guys, I know that you are all confused. Well, Aaron and Calvin are my siblings." Ella said.

"Oh." Selina and Angela said while Hebe gasped.

Hebe's POV:

OMG!!!! They're siblings. Why is that I don't know about it?

"Enough for the drama. By the way, I'm Hebe Tian. It's near lunch time already, let's eat on a restaurant nearby, my treat." Hebe said as she dragged Chun to the parking lot were S.H.E.A.'s cars were parked. S.H.E.A. and the rest of Fahrenheit followed them. Fahrenheit were mesmerized on the 4 sports cars in front of them. They can's believe that S.H.E.A. were the ones who drove those cars.

"Girls, Gege will ride on my car." Hebe said.

"Aaron and Calvin will ride on mine. Jiro, you can choose between Selina's or Angela's." Ella said.

Everybody got in the cars. Jiro got into the car of Selina. Moments later, they parked their cars at the front of a restaurant, "Delicious Foods." They got out of the cars and entered the restaurant. They occupied a table with 8 seats. Suddenly, a waiter approached them and they ordered. When the waiter finished writing the foods that they ordered, the waiter went to the counter. Fahrenheit and S.H.E.A. talked to each other.

"Princess, did I surprised you?" Chun asked.

"Yes, Ge. I'm so surprised and happy at the same time." Hebe stated.

"Great to hear that from you." Chun said. He and Hebe were sitting beside each other. Ella was on other side of Chun. Sitting on the other side of Ella was Aaron. Sitting beside Aaron was Calvin. Sitting beside Calvin was Angela. Sitting beside Angela was Jiro. Sitting beside Jiro was Selina. Aaron's place was a great place to have an easy glance to Hebe. He glanced at her when she she didn't notice.

Aaron's POV:

So that was her. She changed a lot in this past 8 years. The ugly duckling just turned into a lovely swan.

Hebe caught Aaron staring to her and stacked her tongue again at Aaron's direction. Aaron just smiled.

"How long you will stay here?" Hebe asked.

"Well, we will live here in Taiwan from now on, in the mansion." Chun stated.

"What?" Hebe said as she stood on her seat. Suddenly, their foods came. Chun let the waiters prepare their foods on the table before he answered.

"Yes." Chun said as he pulled Hebe to sit down.

"So you mean, Aaron will live with us too?" Hebe whispered.

"Yes." Chun answered as he looked at Hebe.

"But Ge, he was the reason why I came here in Taiwan 8 years ago. I came here to forget him and now he will live with us." Hebe whispered worriedly.

"Just don't think about him. Just ignore him, okay." Chun said as he comforted Hebe.

"Okay Ge. I'll try but don't expect me to treat him nicely." Hebe said in a low voice and got her cellphone from her bag and made a call. Chun just smiled.

On the other hand, the rest of Fahrenheit and S.E.A. were busy talking to each other with Aaron always glancing at Hebe but Hebe just gave him an annoyed face when she caught him staring at her. Then, they ate their foods. Of course, Chun and Ella got a big serve of the foods for them. They really fit on each other. They both love food.
------------------------------------------------------------
What will Aaron's reaction at Hebe's treatment to him? Is living together a good idea?

4th Chapter has been posted. Please don't forget your comments. :)

©LuzCha storyline